Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Ubi Franklin Wishes Tboss A Happy Birthday, Neglects His Ex-wife Lilian Esoro - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ubi Franklin Wishes Tboss A Happy Birthday, Neglects His Ex-wife Lilian Esoro (31054 Views)

Ubi Franklin's Ex-wife, Lilian Esoro Stuns In Fendi Jumpsuit (Photos) / Lilian Esoro Rocks See-Through Outfit As She Shares Cryptic Message / Tboss Flies In Private Jet With Ubi Franklin To Watch Nigeria's Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ubi Franklin Wishes Tboss A Happy Birthday, Neglects His Ex-wife Lilian Esoro by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 10:37pm On Mar 09, 2018
pweetiedee:
Allmy birthday mates are fiiiiine!
yeah well you Seem to be the odd one
Re: Ubi Franklin Wishes Tboss A Happy Birthday, Neglects His Ex-wife Lilian Esoro by HIPROFILE(m): 10:40pm On Mar 09, 2018
Going by her surname shaaa ESORO...in Igbo language...NO FOLLOW
Re: Ubi Franklin Wishes Tboss A Happy Birthday, Neglects His Ex-wife Lilian Esoro by pweetiedee(m): 10:54pm On Mar 09, 2018
Dapsonemmanuel:
yeah well you Seem to be the odd one

I am fine too.
Re: Ubi Franklin Wishes Tboss A Happy Birthday, Neglects His Ex-wife Lilian Esoro by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 11:00pm On Mar 09, 2018
pweetiedee:

I am fine too.
your d. p shows otherwise
happy Birthday though
Re: Ubi Franklin Wishes Tboss A Happy Birthday, Neglects His Ex-wife Lilian Esoro by pweetiedee(m): 11:05pm On Mar 09, 2018
Dapsonemmanuel:
your d. p shows otherwise
happy Birthday though
My dp is even finer than you. lol.
Thank you.
Re: Ubi Franklin Wishes Tboss A Happy Birthday, Neglects His Ex-wife Lilian Esoro by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 11:16pm On Mar 09, 2018
pweetiedee:

My dp is even finer than you. lol.
Thank you.
>: you changed your d. p OK now you look ok but I'm finer

you're welcome
Re: Ubi Franklin Wishes Tboss A Happy Birthday, Neglects His Ex-wife Lilian Esoro by pweetiedee(m): 1:03am On Mar 10, 2018
Dapsonemmanuel:
>: you changed your d. p OK now you look ok but I'm finer

you're welcome
issalie. I'm finer. lol.
I'm actually finer than my photos.
Re: Ubi Franklin Wishes Tboss A Happy Birthday, Neglects His Ex-wife Lilian Esoro by MzMe(f): 1:14am On Mar 10, 2018
achiever12:

If madness is your only problem, your life would have been better. Actually, you are such a demented idiot that doesn't deserve to live. You should have been aborted decades ago.

Go and die in your foolishness, you can never be redeemed from your generational curse and I won't let you rub your curses on me. Get a life and get it in large proportion, same instruction I gave to your fellow cursed boy. I'm done with you now and forever.
Re: Ubi Franklin Wishes Tboss A Happy Birthday, Neglects His Ex-wife Lilian Esoro by MzMe(f): 1:19am On Mar 10, 2018
Mandrake007:
lol what's your definition of a strong woman? lol..there are women who survived wars,who had to make sacrifices to keep their families aloft during hard times,had to go against societal norms for the just cause,you girls are weak and emotionally fragile and nothing but keyboard warriors,I already got a strong woman in my life,my mother is lebanese,she's a very strong woman who comes from a sexist and religious bigoted family and she gave me the best upbringing a mother can give her son,you don't know anything you're just a kid..

You won't come online to show how brain dead you are if your mother really trained you well, or let's say you just won't listen to your mother. Useless children who always cause problems for their family. Just go back to your senses and let your mother's trainings reflect in your about to die life. Get a life and get it in large proportion. I'm done with your stupidity, bye now and forever. Useless individual.
Re: Ubi Franklin Wishes Tboss A Happy Birthday, Neglects His Ex-wife Lilian Esoro by achiever12: 1:59am On Mar 10, 2018
MzMe:

Go and die in your foolishness, you can never be redeemed from your generational curse and I won't let you rub your curses on me. Get a life and get it in large proportion, same instruction I gave to your fellow cursed boy. I'm done with you now and forever.

So, you don't know you are already dead? Only that they haven't buried you. Soon your untimely death will resonate through your family and it is a question of time before you all perish. Cursed idiot you are.
Re: Ubi Franklin Wishes Tboss A Happy Birthday, Neglects His Ex-wife Lilian Esoro by Hoodites(f): 4:25am On Mar 10, 2018
A big kid indeed
Xda59:

I still wonder how she got herself involved with that kid in the first place.
Re: Ubi Franklin Wishes Tboss A Happy Birthday, Neglects His Ex-wife Lilian Esoro by Hoodites(f): 4:26am On Mar 10, 2018
A big kid indeed

I still wonder how she got herself involved with that kid in the first place.[/quote]
Re: Ubi Franklin Wishes Tboss A Happy Birthday, Neglects His Ex-wife Lilian Esoro by Mandrake007(m): 10:30am On Mar 10, 2018
MzMe:

You won't come online to show how brain dead you are if your mother really trained you well, or let's say you just won't listen to your mother. Useless children who always cause problems for their family. Just go back to your senses and let your mother's trainings reflect in your about to die life. Get a life and get it in large proportion. I'm done with your stupidity, bye now and forever. Useless individual.
I tried to help you,but your ignorance and foolishness is like a stubborn tumor that won't go away,it just highlights your poor upbringing,you can only vent on a faceless forum but in real life you're invisible,anyway you're a kid and you're dumb I pity your vagïna..
Re: Ubi Franklin Wishes Tboss A Happy Birthday, Neglects His Ex-wife Lilian Esoro by COdeGenesis: 2:36pm On Mar 12, 2018
MzMe:

That is the fact! Deal with it.

Lolz deal with what biko. Who told u she doesnt have his time. Someone that still hangs out with him and has time to draft a birthday message
Re: Ubi Franklin Wishes Tboss A Happy Birthday, Neglects His Ex-wife Lilian Esoro by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 12:12am On Mar 16, 2018
pweetiedee:

issalie. I'm finer. lol.

I'm actually finer than my photos.
..aiit if you think so

Nice meeting ya

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Dances On Stage At London Notting Hill Carnival 2019 / Mtn Presents Jackie Appiah A Cake On Her 34th Birthday (Photos) / Oluwatosin Oketumo T-Cash: How Olamide Failed To Perform In Barcelona

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.