Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,308 members, 7,850,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:35 PM

Olamide Proposes To Adebukunmi Aisha Suleiman, His Baby Bama On Her Birthday - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Proposes To Adebukunmi Aisha Suleiman, His Baby Bama On Her Birthday (74363 Views)

Rapper Olamide And Wife, Bukunmi Aisha Suleiman Welcome Their 2nd Child / Olamide, Adebukunmi Aisha Suleiman & Their Son, Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji / Hushpuppi Confronts His Baby Mama With Evidence (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide Proposes To Adebukunmi Aisha Suleiman, His Baby Bama On Her Birthday by pejuakinab: 10:46pm On Mar 08, 2018
She don enter

1 Like

Re: Olamide Proposes To Adebukunmi Aisha Suleiman, His Baby Bama On Her Birthday by daddio(m): 10:47pm On Mar 08, 2018
DIKEnaWAR:
After hoeing her, he wants to wife her now...

My man.

Na only HOEING una see bah!!

E no CUTLASSED AM grin grin cheesy shocked
Re: Olamide Proposes To Adebukunmi Aisha Suleiman, His Baby Bama On Her Birthday by thaoriginator: 10:50pm On Mar 08, 2018
Enough codeine for the wedding
Re: Olamide Proposes To Adebukunmi Aisha Suleiman, His Baby Bama On Her Birthday by braine(m): 10:52pm On Mar 08, 2018
Finally.
Re: Olamide Proposes To Adebukunmi Aisha Suleiman, His Baby Bama On Her Birthday by Chinagurum1995(m): 10:53pm On Mar 08, 2018
Wow Happy birthday Adebukunmi Suleiman, wishing you Long life and prosperity Happy happy happy birthday. grin cheesy wink smiley

1 Like

Re: Olamide Proposes To Adebukunmi Aisha Suleiman, His Baby Bama On Her Birthday by faradexs09(m): 10:54pm On Mar 08, 2018
When it took him 8freaking years and a baby to propose... Who wanna wait for this marriage when d planning might take another 10years....mtcheew undecided
Re: Olamide Proposes To Adebukunmi Aisha Suleiman, His Baby Bama On Her Birthday by Dreydoe(m): 11:01pm On Mar 08, 2018
A Loyal woman who believe in her man ryt 4rm day zero.

God Bless al em Loyal woman out dere #Respext

1 Like

Re: Olamide Proposes To Adebukunmi Aisha Suleiman, His Baby Bama On Her Birthday by Dreydoe(m): 11:06pm On Mar 08, 2018
faradexs09:
When it took him 8freaking years and a baby to propose... Who wanna wait for this marriage when d planning might take another 10years....mtcheew undecided
some dudes are just scared of d marriage concept thingy.

Am very sure she has passed all d test and doubts.. He probably was having!..

Appreciate a Loyal woman when you see one abeg.. No dey give al ds girls out dere excuse to dey hoe up and down!

3 Likes

Re: Olamide Proposes To Adebukunmi Aisha Suleiman, His Baby Bama On Her Birthday by RexTramadol1: 11:13pm On Mar 08, 2018
At least he will marry her

Kilo tun Ku

Tho' if I was a lady, no guy I repeat NO GUY can try the shij of calling me first wife to my face

Is he mad? But as a man, if u prove to simple or you're topping agority table, I will use it to tease u bfr unleashing....

Like dis one.....

Make I face front.
Re: Olamide Proposes To Adebukunmi Aisha Suleiman, His Baby Bama On Her Birthday by Burgerlomo: 11:17pm On Mar 08, 2018
Congratulations, I don dey wait for this time long time a go cool
Re: Olamide Proposes To Adebukunmi Aisha Suleiman, His Baby Bama On Her Birthday by Nobody: 11:20pm On Mar 08, 2018
This is what i call the real deal not that davido and wizkid having baby mamas all around
The lady who stood by him

1 Like

Re: Olamide Proposes To Adebukunmi Aisha Suleiman, His Baby Bama On Her Birthday by Samyjazz: 11:24pm On Mar 08, 2018
emmykendo:
talk true they no fine together
the girl be like chucky

Re: Olamide Proposes To Adebukunmi Aisha Suleiman, His Baby Bama On Her Birthday by Charmerbeautylooks(f): 11:24pm On Mar 08, 2018
Think getting set to bury ur mum will b in ur mind not wedding plans!
Re: Olamide Proposes To Adebukunmi Aisha Suleiman, His Baby Bama On Her Birthday by Nobody: 11:25pm On Mar 08, 2018
DIYhackers:
See how he give babymamas hope
Bur why? cry
But honestly she deserves olamide they've been together even before olamide became a popular figure

Re: Olamide Proposes To Adebukunmi Aisha Suleiman, His Baby Bama On Her Birthday by Samyjazz: 11:26pm On Mar 08, 2018
emmykendo:

talk true they no fine together
the girl resemble chucky

Re: Olamide Proposes To Adebukunmi Aisha Suleiman, His Baby Bama On Her Birthday by Nobody: 11:26pm On Mar 08, 2018
Samyjazz:

the girl be like chucky

Re: Olamide Proposes To Adebukunmi Aisha Suleiman, His Baby Bama On Her Birthday by LustreChris(m): 11:27pm On Mar 08, 2018
LesbianBoy:
I am a science student like olamide.

Click LIKE if you are also a science student cheesy cheesy

Click SHARE if you are a biology student cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Quote me if you are BOTH grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lol...
Re: Olamide Proposes To Adebukunmi Aisha Suleiman, His Baby Bama On Her Birthday by Nobody: 11:27pm On Mar 08, 2018
Charmerbeautylooks:
Think getting set to bury ur mum will b in ur mind not wedding plans!
Ehn!!! Are you a grin
Burial planner

Re: Olamide Proposes To Adebukunmi Aisha Suleiman, His Baby Bama On Her Birthday by chuksdsilent: 11:34pm On Mar 08, 2018
she come use make up design her face like cartoon. mtcheew. how will it reduce the price of maggi

1 Like

Re: Olamide Proposes To Adebukunmi Aisha Suleiman, His Baby Bama On Her Birthday by OSUigbo: 11:41pm On Mar 08, 2018
LesbianBoy:
I am a science student like olamide.

Click LIKE if you are also a science student cheesy cheesy

Click SHARE if you are a biology student cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Quote me if you are BOTH grin grin grin grin grin grin
And I deleted the post because I am neither tongue
Re: Olamide Proposes To Adebukunmi Aisha Suleiman, His Baby Bama On Her Birthday by FarahAideed: 11:44pm On Mar 08, 2018
I respect him for this ..God bless
Re: Olamide Proposes To Adebukunmi Aisha Suleiman, His Baby Bama On Her Birthday by drezzyx(m): 11:55pm On Mar 08, 2018
She resembles all this olosho gyals. My opinion tho.. Before somebody will rip thru my skin..

1 Like

Re: Olamide Proposes To Adebukunmi Aisha Suleiman, His Baby Bama On Her Birthday by Nobody: 11:59pm On Mar 08, 2018
emmykendo:

chioma no wowo nah i even like her pass this ugly blond grin
una don start abi
Re: Olamide Proposes To Adebukunmi Aisha Suleiman, His Baby Bama On Her Birthday by Nobody: 12:07am On Mar 09, 2018
I hope say na phyno go be the best man
Re: Olamide Proposes To Adebukunmi Aisha Suleiman, His Baby Bama On Her Birthday by BABANGBALI: 12:10am On Mar 09, 2018
She looks holder than him

1 Like

Re: Olamide Proposes To Adebukunmi Aisha Suleiman, His Baby Bama On Her Birthday by Toks2008(m): 12:20am On Mar 09, 2018
If this is true then I'm not surprised.

The moment he released that song for her "Melo Melo" I knew this will happen someday.

But my advise for this lady is to get a home at agboju cos many ladies will flock around her man.
Re: Olamide Proposes To Adebukunmi Aisha Suleiman, His Baby Bama On Her Birthday by Adefemiaderoju1: 12:23am On Mar 09, 2018
Congratulation baddoo you have my respect for doing this.
Re: Olamide Proposes To Adebukunmi Aisha Suleiman, His Baby Bama On Her Birthday by akmath: 12:32am On Mar 09, 2018
iya ile
Re: Olamide Proposes To Adebukunmi Aisha Suleiman, His Baby Bama On Her Birthday by DIYhackers: 12:41am On Mar 09, 2018
Wapkoshcom:

Bur why? cry
But honestly she deserves olamide they've been together even before olamide became a popular figure
she try, 8 years abi
Re: Olamide Proposes To Adebukunmi Aisha Suleiman, His Baby Bama On Her Birthday by Luminee(f): 12:55am On Mar 09, 2018
LesbianBoy:
Nigerian rapper, Olamide, has proposed to his baby mama and long time girlfriend of 8 years, Adebukunmi Suleiman, on her birthday today.

Their son, Batifèori Maximiliano Adedeji turned 3 in January on the same day he lost his mom.

Science student is off the market cheesy

Congrats

Cc lalasticlala

Olamide, phyno and so many are not rappers as they have commercialized their songs, though it pays them but I can't forget so soon hardcore rappers like Mode9

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Blogging Inside Her Room (pictured) / Empress Anu Sosanya: I Want To Have Sex Every Single Minute / Picture Updates From 2face & Annie's Wedding In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.