Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,958 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 A Prime Full Unboxing And Review - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 A Prime Full Unboxing And Review (13965 Views)

Huawei Y6 Prime Full Review / Redmi note 5A/Prime full specifications / Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime - Full Specifications And Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 A Prime Full Unboxing And Review by Horlaarsco: 10:30pm On Mar 10, 2018
2el:
Down side of this version is that it doesn't support fingerprint scanner the one that goes with fingerprint is sold for 45k(aliexpress price)

It does I got one too
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 A Prime Full Unboxing And Review by fibonacci2526: 7:07am On Mar 11, 2018
2el:
Down side of this version is that it doesn't support fingerprint scanner the one that goes with fingerprint is sold for 45k(aliexpress price)

Oga, the note 5a(2/16gb) doesn't have a fp scanner but the prime version does (3/32gb)

3 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 A Prime Full Unboxing And Review by veekid(m): 10:56am On Mar 11, 2018
quanternetz:
So Last week, I was searching for a better phone at a reasonable price to buy . Great specs at a cheaper price .

I scrtunize through all the sections here but none of the phones were of interest to me in terms of my budget and Specifications as i wanted a 3 gig Ram phone that could perform excellently something like Nokia 6.

So i had to call my Jumia friend to suggest a better phone for me and he suggested this particular Xiaomi phone and trust me as a smart guy i went straight to YouTube watched all the videos about the phone from those who did neutral and criticism reviews for the phone. So i gathered all this together and Finally made decision to get the phone.

I ordered on 07/03 /2018 and got the package today 09/03/2018 on Jumia for 40K as the delivery man no gree gimme my #1 change as it is advertised #39,999
about the 4G bands; e support Glo? Airtel? Plz? I wan order for the phone; I just broke my Infinix screen

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 A Prime Full Unboxing And Review by quanternetz(m): 2:02pm On Mar 11, 2018
2el:

It has fingerprint my dear
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 A Prime Full Unboxing And Review by quanternetz(m): 2:03pm On Mar 11, 2018
veekid:
about the 4G bands; e support Glo? Airtel? Plz? I wan order for the phone; I just broke my Infinix screen

I'm not sure about that anyway
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 A Prime Full Unboxing And Review by fibonacci2526: 2:44pm On Mar 11, 2018
veekid:

Doesn't support Glo 4G, it does support Airtel,MTN and 9mobile though.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 A Prime Full Unboxing And Review by Os3e(m): 4:54pm On Mar 11, 2018
U no show us front and back pishure na. Only inside carton
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 A Prime Full Unboxing And Review by ZAWs: 5:33pm On Mar 11, 2018
Please where can i get the note5A (3/32gb) in Port Harcourt tomorrow?
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 A Prime Full Unboxing And Review by Horlaarsco: 5:59pm On Mar 11, 2018
ZAWs:
Please where can i get the
note5A (3/32gb) in Port
Harcourt tomorrow?

Jumia
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 A Prime Full Unboxing And Review by bobo65(m): 9:39pm On Mar 11, 2018
ZAWs:
Please where can i get the
note5A (3/32gb) in Port
Harcourt tomorrow?

Available
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 A Prime Full Unboxing And Review by ZAWs: 4:16pm On Mar 12, 2018
bobo65:

Available 45k
how do we meet in ph? Pls reply
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 A Prime Full Unboxing And Review by bobo65(m): 5:34pm On Mar 12, 2018
ZAWs:

how do we meet in ph?
Pls reply

I'm. In lagos
If u have someone here, let me meet me up

If u dont, u will pay 47k and ill ship down to u

U can ask nairaland If I'm credible before u pay
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 A Prime Full Unboxing And Review by bigcee(m): 7:23pm On Mar 12, 2018
quanternetz:
Receipt from jumia

I ordered on Wednesday(7/3/18) but due to the stupidity of their delivery man the package was brought to me at exactly 1:30pm on Friday (9/3/18)
Pls did it come with tempered glass & silicone case?
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 A Prime Full Unboxing And Review by ZAWs: 8:30pm On Mar 12, 2018
bobo65:

I'm. In lagos
If u have someone here, let me meet me up

If u dont, u will pay 47k and ill ship down to u

U can ask nairaland If I'm credible before u pay

Where in Lagos are you?
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 A Prime Full Unboxing And Review by bobo65(m): 8:35pm On Mar 12, 2018
ZAWs:

Where in Lagos are you?

Surulere Lagos
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 A Prime Full Unboxing And Review by nenergy(m): 10:30pm On Mar 12, 2018
Nice post grin Thanks for patronage @ quanternetz
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 A Prime Full Unboxing And Review by Aieboocaar(m): 12:40pm On Mar 13, 2018
quanternetz:
So Last week, I was searching for a better phone at a reasonable price to buy . Great specs at a cheaper price .

I scrtunize through all the sections here but none of the phones were of interest to me in terms of my budget and Specifications as i wanted a 3 gig Ram phone that could perform excellently something like Nokia 6.

So i had to call my Jumia friend to suggest a better phone for me and he suggested this particular Xiaomi phone and trust me as a smart guy i went straight to YouTube watched all the videos about the phone from those who did neutral and criticism reviews for the phone. So i gathered all this together and Finally made decision to get the phone.

I ordered on 07/03 /2018 and got the package today 09/03/2018 on Jumia for 40K as the delivery man no gree gimme my #1 change as it is advertised #39,999

Bro please can you give me the sellers contact or means through which you got yours.. i think i need to get me this phone cool
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 A Prime Full Unboxing And Review by nenergy(m): 10:26pm On Mar 13, 2018
Aieboocaar:

Bro please can you give me the sellers contact or means through which you got yours.. i think i need to get me this phone cool
I'm here. Call or Whatsapp: 0.8.0.2.3.8.7.0.2.7.2

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 A Prime Full Unboxing And Review by Hadar4328(m): 11:05pm On Mar 13, 2018
quanternetz:

Redmi Note 5A is supercharged by Snapdragon 435, an octa-core processor chip that uses [s]the most advanced 14nm FinFET technology.[/s]

FinFet ni kan ko.... Actually SD435 is built on 28nm architecture so no one should expect super proficiency in terms of battery usage. The cortex A53 used is actually less power hungry than the underperforming A7 or the powerhouse A72 (based on kryo something sha).

One more thing boss, we want pictures, indepth pictorial review... Your thread go blow! Oloun!

2 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 A Prime Full Unboxing And Review by Aieboocaar(m): 3:10pm On Mar 14, 2018
nenergy:

I'm here. Call or Whatsapp: 0.8.0.6.8.2.1.4.1.7.1

So na you no wan give OP em ₦1naira change abi??.... No worry me and you go fight ontop our own grin

I go ring u soon

3 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 A Prime Full Unboxing And Review by leonard002(m): 3:35pm On Mar 14, 2018
I just saw this phone and bought it without thinking twice. 40k for a phone like this is a bargain!
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 A Prime Full Unboxing And Review by nenergy(m): 3:44pm On Mar 14, 2018
Aieboocaar:

So na you no wan give OP em ₦1naira change abi??.... No worry me and you go fight ontop our own grin

I go ring u soon
Haha. He paid with cash that's why, if na POS...we for collect 39,999 grin
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 A Prime Full Unboxing And Review by calddon(m): 7:37pm On Mar 14, 2018
Redmi note 5A prime for sale @45k...brand new nylon still on
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 A Prime Full Unboxing And Review by ZAWs: 9:05pm On Mar 14, 2018
calddon:
Redmi note 5A prime for sale @45k...brand new nylon still on

Location?
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 A Prime Full Unboxing And Review by calddon(m): 9:41pm On Mar 14, 2018
ZAWs:

Location?
Ojodu berger, Lagos
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 A Prime Full Unboxing And Review by Palmerbarry: 10:00pm On Mar 14, 2018
A good and pocket friendly phone. The only thing I dislike about it is the 720x1280p display. But I still prefer it far more than Tecno CM.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 A Prime Full Unboxing And Review by Ohammadike: 11:53am On Mar 19, 2018
quanternetz:
Home screen

Does it allow two sim cards and a memory card at the same time

Does it also come with silicone case

And how's the battery
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 A Prime Full Unboxing And Review by Ufemia26: 4:29am On Mar 21, 2018
quanternetz:
For those that are asking for Battery review

MY DATA has been ON since 2:06pm , I put on hotspot at 4:30pm and the percentage by 5:52pm is 13%

Seems the battery is not strong...
I ordered for this phone on jumia.
I will have to cancel the order. I don't need a phone that the battery can't last up-to 10hrs with the data on
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 A Prime Full Unboxing And Review by GrandMufti: 4:57am On Mar 21, 2018
Ufemia26:

Seems the battery is not strong...
I ordered for this phone on jumia.
I will have to cancel the order. I don't need a phone that the battery can't last up-to 10hrs with the data on

Kuku buy a car battery grin

On a serious note if battery is your main focus, have a look at mi max 2

7 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 A Prime Full Unboxing And Review by fibonacci2526: 5:26am On Mar 21, 2018
GrandMufti:

Kuku buy a car battery grin

On a serious note if battery is your main focus, have a look at mi max 2

dey there, e be like say u nor know say Nigerians want great camera, big battery, Amoled screen,2k resolution, fast processor all for under 45-50k?
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 A Prime Full Unboxing And Review by DarkMagic(m): 7:57am On Mar 21, 2018
fibonacci2526:

dey there, e be like say u nor know say Nigerians want great camera, big battery, Amoled screen,2k resolution, fast processor all for under 45-50k?
Jesu grin

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 A Prime Full Unboxing And Review by frankyvalll(m): 9:11am On Mar 21, 2018
lol naija and cheap things. the phone is very okay for that price jare.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mtn Bb Internet Service: Why Am I Charged To Watch Videos Despite My Subscription? / Top 10 Reasons Why We Love Tecno Smartphones / Airtel Pulls Out Of Race To Purchase 9mobile As Globacom Fails To Submit a Bid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.