Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,191 members, 7,839,050 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Olamide Proposes To Adebukunmi Aisha Suleiman, His Baby Bama On Her Birthday - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Proposes To Adebukunmi Aisha Suleiman, His Baby Bama On Her Birthday (74321 Views)

Rapper Olamide And Wife, Bukunmi Aisha Suleiman Welcome Their 2nd Child / Olamide, Adebukunmi Aisha Suleiman & Their Son, Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji / Hushpuppi Confronts His Baby Mama With Evidence (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide Proposes To Adebukunmi Aisha Suleiman, His Baby Bama On Her Birthday by godofuck231: 10:29am On Mar 09, 2018
lovelylad:
I never said I love baby mamas .
What I meant is that it's becoming a stigma and an embarrassment to women recently and olamide should not associate himself openly
Re: Olamide Proposes To Adebukunmi Aisha Suleiman, His Baby Bama On Her Birthday by galaxy2020(m): 11:10am On Mar 09, 2018
Chioma fresh pass this oneoo, this one and olamide fit be age matesooo. Wish them the best.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olamide Proposes To Adebukunmi Aisha Suleiman, His Baby Bama On Her Birthday by Champele(m): 11:23am On Mar 09, 2018
Onijagidijagan:
fine babymama na Davido nor get taste following dat Wowo chioma grin
Olamide Na Mumu. he no sabi better thing. this girl wowo die. yellow poopo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olamide Proposes To Adebukunmi Aisha Suleiman, His Baby Bama On Her Birthday by Bellarod05: 12:46pm On Mar 09, 2018
It simply means that Olamide son clock 3 on the same day Olamide mummy died...A day of joy and sorrow now,while Olamide celebrating the son birthday...he was also mourning his mums death..
PrimadonnaO:
Their son turned 3 on the same day he lost his mum. What does that mean?

1 Like

Re: Olamide Proposes To Adebukunmi Aisha Suleiman, His Baby Bama On Her Birthday by PrimadonnaO(f): 5:27pm On Mar 09, 2018
Bellarod05:
It simply means that Olamide son clock 3 on the same day Olamide mummy died...A day of joy and sorrow now,while Olamide celebrating the son birthday...he was also mourning his mums death..

I figured later. I didn't know Olamide's mum is dead.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo Tells Emmanuella: "Tell Us Your Source Of Income" / Tiwa Savage Taking Photos In A Toilet In Australia (Photos) / Pictures Of Wizkid And Girlfriend At BankyW’s Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.