Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,957 members, 7,952,852 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:47 AM

Womens Day: Former Governor Orji Kalu Celebrates Wife Encourages Women. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Womens Day: Former Governor Orji Kalu Celebrates Wife Encourages Women. (371 Views)

MC Oluomo Celebrates Wife Adebowale Adewunmi Isiotan AKinsanya On Her Birthday / Femi Fani-kayode Celebrates Wife, Precious Chikwendu's Birthday (Photos) / Orji Uzor Kalu Celebrates His 57th Birthday In The Farm (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Womens Day: Former Governor Orji Kalu Celebrates Wife Encourages Women. by Handsomecole(m): 4:43pm On Mar 08, 2018
Former Governor of Abia State Orji Kalu celebrates wife encourages women on International Womens day.

Former Governor of Abia State has today penned a special message to all women in Nigeria ,in his international women’s message via his official Facebook account the former GovGovenoGovernor specially celebrated his wife , he also congratulated the women on their efforts in contributing to the society he all also challenged them to take up more roles in the society while also calling for special consideration for women in taking up leadership roles in the society .
The message reads:

“The role of the women in the society can never be underestimated from their roles in running the home up until their various careers the Nigerian woman is indeed an amazing being , I hereby challenge all women in the society to never to settle for less by taking up more roles in the society, to be an inspiration to one another I also appeal to government at all levels including leadership institutions to give special consideration to women in their leadership aspirations.
On this special International women’s day I want to specially celebrate my beautiful wife and all women in Nigeria and around the world , I congratulate them on this special day”.
Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu (MON)
Former Governor Abia State

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1487531214707547&id=100003520490068

Re: Womens Day: Former Governor Orji Kalu Celebrates Wife Encourages Women. by agwom(m): 5:00pm On Mar 08, 2018
wonderful!
Re: Womens Day: Former Governor Orji Kalu Celebrates Wife Encourages Women. by sweetonugbu: 5:02pm On Mar 08, 2018
wife?

(1) (Reply)

Felix Idiga Hosts Constituency’s APC Stakeholders / Buhari Just Have To Go Home / Naysayers Spending Money To Distort Truth About Nigeria – Lai Mohammed Read Mor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.