Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,926 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

See The Alleged List Of Properties Senator Ike Ekweremadu Owns In Dubai, London - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Alleged List Of Properties Senator Ike Ekweremadu Owns In Dubai, London (5872 Views)

Senator Ike Ekweremadu Arrives Enugu, Gets Rousing Welcome From His Constituents / Senator Ike Ekweremadu Casting His Vote At His Polling Unit / Please, Where Is Senator Ike Ekweremadu? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Alleged List Of Properties Senator Ike Ekweremadu Owns In Dubai, London by Nobody: 8:51am On Mar 09, 2018
omohayek:

This is exactly the sort of corrupt mentality I've been railing against. "Buratai was allowed to steal, so let Ekweremadu steal too!" Would you be so quick to swallow such an argument if it was someone accused of robbing your house who said "Robber XYZ was allowed to rob without consequences, so let me rob in peace"? This ludicrous "tu quoque" appeal illustrates what I've been saying: many Nigerians simply don't see anything wrong with stealing public funds, as long as the thieves happen to be from their own tribe.
You are a perverse person. Since people who save are thieves in your village go ahead. But stop serenading me with your attention that has less than the humour of a tap dancing oyster

2 Likes

Re: See The Alleged List Of Properties Senator Ike Ekweremadu Owns In Dubai, London by PaChukwudi44(m): 1:24pm On Mar 09, 2018
maclatunji:

Who needs your thoughts? You can visit Senator Ekweremadu to craft his defence together with him. We also look forward to your petitions against Senator Tinubu. #LOL

empty threats.This is 2018 how many convictions has your mumu government secured?

1 Like

Re: See The Alleged List Of Properties Senator Ike Ekweremadu Owns In Dubai, London by PaChukwudi44(m): 1:26pm On Mar 09, 2018
deomelllo:

E go do you and that crook like film trick

Ask ibori.

grin

do you know what a kangaroo court is?

1 Like

Re: See The Alleged List Of Properties Senator Ike Ekweremadu Owns In Dubai, London by Nobody: 5:02pm On Mar 10, 2018
Ekweremadu is trying to compete with Tifnubu

1 Like

Re: See The Alleged List Of Properties Senator Ike Ekweremadu Owns In Dubai, London by Nobody: 5:07pm On Mar 10, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

empty threats.This is 2018 how many convictions has your mumu government secured?

1 Like

Re: See The Alleged List Of Properties Senator Ike Ekweremadu Owns In Dubai, London by omohayek: 11:20pm On Mar 11, 2018
BankeSmalls:

Was the EFCC created to fight my kinsmen corruption while ignoring tour own kinsmen open thievery? grin

I say, Tinubu has been alleged to be corrupt even before Ekweremadu started buying properties, what has been done to him, you and EFCC ignored him abi?

Ogbeni, Hide your face in shame grin
What sort of mouth-breather is stupid enough to conflate a private individual on an anonymous forum with the EFCC? You are the buffoon who insists that Tinubu is guilty of something while saying Ekweremadu must be innocent, so why haven't you done anything to prove Tinubu's guilt in court, or at least in the papers? By your own admission, you've had more than 10 years to do so, yet nothing. Why is that? Didn't your beloved PDP hold the Presidency between 2007 and 2015?

It makes me sick that I have to share a country with shameless tribalistic animals like you. It's no wonder the sh*thole has never gone anywhere development-wise, when it is populated with grade-A hypocritical f*ckwits of your ilk who are so quick to absolve their "kinsmen" of any and every crime even while pointing fingers at others.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When Will Adeleke Be Sworn In? / Ohanaeze Denies Calling For One Million-Man Match Against Enugu Governor / Senator Daduut Donates Tricycles, Empowerment Tools To Constituents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.