Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Ubi Franklin Wishes Tboss A Happy Birthday, Neglects His Ex-wife Lilian Esoro - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ubi Franklin Wishes Tboss A Happy Birthday, Neglects His Ex-wife Lilian Esoro (31054 Views)

Ubi Franklin's Ex-wife, Lilian Esoro Stuns In Fendi Jumpsuit (Photos) / Lilian Esoro Rocks See-Through Outfit As She Shares Cryptic Message / Tboss Flies In Private Jet With Ubi Franklin To Watch Nigeria's Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ubi Franklin Wishes Tboss A Happy Birthday, Neglects His Ex-wife Lilian Esoro by Mandrake007(m): 6:41pm On Mar 09, 2018
MzMe:

And look at this dick head. You men are not my match, I will serve you guys hot. Imagine Two foolish boys attacking me in one thread, it shows how empty you men are. Useless sons of bitches.
exactly what I was expecting,a typical fishbrain reply,all you need is a good dick.
Re: Ubi Franklin Wishes Tboss A Happy Birthday, Neglects His Ex-wife Lilian Esoro by Gkemz: 6:43pm On Mar 09, 2018
He deliberately did it to hurt his ex wife, not as if he really loves TBoss though may have feelings for her but that's not love when he wants to make his ex wife feel hurt.

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin Wishes Tboss A Happy Birthday, Neglects His Ex-wife Lilian Esoro by achiever12: 6:44pm On Mar 09, 2018
MzMe:

All you are saying describes yourself and your family. Keep it up dutch bag. It can never be well with you henceforth.

All I see is the empty ranting of an empty headed daughter of imbeciile parents.
Re: Ubi Franklin Wishes Tboss A Happy Birthday, Neglects His Ex-wife Lilian Esoro by MzMe(f): 6:46pm On Mar 09, 2018
Mandrake007:
exactly what I was expecting,a typical fishbrain reply,all you need is a good dick.

I am not defined by any dick, I am a woman of high self esteem, I don't run after men's third leg. You must obey and respect me before you can try to come close to me. So man, pack all your dicks, I don't need them. As if the dick is something important, all these tiny dick men... Tueh.
Re: Ubi Franklin Wishes Tboss A Happy Birthday, Neglects His Ex-wife Lilian Esoro by MzMe(f): 6:47pm On Mar 09, 2018
achiever12:

All I see is the empty ranting of an empty headed daughter of imbeciile parents.

Oh your parents are now imbeciles? What a nice family to come from.
Re: Ubi Franklin Wishes Tboss A Happy Birthday, Neglects His Ex-wife Lilian Esoro by achiever12: 6:50pm On Mar 09, 2018
MzMe:

Oh your parents are now imbeciles? What a nice family to come from.

That's how stupidity killed your useless father now. Don't tell me you've forgotten.

E no go better for you if you stop replying. I'm just getting started. Empty headed idiot
Re: Ubi Franklin Wishes Tboss A Happy Birthday, Neglects His Ex-wife Lilian Esoro by MzMe(f): 6:52pm On Mar 09, 2018
achiever12:

That's how stupidity killed your useless father now. Don't tell me you've forgotten.

E no go better for you if you stop replying. I'm just getting started. Empty headed idiot

Get busy lazy ass, your mates are busy finding how to better their lives, you are here ranting like the idiot that your are. Your life is a miserable one, try to improve it. And for your father, I know he is regretting bringing you to this world.
Re: Ubi Franklin Wishes Tboss A Happy Birthday, Neglects His Ex-wife Lilian Esoro by Mandrake007(m): 6:54pm On Mar 09, 2018
MzMe:

I am not defined by any dick, I am a woman of high self esteem, I don't run after men's third leg. You must obey and respect me before you can try to come close to me. So man, pack all your dicks, I don't need them. As if the dick is something important, all these tiny dick men... Tueh.
obey and respect you? are you God?a woman of high self esteem ko,no dey make mouth 4 me na una pusy dey wide pass and how dare you call my dick tiny u dey craze,come and take this dick before I change my mind.

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin Wishes Tboss A Happy Birthday, Neglects His Ex-wife Lilian Esoro by achiever12: 6:57pm On Mar 09, 2018
MzMe:

Get busy lazy ass, your mates are busy finding how to better their lives, you are here ranting like the idiot that your are. Your life is a miserable one, try to improve it. And for your father, I know he is regretting bringing you to this world.

Don't tell me your cursed parents never told you the gory story of your shameless birth? If they didn't. I can help them. Empty headed idiot that you are
Re: Ubi Franklin Wishes Tboss A Happy Birthday, Neglects His Ex-wife Lilian Esoro by MzMe(f): 6:59pm On Mar 09, 2018
Mandrake007:
obey and respect you? are you God?a woman of high self esteem ko,no dey make mouth 4 me na una pusy dey wide pass and how dare you call my dick tiny u dey craze,come and take this dick before I change my mind.

Oh yes men must obey and respect me, that's the fact, deal with it. For the records, I don't deal with indomie instant noodles men, go and find your mate.
Re: Ubi Franklin Wishes Tboss A Happy Birthday, Neglects His Ex-wife Lilian Esoro by MzMe(f): 7:02pm On Mar 09, 2018
achiever12:

Don't tell me your cursed parents never told you the gory story of your shameless birth? If they didn't. I can help them. Empty headed idiot that you are

Keep exposing your stupidity, it is too late for you to be normal, I am so sorry boy
Re: Ubi Franklin Wishes Tboss A Happy Birthday, Neglects His Ex-wife Lilian Esoro by Nobody: 7:04pm On Mar 09, 2018
He did n d morning.... Posted a big of himself ,son n Lilian. Message was direct"happy bday Lilian ogechi,mama Jayden "
Re: Ubi Franklin Wishes Tboss A Happy Birthday, Neglects His Ex-wife Lilian Esoro by Nobody: 7:05pm On Mar 09, 2018
He did n d morning.... Posted a picof himself ,son n Lilian. Message was direct"happy bday Lilian ogechi,mama Jayden "
Re: Ubi Franklin Wishes Tboss A Happy Birthday, Neglects His Ex-wife Lilian Esoro by Nobody: 7:05pm On Mar 09, 2018
He did n d morning.... Posted a pic of himself ,son n Lilian. Message was direct"happy bday Lilian ogechi,mama Jayden "
Re: Ubi Franklin Wishes Tboss A Happy Birthday, Neglects His Ex-wife Lilian Esoro by kenodrill: 7:08pm On Mar 09, 2018
Seem's this TBoss of a girl has some spicy juice in a *****
Re: Ubi Franklin Wishes Tboss A Happy Birthday, Neglects His Ex-wife Lilian Esoro by Mandrake007(m): 7:12pm On Mar 09, 2018
MzMe:

Oh yes men must obey and respect me, that's the fact, deal with it. For the records, I don't deal with indomie instant noodles men, go and find your mate.
because you're otedola's daughter? Thunder fire you,who told you I'm an indomie instant noodle guy,I'm a super pack guy,I can only respect but that depends a whole lot on you but I'd be damned if ever obey a woman,you better drop that mindset it won't take you far,be humble,you just need a good pounding this evening I think you're stressed.

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin Wishes Tboss A Happy Birthday, Neglects His Ex-wife Lilian Esoro by Nobody: 7:21pm On Mar 09, 2018
Mandrake007:
because you're otedola's daughter? Thunder fire you,who told you I'm an indomie instant noodle guy,I'm a super pack guy,I can only respect but that depends a whole lot on you but I'd be damned if ever obey a woman,you better drop that mindset it won't take you far,be humble,you just need a good pounding this evening I think you're stressed.
Guys... Respect the dignity of a Lady please
Re: Ubi Franklin Wishes Tboss A Happy Birthday, Neglects His Ex-wife Lilian Esoro by Nobody: 7:21pm On Mar 09, 2018
MzMe:

Keep exposing your stupidity, it is too late for you to be normal, I am so sorry boy
Stop this now, Lady.
Please
Re: Ubi Franklin Wishes Tboss A Happy Birthday, Neglects His Ex-wife Lilian Esoro by MzMe(f): 7:22pm On Mar 09, 2018
Mandrake007:

Keep exposing your low self esteem and gold digging characteristics, you will only obey Otedola's daughter because Otedola is a rich man? What a sad revelation. Let me tell you boy, you respect all women, you obey them because women run this world.
Men like you have female boss or bosses they fear and run when send on an errand by them. Don't come online to form one thing for me, I am not buying it.
Re: Ubi Franklin Wishes Tboss A Happy Birthday, Neglects His Ex-wife Lilian Esoro by MzMe(f): 7:33pm On Mar 09, 2018
Gabbysky:

Stop this now, Lady.
Please

Tell those two boys to stay off my mention, I posted my view about an issue and they came attacking me, I will serve them hot, I am a tigress, nobody messes with me, I am not their match, I am greater than them.
Re: Ubi Franklin Wishes Tboss A Happy Birthday, Neglects His Ex-wife Lilian Esoro by Mandrake007(m): 7:38pm On Mar 09, 2018
MzMe:

Keep exposing your low self esteem and gold digging characteristics, you will only obey Otedola's daughter because Otedola is a rich man? What a sad revelation. Let me tell you boy, you respect all women, you obey them because women run this world.
Men like you have female boss or bosses they fear and run when send on an errand by them. Don't come online to form one thing for me, I am not buying it.
lol look at your fishbran,that was just a simple comparison,as I learned in nigeria,its got nothing to with otedola or whatever I could have used any wealthy man's name to drive my point in a humorous way as intended but ofcourse your emotional side has gotten the best of of you,you're already getting worked up by it,and little girl women don't run the world,you run kitchens and kids don't be fooled by the false message,keep looking for a guy that'll obey you,carry that mentality and grow up and you'll be singing 'i'm a single lady" at 60,you wannabe feminists make me laugh and I don't form sh!t online if you wanna know mandrake pm me and I'll show u my world and you'll come back here and apologize for that sh!t you just typed...
Re: Ubi Franklin Wishes Tboss A Happy Birthday, Neglects His Ex-wife Lilian Esoro by victorian(f): 7:39pm On Mar 09, 2018
mekybabe1:
Na lie. He's fvcking Tboss.

Of course he is.

And someone will now pay him ,her bride price for fucking her for 16years

Chai!

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin Wishes Tboss A Happy Birthday, Neglects His Ex-wife Lilian Esoro by MzMe(f): 7:45pm On Mar 09, 2018
Mandrake007:
lol look at your fishbran,that was just a simple comparison,as I learned in nigeria,its got nothing to with otedola or whatever I could have used any wealthy man's name to drive my point in a humorous way as intended but ofcourse your emotional side has gotten the best of of you,you're already getting worked up by it,and little girl women don't run the world,you run kitchens and kids don't be fooled by the false message,keep looking for a guy that'll obey you,carry that mentality and grow up and you'll be singing 'i'm a single lady" at 60,you wannabe feminists make me laugh and I don't form sh!t online if you wanna know mandrake pm me and I'll show u my world and you'll come back here and apologize for that sh!t you just typed...

Oh pls, if you are wise enough, you will know I was only referring to Otedola as a point of contact to all wealthy men your lazy ass will want to dig from. I can see you are mentally retarded, saying women run the kitchen, don't give me that bullshit. Women of this generation is more than that and I'm sorry if your myopic self can't bring you to understand that... You try that with, you die of hunger.

I don't want to know you, you have revealed how low you are on this thread already, so swerve. Like I said, I am not your mate.
Re: Ubi Franklin Wishes Tboss A Happy Birthday, Neglects His Ex-wife Lilian Esoro by Mandrake007(m): 7:58pm On Mar 09, 2018
MzMe:

Oh pls, if you are wise enough, you will know I was only referring to Otedola as a point of contact to all wealthy men your lazy ass will want to dig from. I can see you are mentally retarded, saying women run the kitchen, don't give me that bullshit. Women of this generation is more than that and I'm sorry if your myopic self can't bring you to understand that... You try that with, you die of hunger.

I don't want to know you, you have revealed how low you are on this thread already, so swerve. Like I said, I am not your mate.
grin grin you can never know me grin grin you can't stand me in real life,our paths can never cross,sorry I'm not poor like the kind of men you're used to meeting,you can only be relevant and spew trash on a faceless forum like nairaland,and I'm sure it's feeble minded women like you pseudo feminists destroy with their rotten ideologies,keep fooling yourself,all your comments just expose your ignorance and how you've misinterpreted everything you've heard like a gender contest,you're not in a battle with men,you're below men the sooner you get that into your thick skull the better for you,the people that brainwashed you still go home and serve their husbands,na mumu like una dey carry feminism for head, "a man must obey me" you said,if a man told you "you must obey me" how will you react? I'm sure you will cry wolf... Thunder fire you again go and get sense your brain is leaking..
Re: Ubi Franklin Wishes Tboss A Happy Birthday, Neglects His Ex-wife Lilian Esoro by MzMe(f): 8:05pm On Mar 09, 2018
Mandrake007:
grin grin you can never know me grin grin you can't stand me in real life,our paths can never cross,sorry I'm not poor like the kind of men you're used to meeting,you can only be relevant and spew trash on a faceless forum like nairaland,and I'm sure it's feeble minded women like you pseudo feminists destroy with their rotten ideologies,keep fooling yourself,all your comments just expose your ignorance and how you've misinterpreted everything you've heard like a gender contest,you're not in a battle with men,you're below men the sooner you get that into your thick skull the better for you,the people that brainwashed you still go home and serve their husbands,na mumu like una dey carry feminism for head, "a man must obey me" you said,if a man told you "you must obey me" how will you react? I'm sure you will cry wolf... Thunder fire you again go and get sense your brain is leaking..

Go and die with this your rubbish thinking, you are as useless as hell... I pray you meet a strong woman who knows what she is and what she stands for, she will shake you thoroughly and all these your 1900 mentality will fall of. I am not your mate, get a life. I don't want to know you and I will never know you, I don't deal with slowpokes.
Re: Ubi Franklin Wishes Tboss A Happy Birthday, Neglects His Ex-wife Lilian Esoro by Mandrake007(m): 8:07pm On Mar 09, 2018
Gabbysky:

Guys... Respect the dignity of a Lady please
bruh that's a young lass not a lady,I'm just giving her tough love,they've been led down the wrong path.
Re: Ubi Franklin Wishes Tboss A Happy Birthday, Neglects His Ex-wife Lilian Esoro by achiever12: 8:14pm On Mar 09, 2018
MzMe:

Bitchc, when did you suck your father's diick last? Looks like you need a quick fix.
Re: Ubi Franklin Wishes Tboss A Happy Birthday, Neglects His Ex-wife Lilian Esoro by MzMe(f): 8:23pm On Mar 09, 2018
achiever12:

Bitchc, when did you suck your father's diick last? Looks like you need a quick fix.

This mad man is here again
Re: Ubi Franklin Wishes Tboss A Happy Birthday, Neglects His Ex-wife Lilian Esoro by Mandrake007(m): 8:36pm On Mar 09, 2018
MzMe:

Go and die with this your rubbish thinking, you are as useless as hell... I pray you meet a strong woman who knows what she is and what she stands for, she will shake you thoroughly and all these your 1900 mentality will fall of. I am not your mate, get a life. I don't want to know you and I will never know you, I don't deal with slowpokes.
lol what's your definition of a strong woman? lol..there are women who survived wars,who had to make sacrifices to keep their families aloft during hard times,had to go against societal norms for the just cause,you girls are weak and emotionally fragile and nothing but keyboard warriors,I already got a strong woman in my life,my mother is lebanese,she's a very strong woman who comes from a sexist and religious bigoted family and she gave me the best upbringing a mother can give her son,you don't know anything you're just a kid..
Re: Ubi Franklin Wishes Tboss A Happy Birthday, Neglects His Ex-wife Lilian Esoro by Jman06(m): 8:39pm On Mar 09, 2018
What's the need for wishing an estranged spouse a happy birthday It simply shows that the wisher has not moved on. No need to hang on and torment yourself emotionally. Just move on!!?
Re: Ubi Franklin Wishes Tboss A Happy Birthday, Neglects His Ex-wife Lilian Esoro by achiever12: 9:22pm On Mar 09, 2018
MzMe:

This mad man is here again

If madness is your only problem, your life would have been better. Actually, you are such a demented idiot that doesn't deserve to live. You should have been aborted decades ago.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Dances On Stage At London Notting Hill Carnival 2019 / Mtn Presents Jackie Appiah A Cake On Her 34th Birthday (Photos) / Oluwatosin Oketumo T-Cash: How Olamide Failed To Perform In Barcelona

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.