Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,247 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

Nigerian Lady Reacts After She Finds Out Her Mum Was Dead In A Fatal Accident - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Reacts After She Finds Out Her Mum Was Dead In A Fatal Accident (732 Views)

“We Accidentally Had S*x One Of The Days You Went To Work” - Lady Reacts / Married Lady Reacts After Man Called Her On Facebook And Flashed His Joystick. / Lady Reacts After Boyfriend Who Promised Her A Car Bought Her An Iphone (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Reacts After She Finds Out Her Mum Was Dead In A Fatal Accident by royalsgist: 6:08pm On Mar 08, 2018
It was a very sad moment for this pretty Nigerian lady after she lost her mum in a ghastly motor accident.

The lady identified as Ada who shared the sad story online said that her mum was travelling with her brother when they got involve in a ghastly motor accident, she called her mum but her line wasn’t going but later he was able to get through his brother who lied and told her that her mum was alive and was resting.

she wrote:

OMG! I called mum on Friday to know if they arrived safely and my brother picked and told me they did and that mum is resting. I thought it strange that my mum didn't call me but then maybe she was resting temporarily. Little did I know that the rest was eternal. He and my brother were involved in a ghastly car accident that left my brother injured and cold hands of death caressing mum away. And they thought they could keep this from me! Oh no! This is alot to take in! Where do I go from here? What do I do? Who do I run to. If heaven can hear my cries please beat her back to life cos she shouldn't be leaving me... Not now! Is this life? I sensed it in my spirit that all wasn't well. My eyes are heavy and swollen. Death is cruel and life unkind.

source: https://royalsgist.com/2018/03/08/nigerian-lady-reacts-finds-mum-dead-ghastly-motor-accident/

Cc; Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: Nigerian Lady Reacts After She Finds Out Her Mum Was Dead In A Fatal Accident by VonTrapp: 6:12pm On Mar 08, 2018
OMG wetin? Your mama die, the first thing wey come your mind na to come post am for social media. Stupid generation of children we have these days

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Reacts After She Finds Out Her Mum Was Dead In A Fatal Accident by kuuljay(m): 6:14pm On Mar 08, 2018
You just lost your mum and first thing to do is snap and post on Facebook, we are loosing it
Re: Nigerian Lady Reacts After She Finds Out Her Mum Was Dead In A Fatal Accident by Nobody: 6:33pm On Mar 08, 2018
this is stvpidity at it peak. is that how to mourn your beloved mum by sharing her dead body on the internet?
Re: Nigerian Lady Reacts After She Finds Out Her Mum Was Dead In A Fatal Accident by LessNoise: 6:33pm On Mar 08, 2018
VonTrapp:
OMG wetin? Your mama die, the first thing wey come your mind na to come post am for social media. Stupid generation of children we have these days

Facebook is the surest way to contact heaven bro grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Reacts After She Finds Out Her Mum Was Dead In A Fatal Accident by Lonestar124: 7:00pm On Mar 08, 2018
May her soul rest in peace cry

Only God knows how the atmosphere will be for me if lose my parent untimely

My prayer day and night for them is that God should only keep then alive till their appointed time here on earth
Re: Nigerian Lady Reacts After She Finds Out Her Mum Was Dead In A Fatal Accident by Nobody: 11:38pm On Mar 08, 2018
Its very painful for one to lose his/her parent or loved one. But pls its not wise posting every of ur personal ish on social media. So sorry about dis story.

(1) (Reply)

Describe This Child In Two Words. / Woman Narrates How She Found A Homeless Boy Lying By The Road Side In Onitsha / Help Me Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.