Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Neymar Wants Barcelona Return - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Neymar Wants Barcelona Return (39991 Views)

Neymar Wants To Return To Barca, But We Have Not Made Contact - Barca VP / Neymar Wants To Go Back To Barcelona, Send Message To PSG / Neymar Wants Barcelona Return And PSG Set €400m As Asking Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Neymar Wants Barcelona Return by toyinjimoh(m): 7:36pm On Mar 09, 2018
he want to go bk to his vomit poor boy
Re: Neymar Wants Barcelona Return by Xisnin(m): 7:36pm On Mar 09, 2018
neezar:
This snitch??....I thought he doesn't wanna be under Messi again, Bartomeu shouldn't sign this guy again oo...we have coutinho and dembele....Even if he returns, the fans would forever dislike him.....At a time Messi wanted 2 even drop deep in order for neymar 2 play up front but the mumu guy said no....To hell with Neymar....Dembele and coutinho still dey
Shut up.
Neymar plays for Neymar alone and he doesn't care about your fragile ago.
Dozens of great clubs will line up to have him when he is ready to move.
I will advice you get your handkerchiefs ready to soak some tears because
Neymar is unstoppable.

3 Likes

Re: Neymar Wants Barcelona Return by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:37pm On Mar 09, 2018
Ntoooor money monger
Re: Neymar Wants Barcelona Return by Olammy76(m): 7:39pm On Mar 09, 2018
Miremoses1:
Rubbish. Same neymar that sued Barcelona. undecided
yes that's True, but neymar contacted important player in Barcelona to confirm if it will still be possible to move to the catalian giant, the cancellation of the case would be a paramount advice those senior player and staff gave him, probably
Re: Neymar Wants Barcelona Return by Abfinest007(m): 7:41pm On Mar 09, 2018
big lie
Re: Neymar Wants Barcelona Return by Teeders(m): 7:44pm On Mar 09, 2018
grin >sad
Re: Neymar Wants Barcelona Return by Coldfeets: 7:44pm On Mar 09, 2018
Eyaa... he probably thot barca will miss him.

He found out he was the one missing barca.

The problem now is how much will barca be willing to pay psg to claim the young lad back?
Re: Neymar Wants Barcelona Return by Nobody: 7:46pm On Mar 09, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Neymar Wants Barcelona Return by Nobody: 7:48pm On Mar 09, 2018
Joefirst:
which kind of lie is this... and you will go to church and lift those hand you used to type this..

Actually it's all over the global.news it's true

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5481449/Neymar-informed-Barcelona-desire-return.html?ito=email_share_mobile-top
Re: Neymar Wants Barcelona Return by Gepheral: 7:49pm On Mar 09, 2018
Gold digging
Re: Neymar Wants Barcelona Return by Nkoro29: 7:51pm On Mar 09, 2018
Victoria orenze live in winners campus fellowship FUTO!!! #prahima 4

2 Likes

Re: Neymar Wants Barcelona Return by Flashh: 7:52pm On Mar 09, 2018
We all know he's going to Real Madrid. He shouldn't act like, his mind is still in Barcelona.

1 Like

Re: Neymar Wants Barcelona Return by kenex4ever(m): 7:53pm On Mar 09, 2018
A clear lie

This shouldn't make front page

Spanish press looking for cheap article.
Re: Neymar Wants Barcelona Return by Germandude: 7:54pm On Mar 09, 2018
akaahs:

Seconded
its true,read it on BBC sport this morning
Re: Neymar Wants Barcelona Return by enemmo(f): 7:58pm On Mar 09, 2018
Neymar if it doesn't work out, try go to Hollywood grin grin grin.

You were fantastic in "the return of xander cage"

Even if it was just waka pass.

3 Likes

Re: Neymar Wants Barcelona Return by edward1984(m): 7:59pm On Mar 09, 2018

Re: Neymar Wants Barcelona Return by martineverest(m): 8:00pm On Mar 09, 2018
is he tired of Messi's shadow?... Barcelona is a club with pride,a club where playerscould kill to get into the club.... I'm sorry,Barca won't even take u back for free

with the way things are going and good behavior,perez wont sign him....Madrid have realised that there are better players to sign like Neymar...... zidane would sign hazard instead of neymar
Re: Neymar Wants Barcelona Return by Damibiz(m): 8:02pm On Mar 09, 2018
Lemme laugh in Spainish wuhahahakikilulupbapbatutuhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahawiwiwiwiwiwiwiwiwiwiwiwimumumumumumumutu...Neymar nd madrid,i leave it for barca fans to comment
Re: Neymar Wants Barcelona Return by Pjoe238: 8:05pm On Mar 09, 2018
He wanted to be on top of Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo forgetting that it's not yet his time to cling onto the ballon d'or title. Just a good lesson for him and others who wanted to emulate him. I just wish that only chinese clubs or Arsenal would accept him. grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Neymar Wants Barcelona Return by ballerin(m): 8:09pm On Mar 09, 2018
Wanna use barca to get a move to madrid.. That's a smartass twa:t
Re: Neymar Wants Barcelona Return by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 09, 2018
wen we tell dem they dnt hear word
Re: Neymar Wants Barcelona Return by neezar: 8:28pm On Mar 09, 2018
Xisnin:

Shut up.
Neymar plays for Neymar alone and he doesn't care about your fragile ago.
Dozens of great clubs will line up to have him when he is ready to move.
I will advice you get your handkerchiefs ready to soak some tears because
Neymar is unstoppable.
I can see that u are frustrated, Why did u tell me 2 shut up

3 Likes

Re: Neymar Wants Barcelona Return by BABANGBALI: 8:28pm On Mar 09, 2018
visijo:
Over to football fans.. I prefer swimming g grin
I prefer BEDminton and hockey hugging
Re: Neymar Wants Barcelona Return by RoyalBlak007: 8:29pm On Mar 09, 2018
He's getting bored in France.

He wants to play for Real grin
Re: Neymar Wants Barcelona Return by andrew444(m): 8:30pm On Mar 09, 2018
martineverest:
is he tired of Messi's shadow?... Barcelona is a club with pride,a club where playerscould kill to get into the club.... I'm sorry,Barca won't even take u back for free

with the way things are going and good behavior,perez wont sign him....Madrid have realised that there are better players to sign like Neymar...... zidane would sign hazard instead of neymar

So hazard better pass Neymar?go and check their stats and mind you hazard is in Europe before Neymar,Hazard that has never scored 20 goals a season,how do you rate forwarders?neymar score pass am and even assist pass am,I know you are a Chelsea fan
Re: Neymar Wants Barcelona Return by RoyalBlak007: 8:32pm On Mar 09, 2018
What he craves for is 1-The FIFA world cup

2-The Ballon d'or (Which he'll never get as long as Messi & Ronaldo are both playing active football.
Re: Neymar Wants Barcelona Return by talk2percy(m): 8:32pm On Mar 09, 2018
Lie from pit of hell. Neymar's next destination is Madrid. I know cuz I do speak with him
Re: Neymar Wants Barcelona Return by BabaO2: 8:36pm On Mar 09, 2018
Probably he faked injury.
Re: Neymar Wants Barcelona Return by martineverest(m): 8:38pm On Mar 09, 2018
andrew444:

So hazard better pass Neymar?go and check their stats and mind you hazard is in Europe before Neymar,Hazard that has never scored 20 goals a season,how do you rate forwarders?neymar score pass am and even assist pass am,I know you are a Chelsea fan
I'm a Barca fan.... hazard is more serious
Re: Neymar Wants Barcelona Return by CeeKay17: 8:39pm On Mar 09, 2018
clitlicker:
ogbeni perez. presido de real madrid. the best club in d histroy of clubs. i take God beg u. no go buy this mumu player, all these immature footballers that willl be playing for youtube likes, pogba and okocha's family member, players that will be entertaining themselves at the expense of the team's destiny.

i prefer serious business minded dribblers like sané, hazard and dries martens to this immature and overrated baby.
Still doesn't take away the fact that he's clearly the 3rd best player in the world. He's been voted 3rd in Ballon Dor on two seperate ocassions. The people who voted for him aren't dumb.
Re: Neymar Wants Barcelona Return by andrew444(m): 8:40pm On Mar 09, 2018
martineverest:
I'm a Barca fan.... hazard is more serious

Lol joke of the century,dem dey talk of who dey get goals and assist yapa u dey talk of seriousness

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sunday Mba Builds A Mansion In Abia (Photos) / Top 20 Most Valuable Football Clubs In Europe (photos) / France Renard Scores Worst Own Goal Ever In Women's World Cup, Fans React(Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.