Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? (22938 Views)

Top 10 States With The Most Handsome Men In Nigeria – Do You Agree? / Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? / Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Mar 19, 2018
I was expecting to see some azz,ukwu and hips. I expected seeing pixs of the way nigerian ladies really look. Their bodacious bumbum and rolling hips. But what i am seeing is a different tin.A real African woman has her beauty on her rear side.
Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 19, 2018
lefulefu:
I was expecting to see some azz,ukwu and hips. I expected seeing pixs of the way nigerian ladies really look. Their bodacious bumbum and rolling hips. But what i am seeing is a different tin.A real African woman has her beauty on her rear side.

Abi O grin You know that feeling when you are hitting her from the back and nothing else in the world matters. Seriously nothing else matters cheesy grin
Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Mar 19, 2018
Bbbbbbbbbbbb:

Abi O grin You know that feeling when you are hitting her from the back and nothing else in the world matters. Seriously nothing else matters cheesy grin
God bless ucheesy.. U are a true African mancheesy. I can't understand why op be posting pictures of ladies who look like they haven't eaten for a whole yearsad. Where are the heavy bum bum ladies. Even slimbabes these days don dey carry back toocheesy.
Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Mar 19, 2018
I was expecting to see Adamawa till d list ended and unfortunately I didn't.
Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Mar 19, 2018
highqueen:
we garrit plenty..kiss

Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? by highqueen(f): 5:49pm On Mar 19, 2018
[quote author=Grayjoy post=65976557][/quote] lol
Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? by Shugavee(f): 8:04pm On Mar 19, 2018
[quote author=Meloshi post=65681260][/quote] i agree with you!! Imo, enugu, delta,cross rivers n edo girls r very pretty!!! Hvnt been to the other places to know
Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? by 360great(m): 9:59pm On Mar 19, 2018
E be like ogun get fine girls o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Who Threatened His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nude,claims He Was Hacked / 11 Questions Every Woman Should Ask Her Man / Pick One Nd She's Yours!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.