Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Possessiveness: A Blessing Or Curse? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Possessiveness: A Blessing Or Curse? (304 Views)

The Effect Of Possessiveness Relationship / Virginity At 30, Pride Or Curse ??? / Are Big Breasts a blessing Or a curse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Possessiveness: A Blessing Or Curse? by aDEOetREGE: 8:08pm On Mar 08, 2018
Woman rights activist will say ‘ I can’t marry a man who can’t fight for me’? How about ‘ I want a man I can at all times humiliate by my useless and needless fights’. They’d say jealousy and possessiveness automatically ratifies their curiousity as to if he loves them.

As a woman, it’d only lead you to murder.

It’s even worse on the side of guys, why would you fight a guy asking your girl out? An alpha male will let the girl do it herself.

I have seen niggas breakdown after breakup, seriously?

I have seen husbands sniff their wives’ vajayjay at the end of each day to ascertain if she has another nigga outside

How about niggas who use spies on their wives and viceversa?

Possessiveness has nothing to offer you than reduce your lifespan.

One way if possessiveness doesn’t kill you, it leads you to kill another

(1) (Reply)

Why You Ask What Phone Your Crush Is Using If You Haven't See Them In-person / Criteria To Make Front Page / Any Bored Female Who Stays In Surulere Lagos....let's Meet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.