Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,835 members, 7,824,476 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Twitter User Explains Reason Why Most Nigerian Women Don’t Orgasm - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Twitter User Explains Reason Why Most Nigerian Women Don’t Orgasm (6083 Views)

[Photos] ‘Getting Stuck During Sex Is Not Juju’ - Twitter User Explains / The Best Way To Get A Woman To Bed Is To Lie To Her, Facebook User Explains / Adultery Is Expensive And Stressful - Facebook User Explains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter User Explains Reason Why Most Nigerian Women Don’t Orgasm by highqueen(f): 7:10am On Mar 10, 2018
donstan18:

Its annoying to see kids like you who can't even jog for 2 minutes, but will be looking and wanting a man aged enough to be your father to be on top of you for 3 hours.
onye ara..indomie man spotted.

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Explains Reason Why Most Nigerian Women Don’t Orgasm by donstan18: 7:14am On Mar 10, 2018
highqueen:
onye ara..indomie man spotted.
Onye aramara ishiamu..... Sex maniac spotted

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Explains Reason Why Most Nigerian Women Don’t Orgasm by highqueen(f): 7:17am On Mar 10, 2018
donstan18:

ok.
Re: Twitter User Explains Reason Why Most Nigerian Women Don’t Orgasm by amakadihot87(f): 7:21am On Mar 10, 2018
donstan18:
Why on earth should a woman's orgasm and squirting be a top priority of a wise man in this Buhari regime, why will I pay maximum attention to the sensitive factors that will make a woman squirt, is her squirt crude oil or petrol that men should pay their maximum attention to achieve and make money. cheesy

Any broke woman that depends on men don't have any right to complain for not squirting, she should only focus on pampering her man's dick till he cums, that should be her main focus during sex, the satisfaction of her man's dick...Because that's the dick that yields her money cheesy cheesy she should be taking care of it regularly.

A wise woman shouldn't complain about not squirting, her focus should be on the upkeep of her man's dick cheesy, whenever she see her man after urinating, she should quickly rush him with a first aid box and ask him.. "Oh my God!..Honey did the pee wound your precious dick" cheesy try to be caring.

Some ladies will even piss on your dick and call it squirt. grin

Squirt kor, Swerve ni
u r seriously imitating nwamaikpe.............at least your still in your 100level
Re: Twitter User Explains Reason Why Most Nigerian Women Don’t Orgasm by donstan18: 7:25am On Mar 10, 2018
amakadihot87:
[s] u r seriously imitating nwamaikpe.............at least your still in your 100level [/s]

Had it been I supported and advised men to focus on making women squirt, would you have mentioned me to expose your stupidity and bitter self?

When next you mention me without using your 2nd hand brain properly, you'll regret it.

I'm not kidding.

2 Likes

Re: Twitter User Explains Reason Why Most Nigerian Women Don’t Orgasm by ishiamu(m): 7:35am On Mar 10, 2018
donstan18:

Sir am here
Re: Twitter User Explains Reason Why Most Nigerian Women Don’t Orgasm by donstan18: 7:37am On Mar 10, 2018
ishiamu:

Sir am here
Oh fvck!! cheesy... See moniker grin
Stay cool buddy cheesy
Re: Twitter User Explains Reason Why Most Nigerian Women Don’t Orgasm by highqueen(f): 7:46am On Mar 10, 2018
amakadihot87:
u r seriously imitating nwamaikpe.............at least your still in your 100level
lool
Re: Twitter User Explains Reason Why Most Nigerian Women Don’t Orgasm by Hhenryy: 8:18am On Mar 10, 2018
Nonsense, the main reason is circumcision. Majority of our ladies have been genitally mutilated and all the pleasure zones removed in the process
Re: Twitter User Explains Reason Why Most Nigerian Women Don’t Orgasm by BrainnewsNg(f): 9:13am On Mar 10, 2018
highqueen:
lool..indomie men are already in this thread.

Is it really neccassary that you should comment? Sister
Re: Twitter User Explains Reason Why Most Nigerian Women Don’t Orgasm by BrainnewsNg(f): 9:13am On Mar 10, 2018
cc: Lalasticlala
Re: Twitter User Explains Reason Why Most Nigerian Women Don’t Orgasm by amakadihot87(f): 10:17am On Mar 10, 2018
donstan18:

Had it been I supported and advised men to focus on making women squirt, would you have mentioned me to expose your stupidity and bitter self?

When next you mention me without using your 2nd hand brain properly, you'll regret it..........loool.........serious?am so scared ooo.............mtchewww comon geraouta here................dont worry in the next three years you will graduate

I'm not kidding.
Re: Twitter User Explains Reason Why Most Nigerian Women Don’t Orgasm by amakadihot87(f): 10:18am On Mar 10, 2018
[quote author=donstan18 post=65711150]

When next you mention me without using your 2nd hand brain properly, you'll regret it....................loool.........serious?am so scared ooo.............mtchewww comon geraouta here................dont worry in the next three years you will graduate
Re: Twitter User Explains Reason Why Most Nigerian Women Don’t Orgasm by Holysucker(m): 11:08am On Mar 10, 2018
donstan18:

Its annoying to see kids like you who can't even jog for 2 minutes, but will be looking and wanting a man aged enough to be your father to be on top of you for 3 hours.

Dont mind d toddler....na so dem life be
Re: Twitter User Explains Reason Why Most Nigerian Women Don’t Orgasm by donstan18: 1:25pm On Mar 10, 2018
Holysucker:

Dont mind d toddler....na so dem life be
Lol
Re: Twitter User Explains Reason Why Most Nigerian Women Don’t Orgasm by marvin906(m): 1:26pm On Mar 10, 2018
DeadRat:
Look At What I Am Busy Teachin Some Mumu boys and They Are Arguing

will you shut up your mouth undecided undecided
Re: Twitter User Explains Reason Why Most Nigerian Women Don’t Orgasm by nairaland20: 10:30am On Mar 12, 2018
lalasticlala , mynd44 , seun ,dominique
Re: Twitter User Explains Reason Why Most Nigerian Women Don’t Orgasm by donstan18: 12:05pm On Mar 12, 2018
Re: Twitter User Explains Reason Why Most Nigerian Women Don’t Orgasm by DonroxyII: 7:44pm On Mar 12, 2018
ubunja:
i dont ever remember fvcking a girl with the express purpose to make her orgasm im Selfish Number 1. i just fvck and go. if you wanna orgasm then make a plan. dont make your problem my problem.i orgasm through MY OWN effort, do the same for you.
You have a point though !
But too much sense e make no sense .... grin

Lol !
Re: Twitter User Explains Reason Why Most Nigerian Women Don’t Orgasm by deturla: 9:51am On Mar 13, 2018
DonroxyII:
You have a point though !
But too much sense e make no sense .... grin

Lol !

Haha..

(1) (2) (Reply)

SEE THIS Before You Get Married or Don't Ever Get Married [Picture] / If Only Guys Will Take This Advice From Ladies... / How Do You Deal With A Jealous Fiancee ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.