Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

See The Alleged List Of Properties Senator Ike Ekweremadu Owns In Dubai, London - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Alleged List Of Properties Senator Ike Ekweremadu Owns In Dubai, London (5860 Views)

Senator Ike Ekweremadu Arrives Enugu, Gets Rousing Welcome From His Constituents / Senator Ike Ekweremadu Casting His Vote At His Polling Unit / Please, Where Is Senator Ike Ekweremadu? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Alleged List Of Properties Senator Ike Ekweremadu Owns In Dubai, London by PaChukwudi44(m): 4:38am On Mar 09, 2018
deomelllo:

You show us what Tinubu acquired while in office as a civil servant.

Tinubu as a private citizen and a businessman can acquire whatever he's capable of.

There is no law that says former governors can not engage in business activities or make money as a business ma, but there are laws in Nigeria that says public officials while in office can not acquire properties with unexplained wealth.

Tinubu is a business man with explained wealth, but Ekweremadu's wealth is unexplained.

That's the difference. Sad that I have to educate you per these elementary basics.

Bros is there any law that says a governor or senator currently in office cannot engage in business? Are you for real?

3 Likes

Re: See The Alleged List Of Properties Senator Ike Ekweremadu Owns In Dubai, London by naijaking1: 4:43am On Mar 09, 2018
BankeSmalls:

Hypocrite,

Show me the list of Properties you pulled out as owned by Tinubu 10 years ago when he was a public official or shut it forever.

Tinubu remains a public figure.
His wife remains in the same senate as Ekweremadu. The light must be shun on the 2 people for comparison, otherwise keep your tribalistic and corrupt mouth closed.

1 Like

Re: See The Alleged List Of Properties Senator Ike Ekweremadu Owns In Dubai, London by naijaking1: 4:47am On Mar 09, 2018
https://www.nairaland.com/4388495/us-varsity-appoints-ekweremadu-visiting

Jealousy go scatter your brain?
Parasites like Tinubu steal openly, through Toll collection, and now through Alpha Beta tax collection, and someone low life wants to talk about supposed properties of Ekweremadu
What was Tinubu doing during his years in the US? A professor of drug running!

1 Like

Re: See The Alleged List Of Properties Senator Ike Ekweremadu Owns In Dubai, London by Yankee101: 5:01am On Mar 09, 2018
His name is on the first US property. How can you ve so daft to buy in your name? Even if it's your legit money the optics is bad.
Re: See The Alleged List Of Properties Senator Ike Ekweremadu Owns In Dubai, London by deomelllo: 5:02am On Mar 09, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

grin grin Ekweremadu beg who? LWKMD ccontinue in your hallucinations if it makes you feel better.Yes Ekweremadu acquired the properties with his legitimate incomes.If you have any other facts to the contrary take him to court or shut up forever.Leaking unsubstantiated conspiracy theories to Sahara reporters will do you no good

You know this because?

These Igbos sef.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: See The Alleged List Of Properties Senator Ike Ekweremadu Owns In Dubai, London by PaChukwudi44(m): 5:47am On Mar 09, 2018
Yankee101:
His name is on the first US property. How can you ve so daft to buy in your name? Even if it's your legit money the optics is bad.
Are you for real? He bought in his name because he has the fucking right to!!He made his money and has the right to spend it as he deems fit. The houses are even in Europe and the US so no hope of a kangaroo court judgement taking it away from him

1 Like

Re: See The Alleged List Of Properties Senator Ike Ekweremadu Owns In Dubai, London by PaChukwudi44(m): 5:48am On Mar 09, 2018
deomelllo:

You know this because?

Because the EFCC has not been able to come out with a proof to the contrary.

1 Like

Re: See The Alleged List Of Properties Senator Ike Ekweremadu Owns In Dubai, London by Nobody: 5:58am On Mar 09, 2018
ZombieTAMER:
These senators are wicked

Pocketing close to 15million a month for running costs..

Ekweremadu owns a lot of properties in the east today... A testament that our budget is meant for these guys alone...
I am anti ipob. But I definitely support Ekweremadu on this. If buratai can save to buy Multiple mansions in Dubai why can't Ekweremadu do the same!!

3 Likes

Re: See The Alleged List Of Properties Senator Ike Ekweremadu Owns In Dubai, London by Nobody: 5:59am On Mar 09, 2018
deomelllo:

You know this because?

Oga ade fi Ekweremadu sile o
Re: See The Alleged List Of Properties Senator Ike Ekweremadu Owns In Dubai, London by deomelllo: 6:29am On Mar 09, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

Because the EFCC has not been able to come out with a proof to the contrary.

But you came out with your own contrary that you know for sure he bought the properties with his legal funds. Please explain to us what facts you based that knowledge on.

Are you his accountant, his bank manager or you have access to his account, his savings, his bank deposits or you are his real estate broker?

You don't want people to jump to conclusions, but you've already jumped into your own conclusions with your own baseless and uncorroborated rubbish.

You are not making any sense.

1 Like

Re: See The Alleged List Of Properties Senator Ike Ekweremadu Owns In Dubai, London by deomelllo: 6:32am On Mar 09, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

Are you for real? He bought in his name because he has the fucking right to!!He made his money and has the right to spend it as he deems fit. The houses are even in Europe and the US so no hope of a kangaroo court judgement taking it away from him

E go do you and that crook like film trick

Ask ibori.

grin

1 Like

Re: See The Alleged List Of Properties Senator Ike Ekweremadu Owns In Dubai, London by Nobody: 6:39am On Mar 09, 2018
we complain about a senators payslip, allowances but argue about properties bought?

I think he can afford them.

2 Likes

Re: See The Alleged List Of Properties Senator Ike Ekweremadu Owns In Dubai, London by Clerverly: 6:55am On Mar 09, 2018
lalasticlala this should be on the front page for fairness.
Re: See The Alleged List Of Properties Senator Ike Ekweremadu Owns In Dubai, London by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:34am On Mar 09, 2018
deomelllo:

Tinubu is a private citizen

Tinubu left public office a decade ago

Tinubu is a businessman

....but

Ekweremadu is a public official and he's still in office as a public official.

That's the difference with both MEN.

Corruption knows no private citizen jàrè undecided
corruption is corruption!

If that is true base on your analogy, why is the FG always after FFK Deziani was also a private citizen with cancer but that did not stop FG undecided

or are not a private citizens too

The answer is simple, this administration is witch hunting only those in opposition!

kiss the truth!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Alleged List Of Properties Senator Ike Ekweremadu Owns In Dubai, London by Uchek(m): 7:34am On Mar 09, 2018
How can we quote you anywhere? Where is the empirical evidence to support your claim?

1 Like

Re: See The Alleged List Of Properties Senator Ike Ekweremadu Owns In Dubai, London by BankeSmalls(f): 7:37am On Mar 09, 2018
naijaking1:

Tinubu remains a public figure.
His wife remains in the same senate as Ekweremadu. The light must be shun on the 2 people for comparison, otherwise keep your tribalistic and corrupt mouth closed.

Of course, public figures are are allowed to be corrupt, and their cases not important as long as they remain in APC grin

1 Like

Re: See The Alleged List Of Properties Senator Ike Ekweremadu Owns In Dubai, London by omohayek: 7:40am On Mar 09, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

Tribalistic bull shit. There is no shred of evidence in that report linking Ekweremadu to any act of corruption.It is not a crime to own properties in Dubai, London or the US
So how exactly did he make the money to afford all those properties, on his salary as depute head of the senate? Why didn't he declare ownership of them when he first entered the senate?

The only tribalist here is YOU, who I'm sure would never in a million years extend the same presumption of innocence to Tinubu or any other non-Igbo politician, yet rush to leap to the defense of the closest collaborator with Bukola Saraki, the notorious crook who has now twice been stoned and called a thief by his Yoruba subjects, who have shown an admirable readiness to hold their representatives to account which is utterly absent from you and your accursed ilk.

1 Like

Re: See The Alleged List Of Properties Senator Ike Ekweremadu Owns In Dubai, London by deltaisgreat: 7:44am On Mar 09, 2018
Show us the list of Tinubu's stolen properties in Dubai, London, Lagos, Abuja etc before you this tribalist start pointing on innocent man

2 Likes

Re: See The Alleged List Of Properties Senator Ike Ekweremadu Owns In Dubai, London by BankeSmalls(f): 7:47am On Mar 09, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

Corruption knows no private citizen jàrè undecided
corruption is corruption!

If that is true base on your analogy, why is the FG always after FFK

or is he not a private citizen

The answer is simple, this administration is witch hunting only those in opposition!

Do you even mind those people intent on causing mischief. Corruption fight must be all inclusive, else its a witch hunt.

3 Likes

Re: See The Alleged List Of Properties Senator Ike Ekweremadu Owns In Dubai, London by BankeSmalls(f): 7:49am On Mar 09, 2018
omohayek:

So how exactly did he make the money to afford all those properties, on his salary as depute head of the senate? Why didn't he declare ownership of them when he first entered the senate?

The only tribalist here is YOU, who I'm sure would never in a million years extend the same presumption of innocence to Tinubu or any other non-Igbo politician, yet rush to leap to the defense of the closest collaborator with Bukola Saraki, the notorious crook who has now twice been stoned and called a thief by his Yoruba subjects, who have shown an admirable readiness to hold their representatives to account which is utterly absent from you and your accursed ilk.

Show us all of Tinubu looted funds or shove it. Tinubu was even corrupt before Ekweremadu finished university. grin

1 Like

Re: See The Alleged List Of Properties Senator Ike Ekweremadu Owns In Dubai, London by omohayek: 7:50am On Mar 09, 2018
angels09:

I am anti ipob. But I definitely support Ekweremadu on this. If buratai can save to buy Multiple mansions in Dubai why can't Ekweremadu do the same!!
This is exactly the sort of corrupt mentality I've been railing against. "Buratai was allowed to steal, so let Ekweremadu steal too!" Would you be so quick to swallow such an argument if it was someone accused of robbing your house who said "Robber XYZ was allowed to rob without consequences, so let me rob in peace"? This ludicrous "tu quoque" appeal illustrates what I've been saying: many Nigerians simply don't see anything wrong with stealing public funds, as long as the thieves happen to be from their own tribe.

3 Likes

Re: See The Alleged List Of Properties Senator Ike Ekweremadu Owns In Dubai, London by omohayek: 7:52am On Mar 09, 2018
BankeSmalls:

Show us all of Tinubu looted funds or shove it. Tinubu was even corrupt before Ekweremadu finished university. grin
Show me a single place where I have ever defended Tinubu against corruption accusations, or shove your tribalistic idi.ocy up your a**. If Tinubu is as guilty as you like to fantasize, then go ahead and prosecute him to your heart's content whenever the APC is forced out of power, but in the meantime stop using this ridiculous exercise in distraction to try to protect your "kinsman" from EFCC scrutiny.

2 Likes

Re: See The Alleged List Of Properties Senator Ike Ekweremadu Owns In Dubai, London by deltaisgreat: 7:54am On Mar 09, 2018
Show us the list of Tinubu's stolen properties in Dubai, London, Lagos, Abuja etc before you this afonja start taking on innocent and clean man like ekweremadu

1 Like

Re: See The Alleged List Of Properties Senator Ike Ekweremadu Owns In Dubai, London by BankeSmalls(f): 7:56am On Mar 09, 2018
omohayek:

This is exactly the sort of corrupt mentality I've been railing against. "Buratai was allowed to steal, so let Ekweremadu steal too!" Would you be so quick to swallow such an argument if it was someone accused of robbing your house who said "Robber XYZ was allowed to rob without consequences, so let me rob in peace"? This ludicrous "tu quoque" appeal illustrates what I've been saying: many Nigerians simply don't see anything wrong with stealing public funds, as long as the thieves happen to be from their own tribe.

So, tell us why Burantashi and Tinubu are not in jail and you want us to start talking about Ekweremadu?

You are corrupt, by supporting a probe on the basis of allegations while the first set of people accused are walking free? This is despicable!

1 Like

Re: See The Alleged List Of Properties Senator Ike Ekweremadu Owns In Dubai, London by BankeSmalls(f): 7:58am On Mar 09, 2018
I still maintain, if one Nigerian is allowed to be corrupt, let all Nigerians be allowed to loot. Your loot cannot be hidden while mine is prosecuted.

Ekweremadu, please buy more properties.

1 Like

Re: See The Alleged List Of Properties Senator Ike Ekweremadu Owns In Dubai, London by BankeSmalls(f): 8:02am On Mar 09, 2018
omohayek:

Show me a single place where I have ever defended Tinubu against corruption accusations, or shove your tribalistic idi.ocy up your a**. If Tinubu is as guilty as you like to fantasize, then go ahead and prosecute him to your heart's content whenever the APC is forced out of power, but in the meantime stop using this ridiculous exercise in distraction to try to protect your "kinsman" from EFCC scrutiny.

Was the EFCC created to fight my kinsmen corruption while ignoring tour own kinsmen open thievery? grin

I say, Tinubu has been alleged to be corrupt even before Ekweremadu started buying properties, what has been done to him, you and EFCC ignored him abi?

Ogbeni, Hide your face in shame grin

1 Like

Re: See The Alleged List Of Properties Senator Ike Ekweremadu Owns In Dubai, London by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 8:04am On Mar 09, 2018
this country should be divided already, see them bigots defending their wealthy politicians because of tribe, but if it was a poor man steal ordinary 1k he will be lynched by the same people supporting those useless politicians.

Nigeria is a shithole country
Re: See The Alleged List Of Properties Senator Ike Ekweremadu Owns In Dubai, London by BankeSmalls(f): 8:06am On Mar 09, 2018
I think I have found the cause of the trouble grin

Ekweremadu has committed an investment hara kiri, he has not been buying lands in Lagos and my Yoruba brothers are annoyed he is not investing to make Lagos more IGR grin

This man must be prosecuted for buying in Dubai and London, while ignoring our "Ragos" grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: See The Alleged List Of Properties Senator Ike Ekweremadu Owns In Dubai, London by maclatunji: 8:07am On Mar 09, 2018
naijaking1:
https://www.nairaland.com/4388495/us-varsity-appoints-ekweremadu-visiting

Jealousy go scatter your brain?
Parasites like Tinubu steal openly, through Toll collection, and now through Alpha Beta tax collection, and someone low life wants to talk about supposed properties of Ekweremadu
What was Tinubu doing during his years in the US? A professor of drug running!

LOL. How does your 'breaking news' address the allegations? If we likes let him be the President of Harvard, it will not change the case against him.
Re: See The Alleged List Of Properties Senator Ike Ekweremadu Owns In Dubai, London by maclatunji: 8:09am On Mar 09, 2018
BankeSmalls:
I still maintain, if one Nigerian is allowed to be corrupt, let all Nigerians be allowed to loot. Your loot cannot be hidden while mine is prosecuted.

Ekweremadu, please buy more properties.

Who needs your thoughts? You can visit Senator Ekweremadu to craft his defence together with him. We also look forward to your petitions against Senator Tinubu. #LOL
Re: See The Alleged List Of Properties Senator Ike Ekweremadu Owns In Dubai, London by BankeSmalls(f): 8:10am On Mar 09, 2018
ALCOHOLKILLS:
this country should be divided already, see them bigots defending their wealthy politicians because of tribe, but if it was a poor man steal ordinary 1k he will be lynched by the same people supporting those useless politicians.

Nigeria is a shithole country

The whole thing is messy, why should they protect their own corrupt and want others prosecuted?

Goodluck Jonathan was x rayed every second and all the money his cronies looted exposed, but we conveniently forgot Obj loot because of his surname, we are trying so hard to sweep the obe happening now ubder the carpet because of rhe surenames of those stealing.

The country needs to be divided.

1 Like

Re: See The Alleged List Of Properties Senator Ike Ekweremadu Owns In Dubai, London by BankeSmalls(f): 8:12am On Mar 09, 2018
maclatunji:

Who needs your thoughts? You can visit Senator Ekweremadu to craft his defence together with him. We also look forward to your petitions against Senator Tinubu. #LOL

The country will continue to earn its "shitholle" status till thy Kingdom come grin

who cares.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"If Anything Happen To Senator Abaribe, Nigeria Will Burn" / Tompolo Makes First Public Appearance After Six Years / How Swing States Will Vote In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.