Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

A Female Corper Crushed By A Train In Lagos (Graphic Photos) - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / A Female Corper Crushed By A Train In Lagos (Graphic Photos) (100436 Views)

NYSC: Man O War And A Female Corper While Drilling / Female Corper Nicknamed "Aunty Ass" Flogs Student Who Asked Her Out (Photos) / Tall Male Corper & A Short Female Corper: "When Goliath Finally Meets David" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Female Corper Crushed By A Train In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Orlatunday11(m): 11:11am On Mar 09, 2018
Ogo de emi pin maje o je temi atie

1 Like

Re: A Female Corper Crushed By A Train In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by friendl: 11:11am On Mar 09, 2018
Ear piece or no ear piece ,it was meant to happen that way ,life for sure is always bad business

1 Like

Re: A Female Corper Crushed By A Train In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by mrtayesynchro(m): 11:12am On Mar 09, 2018
BluntTheApostle:

Reading doesn't kill.

Haba e never reach make u slap na
Re: A Female Corper Crushed By A Train In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:13am On Mar 09, 2018
mrtayesynchro:

Haba e never reach make u slap na
Don't mind me jor cheesy
Re: A Female Corper Crushed By A Train In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:13am On Mar 09, 2018
Umartins1:
The vibration that accompanies the approach of a train is enough alert to be aware of its closeness. How do these still happen?

I turely wonder. I thought the trains sef dey light, but even though there should be some form of vibration. Some people do have very low spatial awareness.
Re: A Female Corper Crushed By A Train In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by brownhawk: 11:13am On Mar 09, 2018
God rest her soul.

Some ladies can be stupid at times. They have abnormal regard for themselves. A man tried to pull u but u arrogantly boned while feeling like Queen of nigeriatopia. Even if u think its a thug or a pervert, patience to listen to a retard is not a total waste of time. But once more

God rest her sweet soul.
#anotherslayqueengone

2 Likes

Re: A Female Corper Crushed By A Train In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by cybriz82(m): 11:16am On Mar 09, 2018
mechanics:
So unfortunate, don't know why some people always wear ear phone on the road especially on rail way track, that's absurd, assuming she was not wearing the ear phone, this unfortunate incidence won't have happened.

Dat girl aint from lag and she believed d railway aInt usefUl

3 Likes

Re: A Female Corper Crushed By A Train In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by obioji(f): 11:17am On Mar 09, 2018
This is not the first time it is happening. Majority of people crushed by trains were wearing earphones. I think it's high time youths stop the use of eearphones at busy areas. May be our young celebrities will help to create awareness on the use of earphones.
Re: A Female Corper Crushed By A Train In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by ofiko123(m): 11:19am On Mar 09, 2018
RIP to the dead...
Re: A Female Corper Crushed By A Train In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by ariesbull: 11:20am On Mar 09, 2018
Is she stupid.....wearing ear phones in a mad place like Lagos ?

1 Like

Re: A Female Corper Crushed By A Train In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by ChiefSweetus: 11:26am On Mar 09, 2018
Fuçk shìt this is SAD!!!!
Her last photo alive was taken some hours prior.. Still carrying same black bag. Fresh girl just delete like dis. God comfort the family cos this is damn painful!

1 Like

Re: A Female Corper Crushed By A Train In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Mryocks(m): 11:34am On Mar 09, 2018
Tmoore92:
A female corps member yet to be identified was cruised by a train at ikeja few hours ago on her way home from clearance

She wanted to cross to the other side where they board oshodi bus, she was using earphones so she did not hear the horn fron the train,
it seems the earphone was so loud people there said a man pulled her back but she told the man to leave her alone, she did not know why the man was calling her for, she was rush to the hospital by a jeep own by the NURTW chairman.
May her soul rest in peace
May her soul rest in peace....
But saidly we lost her this evening. May her soul rest in peace.
Re: A Female Corper Crushed By A Train In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Mrkumareze(m): 11:35am On Mar 09, 2018
haaaaaaaaa:
God will heal you speedily woman.

Which thread you dey read Oga? Na person wey don die u dey pray for quick recovery?
Re: A Female Corper Crushed By A Train In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Shaev7(m): 11:37am On Mar 09, 2018
can someone really say earphones will stop someone from hearing the horn of a train? Seriously I doubt! But am not saying we should have earphones on while walking in public. I have lived near train station before, in fact, behind my house is the station, at night towards 2am when one train was about to take off, I and my friend on deep sleep jumped up from like even scream at once when we heard the horn that night. Also during the day time trains usually horn when highlighting public places for all to give way. Well let me say that the external factors would not let her hear. RIP pretty girl.

1 Like

Re: A Female Corper Crushed By A Train In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by obinoral1179(m): 11:37am On Mar 09, 2018
Umartins1:
The vibration that accompanies the approach of a train is enough alert to be aware of its closeness. How do these still happen?
that is why I don't agree to the fact that the earpiece cause it... There is more to it than the earpiece..... Rest in peace to her...

1 Like

Re: A Female Corper Crushed By A Train In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:37am On Mar 09, 2018
greatnaija01:
the TWO of you above you didnt read that she is already DEAD abi?

pls this pics are too GORY.... God save us all. I WILL NEVER USE EAR PIECE AGAIN ON THE ROAD

Those two people in quote are actually Prophet Jeremiah and Prophet Isaiah.

Reading with brains in their Anus.
Re: A Female Corper Crushed By A Train In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by emmanuelpopson(m): 11:43am On Mar 09, 2018
that is why safety should be included in our educational syllabus... imagine she knows how train works and stops..she won't be negligent of her environment which is a rail track.. using earphones should be discouraged while on the road..also govt should barricade rail tracks and anyone caught trespassing should be prosecuted.. I can't say more than this... we need to stop saying thrash and tackle the root cause..
DONT USE EARPIECE ON THE ROAD... especially a place like Lagos where we all in a hurry and time conscious..
Re: A Female Corper Crushed By A Train In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Zaimokuza(m): 11:44am On Mar 09, 2018
This news self nawaooo.. It's really weird... Didn't she feel the vibrations from the incoming train? If a train is approaching, you must feeling vibrations even at a far distance.. Or did she put earpiece on her leg to cancel out the vibration oozing from the train track or ground? Or is the train a ninja that's soo sheathy? Bullshit.. Even if, which is not possible, they were no vibration, the human brain is a powerful tool capable of detecting danger. Our subconscious develops a defense mechanism to handle this danger by helping to secret adrenaline. Even a blind and deaf dude has the ability to detect danger. Plus it was said a man held her back but she didn't listen or hear him out? Oooh Come on.... . This your story no dey add up.

4 Likes

Re: A Female Corper Crushed By A Train In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:45am On Mar 09, 2018
Shaev7:
can someone really say earphones will stop someone from hearing the horn of a train? Seriously I doubt! But am not saying we should have earphones on while walking in public. I have lived near train station before, in fact, behind my house is the station, at night towards 2am when one train was about to take off, I and my friend on deep sleep jumped up from like even scream at once when we heard the horn that night. Also during the day time trains usually horn when highlighting public places for all to give way. Well let me say that the external factors would not let her hear. RIP pretty girl.

Baaaaaba.
You know girls like using more expensive earpiece than guys. True or False?
It seems you havent use this earpiece that sounds like the cloud above you has woofers.
Even the vibe from it wont make you realize the train's vibration.

1 Like

Re: A Female Corper Crushed By A Train In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:46am On Mar 09, 2018
hmm such recklessness, wonder if its becos her skull is empty that she has to turn up the volume to fill it, she even rebuffed the angel that was warning her of her death.

her village people have sent her to her correct POP .

1 Like

Re: A Female Corper Crushed By A Train In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:47am On Mar 09, 2018
Omg,

So sad embarassed
Re: A Female Corper Crushed By A Train In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by bmos(m): 11:47am On Mar 09, 2018
emynicedgreat:
God have mercy .
please God grant her quick recovery

She is dead na
Re: A Female Corper Crushed By A Train In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Mckandre(m): 11:48am On Mar 09, 2018
even if u must listen to that awesome music on the road, kindly put one earpiece in one ear.

1 Like

Re: A Female Corper Crushed By A Train In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 09, 2018
ariesbull:
Is she stupid.....wearing ear phones in a mad place like Lagos ?

actually she was using the earphones to disguise her deafness.
Re: A Female Corper Crushed By A Train In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Chukazu: 11:53am On Mar 09, 2018
machuks45:
Girls and their shakara, even when she was pulled back by a man, she still didn't look.Youths please stop the use of earphone while walking on the road.

Even when someone is alerting them of danger they usually think you want to "toast them" embarassed
Re: A Female Corper Crushed By A Train In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Abeyjide: 11:53am On Mar 09, 2018
if you are to use ear piece ,just one side is ok.not that you block your two ear

2 Likes

Re: A Female Corper Crushed By A Train In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by naturefellow(m): 11:57am On Mar 09, 2018
tivta:
jesus christ.
i never put the volume of my earphones at maximum when i am outside the house.
I also use only one ear. RIP to the dead cry
Re: A Female Corper Crushed By A Train In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Whobedatte(m): 11:57am On Mar 09, 2018
Dgreatest496:
i just know why people uses earphone on the road,making use of the both ear with the loudest volume.
It is advicable for we guys or ladies that make use of earphone on the road to make use of one ear.i just know why people uses earphone on the road,making use of the both ear with the loudest volume.
It is advicable for we guys or ladies that make use of earphone on the road to make use of one ear.
i just know why people uses earphone on the road,making use of the both ear with the loudest volume.
It is advicable for we guys or ladies that make use of earphone on the road to make use of one ear.
It is rather advisable not to use earpiece at all on Lagos roads. Its suicide
Re: A Female Corper Crushed By A Train In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Chukazu: 11:59am On Mar 09, 2018
obinoral1179:
that is why I don't agree to the fact that the earpiece cause it... There is more to it than the earpiece..... Rest in peace to her...

Normally ...the hearing sense affects one's Sense of reasoning. Once the ear is blocked regardless of the size of blocked, the seeing sight will be affected... that is exactly what happened to her
Re: A Female Corper Crushed By A Train In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by sweetlaw: 12:04pm On Mar 09, 2018
emynicedgreat:
God have mercy .
please God grant her quick recovery

she is dead
Re: A Female Corper Crushed By A Train In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by ucheuzor1(m): 12:12pm On Mar 09, 2018
Dgreatest496:
It is advicable for we guys or ladies that make use of earphone on the road to make use of one ear.i just know why people uses earphone on the road,making use of the both ear with the loudest volume.

Ode!!!!.....ur mumu na high definition.

please take time and go through what u have written again...
does it make sense to u??

2 Likes

Re: A Female Corper Crushed By A Train In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Mar 09, 2018
chronique:
It's a pity she died out of foolishness. The other day,I was at a friend's office and the lady selling close to him was away. I decided to help her attend to these kids doing jamb lesson. I was attending to one and asking him what he wanted but the earpiece in his ears didn't allow him hear me. I asked him again and he answered me rudely... That's how most of them block their ears on the road and won't hear you when you horn at them. I don't know how people manage to use earpiece in public places and disregard their safety. May her soul rest in peace.

There is more to this story. A railway track is kilometres away from my house...chronique, you done hear that thing horn before? It's fcking loud!! Earpiece can muffle the sound of a car horn, but train? Let's not talk about the vibration.

The girl must have been very absent minded, maybe depressed sef. That's why when I am driving, I am very watchful of people walking by the road. Some are not in their body again, their mind is somewhere else. RIP to her.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Female Corper Shows Cleavage & Underwear While Wearing NYSC Uniform / Guys, Don't Ever Date A Lady Going For NYSC. See Why. / Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.