Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,814 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:51 PM

This Is How To Fast And Have Serious Breakthroughs - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Is How To Fast And Have Serious Breakthroughs (24261 Views)

Explosion Of Divine Favour And Breakthroughs Via Thanksgiving Prayers / Next Level Breakthroughs. / Am I Allowed To Fast When On My Period As A Christian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is How To Fast And Have Serious Breakthroughs by nwamabo247(m): 5:08pm On Sep 16, 2018
specco:

With God all things are possible. Why not find your way to the Synagogue Church Of All Nations where the Man of God for this generation (Prophet T. B Joshua) will heal you and your family in the Mighty name of Jesus Christ.
Watch Emmanuel Television and see what God does in that Church in Ikotun, Lagos.
Yeah we been planing that for years but logistices have BEEN the d problem
Re: This Is How To Fast And Have Serious Breakthroughs by lightblazingnow(m): 7:20am On Sep 17, 2018
Grace church
Re: This Is How To Fast And Have Serious Breakthroughs by wirinet(m): 7:32am On Sep 17, 2018
Fasting and prayers will not give anyone genuine breakthroughs, skills, planning and hardwork will.

China and Chinese are buying up up Africa and enslaving us with debt, while we continue Fasting and prayers.

The white men came to our land to enslaved us and steal our resources while we were Fasting and praying.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is How To Fast And Have Serious Breakthroughs by Martinez19(m): 7:55am On Sep 17, 2018
ikechizoba:
Good one op,
l love God so much that even during my primary/secondary/tertiary school days, l do everything to please him,even to my own detriment, people took that as an advantage to cheat and mistreat me because at the end of the day,l will overlook and forgive so easily because God said so,
l always long to hear him speak to me,but he never did. Rather l started speaking in tongue but l always feel empty after that,.
The thing is that people so dear and close to me,have hurt me so much that it hurts whenever l remember them,many many times l pray and tell God to give me the grace to forgive and forget,even after assuring myself that l have forgiven them the pain will still be there, imploring me to hate them .
it has killed my spiritual life and belief,l really need help,,and l don't know how to go about it,cos l feel God is partial.He doesn't hear my prayers.,l have fasted and prayed many times, even when l was pregnant, yet nothing happened
Listen young woman, you had better wise up in the way you deal with people and stop subjecting yourself to emotional abuse. First of all, religious god doesn't exist and all religions are ridiculous garbages and falsehoods with no concrete basis in reality. The so called forgiveness in the bible is foolish and emotional abusive. So if somebody rapes your child and begs you for forgiveness, you will forgive? Truth is most human beings are deceitful, opportunistic and wicked so if these set of people see that they can take advantage of you and you will always forgive them, they will do it over and over again whenever it serves their purpose.

Don't be foolish and subject yourself to the emotional torture of compulsory forgiveness for the sake of an imaginary god--- this is robbery and people would get away with any offence when dealing with you. The human body is not built for such type of "compulsory" forgiveness. It's emotional abusive and what's more pathetic is that you are doing this for the sake of an imaginary god thereby giving room for people to use your compulsory forgiveness and treat you like trash with impunity. Don't be foolishly nice in a world filled with monsters and backstabbing men. Start treating people as they deserve. A toxic friend should be done away with and a mean person should be repaid in his/her own coin. Treat people as they deserve. Only good hearted people should get good hearted treatment.

Do you know how many people have been wickedly taken advantage of because of this "compulsory" forgiveness? This "compulsory" forgiveness is a tool in the hand of wicked men against the foolishly forgiving men. Stop this. If someone hurts you bad, treat them as they deserve. Bad people get bad treatment, good people get good treatment. Stop being foolish. Wake up.

1 Like

Re: This Is How To Fast And Have Serious Breakthroughs by lightblazingnow(m): 9:56am On Sep 17, 2018
Martinez19:
Listen young woman, you had better wise up in the way you deal with people and stop subjecting yourself to emotional abuse. First of all, religious god doesn't exist and all religions are ridiculous garbages and falsehoods with no concrete basis in reality. The so called forgiveness in the bible is foolish and emotional abusive. So if somebody rapes your child and begs you for forgiveness, you will forgive? Truth is most human beings are deceitful, opportunistic and wicked so if these set of people see that they can take advantage of you and you will always forgive them, they will do it over and over again whenever it serves their purpose.

Don't be foolish and subject yourself to the emotional torture of compulsory forgiveness for the sake of an imaginary god--- this is robbery and people would get away with any offence when dealing with you. The human body is not built for such type of "compulsory" forgiveness. It's emotional abusive and what's more pathetic is that you are doing this for the sake of an imaginary god thereby giving room for people to use your compulsory forgiveness and treat you like trash with impunity. Don't be foolishly nice in a world filled with monsters and backstabbing men. Start treating people as they deserve. A toxic friend should be done away with and a mean person should be repaid in his/her own coin. Treat people as they deserve. Only good hearted people should get good hearted treatment.

Do you know how many people have been wickedly taken advantage of because of this "compulsory" forgiveness? This "compulsory" forgiveness is a tool in the hand of wicked men against the foolishly forgiving men. Stop this. If someone hurts you bad, treat them as they deserve. Bad people get bad treatment, good people get good treatment. Stop being foolish. Wake up.

Who is this uncircumcised fellow, with fabric taka
Re: This Is How To Fast And Have Serious Breakthroughs by Martinez19(m): 10:40am On Sep 17, 2018
lightblazingnow:

Who is this uncircumcised fellow, with fabric taka
What I said is the truth. Besides, you haven't responded to that confused lady in need, you've ignored her but you only responded to those who wanted to sink further in your delusion. I am sure you would have responded if she wanted to give money to you. Mtewwww.

By the way, I am circumcised and let the tone of your write up be christ-like.
Re: This Is How To Fast And Have Serious Breakthroughs by lightblazingnow(m): 12:57pm On Sep 17, 2018
Martinez19:
What I said is the truth. Besides, you haven't responded to that confused lady in need, you've ignored her but you only responded to those who wanted to sink further in your delusion. I am sure you would have responded if she wanted to give money to you. Mtewwww.

By the way, I am circumcised and let the tone of your write up be christ-like.

Your heart isn't circumcised. We know. And you are canal, that means dead. Alright, you can not be able to judge anything because you are not spiritual. You are still in darkness. Whatever we say you won't be able to comprehend. You are uncircumcised. First be circumcise ,then you will see the kingdom.
Re: This Is How To Fast And Have Serious Breakthroughs by Martinez19(m): 1:39pm On Sep 17, 2018
lightblazingnow:

Your heart isn't circumcised. We know. And you are canal, that means dead. Alright, you can not be able to judge anything because you are not spiritual. You are still in darkness. Whatever we say you won't be able to comprehend. You are uncircumcised. First be circumcise ,then you will see the kingdom.
... and my fabric taka? undecided
Re: This Is How To Fast And Have Serious Breakthroughs by lightblazingnow(m): 2:14pm On Sep 17, 2018
[quote author=Martinez19 post=71277466] ... and my fabric taka? undecided[/quote

We love you.

We know you are chosen but you have closed your heart. Turn to the Lord Christ Jesus and the veil shall be removed over your heart

And you will see
Re: This Is How To Fast And Have Serious Breakthroughs by Martinez19(m): 2:22pm On Sep 17, 2018
lightblazingnow:
We love you.

We know you are chosen but you have closed your heart. Turn to the Lord Christ Jesus and the veil shall be removed over your heart

And you will see
hian!
Re: This Is How To Fast And Have Serious Breakthroughs by lightblazingnow(m): 4:40pm On Sep 17, 2018
Martinez19:
hian!
Perfect
Re: This Is How To Fast And Have Serious Breakthroughs by apananoni: 5:06pm On Sep 17, 2018
[quote author=Kenneth4u205 post=71247536]In the old testament,The holy spirit wasn't living inside of people permanently.He only comes briefly upon people .God wasn't dwelling inside of people then .God was only dwelling inside the TEMPLE .so the only worship God on Saturday at the temple.But now in this generation of Christ ,the holy spirit dwell inside of every believer permanently.We can now be in communion with the holy spirit inside of us,every seconds of the daysy .no more only on Saturday(sabath).

That's why the book of

Colossians 2:16-17

made it clear that the day we choose to worship God no longer matter .For God is always with us (Emmanuel).

COLOSSIANS 2:16-17(easy English bible )

16 So do not let anybody else say what is right for you to eat or to drink. Do not let anybody make rules about special days, new moons or sabbaths (the *Jews’ seventh day of the week).

17 Rules like that are only like shadows. In past times, they showed people about the good things that would happen. But those good things really have happened now because of Christ.

There are Sabbaths and there is seventh day Sabbath like op said the meaning of Sabbath is rest so there are other Sabbath holidays its called ceremonial laws they all pointing to the coming of the Messiah and not to be mistaken for the Seventh day Sabbath which was hallowed and sanctified by God.

Have you have a deep thought about why God started the 4th commandment with remember? Wow that means there are tendencies we might forget or even choose to ignore right?

If no man should judge you not by what you eat or drink does it mean that you are at liberty to consume and smoke whatever you like as a Christian ? Do you know your body is the temple of God and the dwelling of the Holy spirit and you must give account of whatever you do with it?

My brother I plead with you to pray and ask God for more light and He will because the crowd does it dosent make it right because narrow is the way that leads to eternal life only few people are on that path.
Re: This Is How To Fast And Have Serious Breakthroughs by apananoni: 5:11pm On Sep 17, 2018
are Sabbaths and there is seventh day Sabbath like op said the meaning of Sabbath is rest so there are other Sabbath holidays its called ceremonial laws they all pointing to the coming of the Messiah and not to be mistaken for the Seventh day Sabbath which was hallowed and sanctified by God.

Have you have a deep thought about why God started the 4th commandment with remember? Wow that means there are tendencies we might forget or even choose to ignore right?

If no man should judge you not by what you eat or drink does it mean that you are at liberty to consume and smoke whatever you like as a Christian ? Do you know your body is the temple of God and the dwelling of the Holy spirit and you must give account of whatever you do with it?

My brother I plead with you to pray and ask God for more light and He will because the crowd does it dosent make it right because narrow is the way that leads to eternal life only few people are on that path.

In the old testament,The holy spirit wasn't living inside of people permanently.He only comes briefly upon people .God wasn't dwelling inside of people then .God was only dwelling inside the TEMPLE .so the only worship God on Saturday at the temple.But now in this generation of Christ ,the holy spirit dwell inside of every believer permanently.We can now be in communion with the holy spirit inside of us,every seconds of the daysy .no more only on Saturday(sabath).

That's why the book of

Colossians 2:16-17

made it clear that the day we choose to worship God no longer matter .For God is always with us (Emmanuel).

COLOSSIANS 2:16-17(easy English bible )

16 So do not let anybody else say what is right for you to eat or to drink. Do not let anybody make rules about special days, new moons or sabbaths (the *Jews’ seventh day of the week).

17 Rules like that are only like shadows. In past times, they showed people about the good things that would happen. But those good things really have happened now because of Christ.
[/quote]
Re: This Is How To Fast And Have Serious Breakthroughs by apananoni: 7:28pm On Sep 17, 2018
lightblazingnow:

One word for you. You are ruled by your senses, you are still reasoning with your old self. You are not born again. When you become, all things will be come new to you and old senses will vanish. Your new heart,? Where did you keep it?

There's no humility your response and that does not depicts Christ, Let he that thinks he standeth take heed lest he falls.
Re: This Is How To Fast And Have Serious Breakthroughs by apananoni: 7:40pm On Sep 17, 2018
lightblazingnow:
Do you want to know what's Sabbath? It's rest. Your old heart couldn't rest because it was dead and needed to be raised from the death. When Christ was raised, you, your real, New heart was raised together with him into rest. God's promise is to enter into rest. We don't see that rest in you. All we see are struggling and conflicts between the flesh and spirit. Who's right or wrong.

Hebrews 4:3 For we which have believed do enter into rest, as he said, As I have sworn in my wrath, if they shall enter into my rest: although the works were finished from the foundation of the world.

4:4 For he spake in a certain place of the seventh day on this wise, And God did rest the seventh day from all his works.

4:5 And in this place again, If they shall enter into my rest.

4:6 Seeing therefore it remaineth that some must enter therein, and they to whom it was first preached entered not in because of unbelief: 4:7 Again, he limiteth a certain day, saying in David, To day, after so long a time; as it is said, To day if ye will hear his voice, harden not your hearts.

4:8 For if Jesus had given them rest, then would he not afterward have spoken of another day.

4:9 There remaineth therefore a rest to the people of God.

4:10 For he that is entered into his rest, he also hath ceased from his own works, as God did from his.

4:11 Let us labour therefore to enter into that rest, lest any man fall after the same example of unbelief.

4:12 For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

4:13 Neither is there any creature that is not manifest in his sight: but all things are naked and opened unto the eyes of him with whom we have to do.

Its obvious that you know little about the word no wonder col 3.16 says "Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom, teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord"

The "REST" you have laid emphasis on does that take away the day of worship being Saturday?
My brother I hope you won't say you're ignorant because in the time of ignorance God overlooks but know you know and my prayers is that God will show mercy on us.
Re: This Is How To Fast And Have Serious Breakthroughs by lightblazingnow(m): 10:33pm On Sep 17, 2018
Grace church
Re: This Is How To Fast And Have Serious Breakthroughs by apananoni: 7:25am On Sep 18, 2018
Amazing Grace of our loving Jesus Christ that is greater than all our sins .

Apostle paul ask a very vital question in the book of ROM 6vs1,2 " Shall we continue in sin that grace may abound? 2 Certainly not! How shall we who died to sin live any longer in it

The new generation church and Christian hides under the gospel of a grace to commit and encourage sin in fact a very prominent Abuja pastor once said that he's got special grace that covers him having extra marital sex.

To obey is better than sacrifice says 1 sam 15 vs 22 may the grace to obey His words be granted unto us as we surrender our hearts.

lightblazingnow:
Grace church
Re: This Is How To Fast And Have Serious Breakthroughs by lightblazingnow(m): 7:43am On Sep 18, 2018
apananoni:

Its obvious that you know little about the word no wonder col 3.16 says "Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom, teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord"

The "REST" you have laid emphasis on does that take away the day of worship being Saturday?
My brother I hope you won't say you're ignorant because in the time of ignorance God overlooks but know you know and my prayers is that God will show mercy on us.

You claim to be a teacher of the law, are you sure you know what the law said, any man who lives by the law should abide by it, why are you not doing all the laws. You choose only Saturday law to obey. You don't know who's a Christian. You are still deepest in the dark about spiritual things.

Christ is the end of the law for righteousness . And you are dead to the law. The righteousness of the law has been fulfilled in us who walks by the Holy Spirit. We are in the Spirit not in the flesh. We worship in the Spirit without ceasing. Prayers don't stop. We worship day and night. Crying Holy Holy Holy is the lord God Almighty who was and is and is to come.

Philippians 3:2 Beware of dogs, beware of evil workers, beware of the concision. 3:3 For we are the circumcision, which worship God in the spirit, and rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh.

We don't have specific date. It's all the time. We are rejoicing all the time.

Seventh day Adventist our feet. Demonic culture our feet. Cry out for help. You are far away from life. You are dead and stop quoting scriptures.

The letter kills, you don't know the Holy Spirit by which you have been baptized in to worship. Do you think you are talking with a mortal like you. You are fighting against Israel himself. You can not win

You better shut your mouth and stop teaching what you heard from your ignorant teachers who are agents of darkness's. Masquerading themselves as agents of light.

They are fallen, we are risen from the death with Christ far beyond your Saturday worship, seventh day Adventist church and all those jangling.
Re: This Is How To Fast And Have Serious Breakthroughs by lightblazingnow(m): 8:27am On Sep 18, 2018
Grace and peace engrafted within
Re: This Is How To Fast And Have Serious Breakthroughs by apananoni: 5:05pm On Sep 19, 2018
lightblazingnow:

You claim to be a teacher of the law, are you sure you know what the law said, any man who lives by the law should abide by it, why are you not doing all the laws. You choose only Saturday law to obey. You don't know who's a Christian. You are still deepest in the dark about spiritual things.

Christ is the end of the law for righteousness . And you are dead to the law. The righteousness of the law has been fulfilled in us who walks by the Holy Spirit. We are in the Spirit not in the flesh. We worship in the Spirit without ceasing. Prayers don't stop. We worship day and night. Crying Holy Holy Holy is the lord God Almighty who was and is and is to come.

Philippians 3:2 Beware of dogs, beware of evil workers, beware of the concision. 3:3 For we are the circumcision, which worship God in the spirit, and rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh.

We don't have specific date. It's all the time. We are rejoicing all the time.

Seventh day Adventist our feet. Demonic culture our feet. Cry out for help. You are far away from life. You are dead and stop quoting scriptures.

The letter kills, you don't know the Holy Spirit by which you have been baptized in to worship. Do you think you are talking with a mortal like you. You are fighting against Israel himself. You can not win

You better shut your mouth and stop teaching what you heard from your ignorant teachers who are agents of darkness's. Masquerading themselves as agents of light.

They are fallen, we are risen from the death with Christ far beyond your Saturday worship, seventh day Adventist church and all those jangling.

Hello Brother,

Trust you're doing good and my sincere prayer for you is to find peace in Christ Jesus.

Sincerely all I wanted is for us to reason together and learn also from each other as no one is a monopoly of knowledge but you sound so bitter and angry I really do not intend provoking you but if I have done that please do find a place in your heart to forgive me.

I'm not a teacher of the law because no one can be save by keeping the law but we are able to keep the law because we are already saved. James 2:10,: "For whoever keeps the whole law but fails in one point has become guilty of all of it." So my dear brother we as a bible believing church believes that
"All Scripture is given by inspiration of God and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness. 2tim 3vs 16 . There's no unrighteous eyes that will see the Lord.

When you're in the spirit the power to overcame sin is made available and not to remain in sin. I quite agree that we rejoice always and we can worship God always I mean every day but that negate the fact that Saturday is the Lords day of worship? Since you think everyday is fine for worship why do you still go to church on sunday instead of the day Sanctified and Hallowed by God for worship?

Jesus said Matthew 5 vs 17,18,19.

17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

The bible severally say also that as His custom was He often goes to the temple on Sabbath and not on Sunday? Even in Acts 17 vs 2 says as Paul's custom was went to teach them the bible consistently for three Sabbaths. The Bible says and you shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free I've not come here to discuss church but Christ and His truth that has been trodden upon by satan and his agents . Seventh day Adventist christian are not perfect for there's no perfect one except Christ but is the Church chosen by God to preach the end time message.

Anyone that's has a question regarding the sabbath should pm me what the crowed is doing is not what you will be judged with that why the bible says you should work out your salvation with trembling and fear its a personal thing throughout the ages God has never worked with crowed and my sincere prayer is that as many that longs for nothing but the truth God will reveal Himself to you and the truth will set you free in Jesus name.
Re: This Is How To Fast And Have Serious Breakthroughs by lightblazingnow(m): 6:53pm On Sep 19, 2018
apananoni:

Hello Brother,

Trust you're doing good and my sincere prayer for you is to find peace in Christ Jesus.

Sincerely all I wanted is for us to reason together and learn also from each other as no one is a monopoly of knowledge but you sound so bitter and angry I really do not intend provoking you but if I have done that please do find a place in your heart to forgive me.

I'm not a teacher of the law because no one can be save by keeping the law but we are able to keep the law because we are already saved. James 2:10,: "For whoever keeps the whole law but fails in one point has become guilty of all of it." So my dear brother we as a bible believing church believes that
"All Scripture is given by inspiration of God and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness. 2tim 3vs 16 . There's no unrighteous eyes that will see the Lord.

When you're in the spirit the power to overcame sin is made available and not to remain in sin. I quite agree that we rejoice always and we can worship God always I mean every day but that negate the fact that Saturday is the Lords day of worship? Since you think everyday is fine for worship why do you still go to church on sunday instead of the day Sanctified and Hallowed by God for worship?

Jesus said Matthew 5 vs 17,18,19.

17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

The bible severally say also that as His custom was He often goes to the temple on Sabbath and not on Sunday? Even in Acts 17 vs 2 says as Paul's custom was went to teach them the bible consistently for three Sabbaths. The Bible says and you shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free I've not come here to discuss church but Christ and His truth that has been trodden upon by satan and his agents . Seventh day Adventist christian are not perfect for there's no perfect one except Christ but is the Church chosen by God to preach the end time message.

Anyone that's has a question regarding the sabbath should pm me what the crowed is doing is not what you will be judged with that why the bible says you should work out your salvation with trembling and fear its a personal thing throughout the ages God has never worked with crowed and my sincere prayer is that as many that longs for nothing but the truth God will reveal Himself to you and the truth will set you free in Jesus name.

When you say you, it's misplaced because we are not alone, our Lives are hidden in Christ with God Almighty. When Christ who is our life shall appear,we shall also appear with him in glory. Amen.

Secondly, our worship isn't something you do consciously, we are baptized in to the heavenly realms to worship God Almighty and CHRIST JESUS in Spirit and in truth. We are not speaking to our dear brother, no, we are addressing the voice of errors speaking through you

Thirdly, we worship in the Spirit,we have no confidence in the flesh alright. Great. wherever you are right now worship is going on. We know you have not been baptized. When you are, we will know. Cast out the devil's the scriptures commanded.

We couldn't be bitter, never
Re: This Is How To Fast And Have Serious Breakthroughs by IamTheAnswers: 10:46pm On Sep 19, 2018
lightblazingnow:

When you say you, it's misplaced because we are not alone, our Lives are hidden in Christ with God Almighty. When Christ who is our life shall appear,we shall also appear with him in glory. Amen.

Secondly, our worship isn't something you do consciously, we are baptized in to the heavenly realms to worship God Almighty and CHRIST JESUS in Spirit and in truth. We are not speaking to our dear brother, no, we are addressing the voice of errors speaking through you

Thirdly, we worship in the Spirit,we have no confidence in the flesh alright. Great. wherever you are right now worship is going on. We know you have not been baptized. When you are, we will know. Cast out the devil's the scriptures commanded.

We couldn't be bitter, never

Love this guy too much

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bishop Wale Oke: No To Sharia Law In South West Nigeria / As a Christian How Will You Handle This / What If God Exists? (best Post You'll Ever Come Across)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.