Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,388 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Why Do The People We Like Never Like Us Back, It's The Ones We Don't, That Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do The People We Like Never Like Us Back, It's The Ones We Don't, That Do? (1853 Views)

7 Reasons Beautiful Women Love Ugly And Broke Guys Like Us [Picture] / 'Pretty Girls Don't Like Fine Guys, We Like Ugly Guys Who Dress Nice'- Lady Says / Fine Boys Like Us, Na Them They Rush Us (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do The People We Like Never Like Us Back, It's The Ones We Don't, That Do? by ERORR404(m): 10:46pm On Mar 08, 2018
I don't know,maybe I'm just unattractive or unlucky,but I've come to notice that most if not all of the girls i really liked in the past, didn't like me back or atleast they never showed it, but the ones i honestly don't even notice there presence when they were around,are the ones I heard had feelings for me, WHY?
Re: Why Do The People We Like Never Like Us Back, It's The Ones We Don't, That Do? by DarkMagic(m): 10:47pm On Mar 08, 2018
I still can't understand why it is like dat
Re: Why Do The People We Like Never Like Us Back, It's The Ones We Don't, That Do? by Darammliveth(m): 10:52pm On Mar 08, 2018
That's one of the mystery of life, I think.
Re: Why Do The People We Like Never Like Us Back, It's The Ones We Don't, That Do? by phrancys001(m): 11:02pm On Mar 08, 2018
Your answer is in your question.
Re: Why Do The People We Like Never Like Us Back, It's The Ones We Don't, That Do? by phrancys001(m): 11:05pm On Mar 08, 2018
Simply put U too try like that person U too no gry like before
Re: Why Do The People We Like Never Like Us Back, It's The Ones We Don't, That Do? by ERORR404(m): 11:05pm On Mar 08, 2018
phrancys001:
Your answer is in your question.
Where exactly ?
Re: Why Do The People We Like Never Like Us Back, It's The Ones We Don't, That Do? by ifex370(m): 11:08pm On Mar 08, 2018
Not necessarily true.. I really like someone I later found out is crazy about me too sad
Re: Why Do The People We Like Never Like Us Back, It's The Ones We Don't, That Do? by ERORR404(m): 11:09pm On Mar 08, 2018
ifex370:
Not necessarily true.. I really like someone I later found out is crazy about me too sad
quite very rare though
Re: Why Do The People We Like Never Like Us Back, It's The Ones We Don't, That Do? by ifex370(m): 11:25pm On Mar 08, 2018
ERORR404:

quite very rare though

Yeah..it wasn't easy finding the person sha.. Js pray for the one
Re: Why Do The People We Like Never Like Us Back, It's The Ones We Don't, That Do? by Nobody: 5:39am On Mar 09, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Why Do The People We Like Never Like Us Back, It's The Ones We Don't, That Do? by ERORR404(m): 6:16am On Mar 09, 2018
ModalSoull:
psychology dictates that Humans are naturally attracted to and place more value on things they can't have . If you care too much about a person they'll take you for granted(even your family) . If a person cares too much about you ,you're also likely to take that person for granted. Human beings are not built to be loved too much ,they may even become proud or suspicious of such kindness . That 's why God allows humans to suffer in this world because if everything was perfect ,we would take God for granted. Have you noticed that people mostly remember God during hard times?
scarcity increases demand and value.
For example, if you suddenly became rich and famous and you had lots of girls surrounding you, that girl who rejected you would see photos of you with all these girls having fun and she would be envious ,jealous and attracted to you because you're now a hot shot with more value.

I don't have to read any books to know this because I've experienced and seen people experienced it . Even the bible says that a rich man has many friends but a poor man is even hated and deserted by their family.
This is quite thoughtfull

1 Like

Re: Why Do The People We Like Never Like Us Back, It's The Ones We Don't, That Do? by ubunja(m): 6:48am On Mar 09, 2018
ModalSoull:
psychology dictates that Humans are naturally attracted to and place more value on things they can't have . If you care too much about a person they'll take you for granted(even your family) . If a person cares too much about you ,you're also likely to take that person for granted. Human beings are not built to be loved too much ,they may even become proud or suspicious of such kindness . That 's why God allows humans to suffer in this world because if everything was perfect ,we would take God for granted. Have you noticed that people mostly remember God during hard times?
scarcity increases demand and value.
For example, if you suddenly became rich and famous and you had lots of girls surrounding you, that girl who rejected you would see photos of you with all these girls having fun and she would be envious ,jealous and attracted to you because you're now a hot shot with more value.

I don't have to read any books to know this because I've experienced and seen people experienced it . Even the bible says that a rich man has many friends but a poor man is even hated and deserted by their family.
not in the case of seduction.its not like that.
girls we dont like fall for us; while girls we like dont fall us coz of our BEHAVIOUR around each. around girls we dont like we're cocky arrogant confident and less felf-conscious and at our most relaxed: the girl is turned on by these coz all these translate as you being an ALPHA in her eyes.
meanwhile around girls we like we're too careful, intimidated, mindful of every word we say, very careful of what we do, and tense: the gitl is turned off by these coz all these translate as you being BETA/loser in her eyes.
if you wanna see, Meet a girl today have fun the whole day with her, then plan to meet tomorrrow BUT tomorrow she arrives driving a range rover your whole game crumbles. now that you have a true view of her "class" you become intimidated and weak and cant be the same guy around her you were yesterday. its the same thing.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do The People We Like Never Like Us Back, It's The Ones We Don't, That Do? by ERORR404(m): 7:27am On Mar 09, 2018
ubunja:

not in the case of seduction.its not like that.
girls we dont like fall for us; while girls we like dont fall us coz of our BEHAVIOUR around each. around girls we dont like we're cocky arrogant confident and less felf-conscious and at our most relaxed: the girl is turned on by these coz all these translate as you being an ALPHA in her eyes.
meanwhile around girls we like we're too careful, intimidated, mindful of every word we say, very careful of what we do, and tense: the gitl is turned off by these coz all these translate as you being BETA/loser in her eyes.
if you wanna see, Meet a girl today have fun the whole day with her, then plan to meet tomorrrow BUT tomorrow she arrives driving a range rover your whole game crumbles. now that you have a true view of her "class" you become intimidated and weak and cant be the same guy around her you were yesterday. its the same thing.
True
Re: Why Do The People We Like Never Like Us Back, It's The Ones We Don't, That Do? by Frenchkiss(m): 6:46pm On Dec 01, 2018
Have you ever expressed a love interest in someone especially at a very young age but got hurt as your feelings were unreciprocated? Did you or do you ever wonder why he or she never liked you romantically despite the efforts you seemed to have made? Are you currently pondering, running simulations after simulations as to why your likeness or love for someone is or was unrequited?

The solution to this puzzle is quite simple. The reason why the one you like didn't or doesn't seem to like you in return whilst the one or the ones that seem to like you, you barely notice or feel their presence whenever they're around you is pretty obvious - climbing the ladder, looking forward and aiming higher. We all look forward as we move ahead in life. We seldom look backwards to see what's behind us because looking forward is the most essential part of moving forward. Imagine having to look forward while walking or driving on a busy street. even if you have a justifiable reason for doing so. You'll most likely end up creating more problems than solutions for yourself. Also, although we tell ourselves that we do not choose the person with whom we fall in love, it just happens randomly, I never really saw myself liking someone like him or her, etc. The truth is that we do very well choose that person we like, the person with whom we fall in love, subconsciously however and not necessarily consciously. The subconscious act of choosing the person we're attracted to and would like to date is based on our soft spots, opinions, views, ideologies, wants and desires, all of which can be said to be based on our level of wisdom, knowledge, exposure, experiences and enlightenment.

Everyone is looking to...
SOURCE:
https://francisamie..com/2018/11/the-real-cause-of-unrequited-love.html?m=1
Re: Why Do The People We Like Never Like Us Back, It's The Ones We Don't, That Do? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 01, 2018
Its same for me. Guys i like Dont like me back, d crowd that likes me, i Dont find them sexually attractive
Re: Why Do The People We Like Never Like Us Back, It's The Ones We Don't, That Do? by Qsscruz(m): 12:13am On Dec 02, 2018
[quote author=gloria34 post=73469822]Its same for me. Guys i like Dont like me back, d crowd that likes me, i Dont find them sexually attractive[/quote

Which part of Warri are you at?
Re: Why Do The People We Like Never Like Us Back, It's The Ones We Don't, That Do? by Nobody: 7:35am On Dec 02, 2018
gloria34:
Its same for me. Guys i like Dont like me back, d crowd that likes me, i Dont find them sexually attractive
you will like me,
Re: Why Do The People We Like Never Like Us Back, It's The Ones We Don't, That Do? by Nobody: 11:45am On Dec 02, 2018
dapo456:
you will like me,
Hmmm, u sound so sure.
Re: Why Do The People We Like Never Like Us Back, It's The Ones We Don't, That Do? by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 02, 2018
[quote author=Qsscruz post=73476205][/quote]Jeddo (thats if u know where that is) though i've not been in town 4 long
Re: Why Do The People We Like Never Like Us Back, It's The Ones We Don't, That Do? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Dec 02, 2018
Sometimes the haste decisions people make like getting married to someone who makes you bitter inside can affect relations. You won’t know that your bitter it’s people who used to interact with you that will do their best to point it out to you for the sake of your children you might segregate them mock them but the problem with communication will always be there

I don’t discount old friends they remind us that we can evolve without losing our principles and our foundations

If you can practice loyalty even when your broke you are richer than people think
Re: Why Do The People We Like Never Like Us Back, It's The Ones We Don't, That Do? by Qsscruz(m): 2:31pm On Dec 02, 2018
gloria34:
Jeddo (thats if u know where that is) though i've not been in town 4 long

Actually i dont..How long is it from town?

(1) (Reply)

He Has Not Called Me Back And Refused To Pick My Calls / Example Of When A Girl Wants You To Peel Her (pics Attached) / I Slapped Him, Was I Uncouth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.