Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,481 members, 7,830,424 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Ubi Franklin Wishes Tboss A Happy Birthday, Neglects His Ex-wife Lilian Esoro - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ubi Franklin Wishes Tboss A Happy Birthday, Neglects His Ex-wife Lilian Esoro (31056 Views)

Ubi Franklin's Ex-wife, Lilian Esoro Stuns In Fendi Jumpsuit (Photos) / Lilian Esoro Rocks See-Through Outfit As She Shares Cryptic Message / Tboss Flies In Private Jet With Ubi Franklin To Watch Nigeria's Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ubi Franklin Wishes Tboss A Happy Birthday, Neglects His Ex-wife Lilian Esoro by bobokeshington: 4:36pm On Mar 09, 2018
so what?
Re: Ubi Franklin Wishes Tboss A Happy Birthday, Neglects His Ex-wife Lilian Esoro by Sleekbaby(f): 4:37pm On Mar 09, 2018
He wished his wife happy birthday, he uploaded their group picture and wrote happy birthday mummy Jayden Lilian Ogechi

3 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin Wishes Tboss A Happy Birthday, Neglects His Ex-wife Lilian Esoro by realbaybe: 4:41pm On Mar 09, 2018
He already wished Lilian a happy birthday. Nawa for some pple Sha.
Re: Ubi Franklin Wishes Tboss A Happy Birthday, Neglects His Ex-wife Lilian Esoro by WotzupNG: 4:42pm On Mar 09, 2018
Sleekbaby:
He wished his wife happy birthday, he uploaded their group picture and wrote happy birthday mummy Jayden Lilian Ogechi
nOTHING LIKE THAT on his IG page
Re: Ubi Franklin Wishes Tboss A Happy Birthday, Neglects His Ex-wife Lilian Esoro by highchief1: 4:44pm On Mar 09, 2018
WotzupNG:

Music executive, Ubi Franklin has written a birthday message to ex-bbnaija housemate, Tboss on her birthday. In the message, he said, ‘whoever comes for your hand in marriage will have to pay Bride Price to me’.

Read full message below.

Surprisingly, the reality tv star shares the same birthday with Ubi Franklin’s ex-wife, actress Lilian Esoro. Recall that when the Tripple MG boss had his birthday, Lilian Esoro congratulated him on Instastory by posting his picture with the the caption – ‘Happy birthday a guy. More blessings’. However, Ubi Franklin has refused to return the gesture as he’s yet to openly wish Lilian Esoro a happy birthday, instead he chose to write a birthday message to Tboss whom he’s rumored to be having an affair with.

https://www.wotzup.ng/ubi-franklin-tboss-lilian-esoro/
irony of life.wetin Lilian to find pass tboss be like from here go Zimbabwe
Re: Ubi Franklin Wishes Tboss A Happy Birthday, Neglects His Ex-wife Lilian Esoro by luminouz(m): 4:46pm On Mar 09, 2018
Xda59:

I still wonder how she got herself involved with that kid in the first place.
N look who is calling someone a 'kid'!!!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin Wishes Tboss A Happy Birthday, Neglects His Ex-wife Lilian Esoro by achiever12: 4:47pm On Mar 09, 2018
ekems2017:
Lilian does not even have his time.

You think so? Don't say what you don't know. Wait till you can enter into the heart of Lilian and hear the troubled sighs in it because of that message.
Re: Ubi Franklin Wishes Tboss A Happy Birthday, Neglects His Ex-wife Lilian Esoro by marvin906(m): 4:50pm On Mar 09, 2018
ekems2017:
Lilian does not even have his time.

are you leaving with her..
or do you see inside her heart
Re: Ubi Franklin Wishes Tboss A Happy Birthday, Neglects His Ex-wife Lilian Esoro by achiever12: 4:51pm On Mar 09, 2018
MzMe:
Lilian does not have his time, he is a pussy nigga and Tboss is just his hoe... Useless being at 34.

Don't be so sure. Do you sleep in the same bed with Lilian or you always hear her thoughts? Stop saying what you don't know out of your childish feministic reasoning
Re: Ubi Franklin Wishes Tboss A Happy Birthday, Neglects His Ex-wife Lilian Esoro by Sagay212: 4:52pm On Mar 09, 2018
make dem carry ogun give this mumu ubi make e swear say him nor dey phuck tboss. i just hate how people come out boldly to pretend. see him typing rubbish like say e nor dey tear the girl ponyon

Re: Ubi Franklin Wishes Tboss A Happy Birthday, Neglects His Ex-wife Lilian Esoro by freshdude99(m): 5:07pm On Mar 09, 2018
IsYou:
Monitoring spirits everywhere.

His post looks childish.
Stop viewing it then!
Re: Ubi Franklin Wishes Tboss A Happy Birthday, Neglects His Ex-wife Lilian Esoro by boyjo: 5:09pm On Mar 09, 2018
Chai! Ubi has finished this lady.
Re: Ubi Franklin Wishes Tboss A Happy Birthday, Neglects His Ex-wife Lilian Esoro by MzMe(f): 5:14pm On Mar 09, 2018
COdeGenesis:

who told u. Awon feminists
That is the fact! Deal with it.
Re: Ubi Franklin Wishes Tboss A Happy Birthday, Neglects His Ex-wife Lilian Esoro by MzMe(f): 5:17pm On Mar 09, 2018
achiever12:

Don't be so sure. Do you sleep in the same bed with Lilian or you always hear her thoughts? Stop saying what you don't know out of your childish feministic reasoning

Who is this pussy nigga? You dare not come at me because you will regret it, just swerve and let me see road. I deal with men bigger than you .
Re: Ubi Franklin Wishes Tboss A Happy Birthday, Neglects His Ex-wife Lilian Esoro by Diso60090(m): 5:26pm On Mar 09, 2018
Poomixlala:
Make we fry paw paw

No fry stone
Re: Ubi Franklin Wishes Tboss A Happy Birthday, Neglects His Ex-wife Lilian Esoro by martineverest(m): 5:30pm On Mar 09, 2018
funnily enough,aunty Lilian no even send the guy sef..... he's doing everything to make the woman jealous
Re: Ubi Franklin Wishes Tboss A Happy Birthday, Neglects His Ex-wife Lilian Esoro by aylipple: 5:30pm On Mar 09, 2018
Who Ubi Franklin decides to wish or not wish a happy birthday shouldn't be news but since this particular OP or blogger is being petty, let me tell you something petty as well...

Ubi actually wished his estranged wife HBD. A little more checking would've shown this to be true but hey, pettiness is the new NEWS.
Re: Ubi Franklin Wishes Tboss A Happy Birthday, Neglects His Ex-wife Lilian Esoro by Nobody: 5:41pm On Mar 09, 2018
Na una for this same nairaland say make him move on. Now he has finally moved on and u guys are still complaining undecided
Re: Ubi Franklin Wishes Tboss A Happy Birthday, Neglects His Ex-wife Lilian Esoro by achiever12: 5:49pm On Mar 09, 2018
MzMe:

Who is this pussy nigga? You dare not come at me because you will regret it, just swerve and let me see road. I deal with men bigger than you .

Kindly close your smelly mouth when you finish releasing your oral diarrhea. Thank you.
Re: Ubi Franklin Wishes Tboss A Happy Birthday, Neglects His Ex-wife Lilian Esoro by MzMe(f): 5:54pm On Mar 09, 2018
achiever12:

Kindly close your smelly mouth when you finish releasing your oral diarrhea. Thank you.

Shut your trap fool
Re: Ubi Franklin Wishes Tboss A Happy Birthday, Neglects His Ex-wife Lilian Esoro by pweetiedee(m): 5:55pm On Mar 09, 2018
Allmy birthday mates are fiiiiine!
Re: Ubi Franklin Wishes Tboss A Happy Birthday, Neglects His Ex-wife Lilian Esoro by achiever12: 5:58pm On Mar 09, 2018
MzMe:

Shut your trap fool

You are the fool here. See her panting like a dog on heat.
Re: Ubi Franklin Wishes Tboss A Happy Birthday, Neglects His Ex-wife Lilian Esoro by PrimadonnaO(f): 5:59pm On Mar 09, 2018
IsYou:
Monitoring spirits everywhere.

His post looks childish.

Yes. Just like what those high school "besties" do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ubi Franklin Wishes Tboss A Happy Birthday, Neglects His Ex-wife Lilian Esoro by MzMe(f): 6:01pm On Mar 09, 2018
achiever12:

You are the fool here. See her panting like a dog on heat.

I never knew you are from the Dog family, no wonder you are barking... anuofia. Get a life and stop women bully, men like you are the weakest, I pity your wife to be.
Re: Ubi Franklin Wishes Tboss A Happy Birthday, Neglects His Ex-wife Lilian Esoro by achiever12: 6:05pm On Mar 09, 2018
MzMe:

I never knew you are from the Dog family, no wonder you are barking... anuofia. Get a life and stop women bully, men like you are the weakest, I pity your wife to be.

Looks like you are one of those dumb girls with useless or no family at all. You even sound homeless. Who placed such heavy curse on your already decayed life?

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin Wishes Tboss A Happy Birthday, Neglects His Ex-wife Lilian Esoro by Mandrake007(m): 6:21pm On Mar 09, 2018
MzMe:
Lilian does not have his time, he is a pussy nigga and Tboss is just his hoe... Useless being at 34.
look at this fishbrain
Re: Ubi Franklin Wishes Tboss A Happy Birthday, Neglects His Ex-wife Lilian Esoro by MzMe(f): 6:26pm On Mar 09, 2018
achiever12:

Looks like you are one of those dumb girls with useless or no family at all. You even sound homeless. Who placed such heavy curse on your already decayed life?
The curse is on you and your generation, useless being..
Re: Ubi Franklin Wishes Tboss A Happy Birthday, Neglects His Ex-wife Lilian Esoro by MzMe(f): 6:29pm On Mar 09, 2018
Mandrake007:
look at this fishbrain

And look at this dick head. You men are not my match, I will serve you guys hot. Imagine Two foolish boys attacking me in one thread, it shows how empty you men are. Useless sons of bitches.
Re: Ubi Franklin Wishes Tboss A Happy Birthday, Neglects His Ex-wife Lilian Esoro by achiever12: 6:29pm On Mar 09, 2018
MzMe:

The curse is on you and your generation, useless being..

From the look of things, you sound like a cursed fool. It also looks like you inherited the curse from your cursed parents
Re: Ubi Franklin Wishes Tboss A Happy Birthday, Neglects His Ex-wife Lilian Esoro by MzMe(f): 6:34pm On Mar 09, 2018
achiever12:

From the look of things, you sound like a cursed fool. It also looks like you inherited the curse from your cursed parents

Wao! Thanks for confirming your curse is from generation to generation.... Pass on the curse torch you prick to your children's children. What are waste of sperm you are.
Re: Ubi Franklin Wishes Tboss A Happy Birthday, Neglects His Ex-wife Lilian Esoro by achiever12: 6:37pm On Mar 09, 2018
MzMe:

Wao! Thanks for confirming your curse is from generation to generation.... Pass on the curse torch you prick to your children's children. What are waste of sperm you are.

Believe me, the world would have been saved from the disappointment your useless life has become if your prostitutte mother had listened to advice and used condom or even aborted your unfortunate pregnancy
Re: Ubi Franklin Wishes Tboss A Happy Birthday, Neglects His Ex-wife Lilian Esoro by MzMe(f): 6:41pm On Mar 09, 2018
achiever12:

Believe me, the world would have been saved from the disappointment your useless life has become if your prostitutte mother had listened to advice and used condom or even aborted your unfortunate pregnancy

All you are saying describes yourself and your family. Keep it up dutch bag. It can never be well with you henceforth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Dances On Stage At London Notting Hill Carnival 2019 / Mtn Presents Jackie Appiah A Cake On Her 34th Birthday (Photos) / Oluwatosin Oketumo T-Cash: How Olamide Failed To Perform In Barcelona

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.