Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,499 members, 7,823,167 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 A Prime Full Unboxing And Review - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 A Prime Full Unboxing And Review (13959 Views)

Huawei Y6 Prime Full Review / Redmi note 5A/Prime full specifications / Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime - Full Specifications And Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 A Prime Full Unboxing And Review by GrandMufti: 9:13am On Mar 21, 2018
fibonacci2526:

dey there, e be like say u nor know say Nigerians want great camera, big battery, Amoled screen,2k resolution, fast processor all for under 45-50k?

grin
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 A Prime Full Unboxing And Review by fibonacci2526: 9:19am On Mar 21, 2018
DarkMagic:

Jesu grin

yes Na, lollll.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 A Prime Full Unboxing And Review by fibonacci2526: 9:20am On Mar 21, 2018
GrandMufti:

grin

Na so na, go those leagoo thread you go see as people dey lament say the camera of a phone of sub 25k nor good and e nor get fast charge. Nothing wey we nor go see.

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 A Prime Full Unboxing And Review by Baroba(m): 9:43am On Mar 21, 2018
fibonacci2526:

Na so na, go those leagoo thread you go see as people dey lament say the camera of a phone of sub 25k nor good and e nor get fast charge. Nothing wey we nor go see.

You are been too kind, sub 20k sef and they are asking for Samsung S8+ performance, The Leagoo Kiica is like 19k+, some of the complaints on that thread will make you seat back and wonder..We can always dream I guess..
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 A Prime Full Unboxing And Review by fibonacci2526: 10:13am On Mar 21, 2018
Baroba:

You are been too kind, sub 20k sef and they are asking for Samsung S8+ performance, The Leagoo Kiica is like 19k+, some of the complaints on that thread will make you seat back and wonder..We can always dream I guess..

lollll, sometimes I read and jyst shake my head. Like what do you expect in a 30k phone these days.

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 A Prime Full Unboxing And Review by GrandMufti: 11:54am On Mar 21, 2018
fibonacci2526:

Chai
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 A Prime Full Unboxing And Review by frankyvalll(m): 3:55pm On Mar 21, 2018
GrandMufti:

Chai
Nigerians been who they are

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 A Prime Full Unboxing And Review by Viruslord(m): 8:31pm On Mar 22, 2018
nenergy:

I'm here. Call or Whatsapp: 0.8.0.2.3.8.7.0.2.7.2

Can U sell to one in bayelsa?
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 A Prime Full Unboxing And Review by nenergy(m): 8:35pm On Mar 22, 2018
Viruslord:

Can U sell to one in bayelsa?
Yes, but pay on delivery not available. 5 days delivery
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 A Prime Full Unboxing And Review by bamac(m): 9:27pm On Mar 22, 2018
2el:
Down side of this version is that it doesn't support fingerprint scanner the one that goes with fingerprint is sold for 45k(aliexpress price)
Checl picture for current price and signature to order through a reliable and trustworthy Jumia Sales consultant.

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 A Prime Full Unboxing And Review by bamac(m): 9:29pm On Mar 22, 2018
nenergy:

Pay on delivery is location dependant. Those that got it on pay on delivery basis might be in the city of Lagos, Ibadan, Ogun, Enugu, Anambra, Fct, Rivers and other popular states, not interior of those states especially when delivery will be handle by third party courier.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 A Prime Full Unboxing And Review by bamac(m): 9:32pm On Mar 22, 2018
fibonacci2526:

lollll, sometimes I read and jyst shake my head. Like what do you expect in a 30k phone these days.
It isn't their fault, they were given high hopes by the marketer. Personally, i told my customers the high side which is battery and the storage, possibly they wouldn't have ecpected much if they got a realistic marketer.

Please check signature to order through me on JUMIA.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 A Prime Full Unboxing And Review by pat077: 5:31am On Mar 23, 2018
quanternetz:
Finally 5% by 6:26pm

Hotspot and data on
that means the battery will drop more than 10% for an hour browsing....
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 A Prime Full Unboxing And Review by Viruslord(m): 7:25pm On Mar 23, 2018
nenergy:

Ok but can U deliver in port-Harcourt if I give U the address,

And am talking about the redmi note 5a prime, the same one U sold to the other guy at the same price
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 A Prime Full Unboxing And Review by Phayteprecious1(f): 8:05pm On Mar 23, 2018
Pls how much is the screen guard and case for redmi note 5a prime?
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 A Prime Full Unboxing And Review by nenergy(m): 9:29pm On Mar 23, 2018
Viruslord:

Ok but can U deliver in port-Harcourt if I give U the address,

And am talking about the redmi note 5a prime, the same one U sold to the other guy at the same price
Price is up. Now 41,490. Shipping to PH less than 1k.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 A Prime Full Unboxing And Review by nenergy(m): 9:32pm On Mar 23, 2018
Phayteprecious1:
Pls how much is the screen guard and case for redmi note 5a prime?
1k each (excluding shipping). Its an overseas item...so 10 - 22 business days delivery. Pay before delivery. The phone is recently released, so accessories are not locally available yet. Chat me when ready!
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 A Prime Full Unboxing And Review by Viruslord(m): 9:52pm On Mar 23, 2018
nenergy:

Price is up. Now 41,490. Shipping to PH less than 1k.

Ok am interested .
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 A Prime Full Unboxing And Review by Phayteprecious1(f): 10:19pm On Mar 23, 2018
nenergy:

1k each (excluding shipping). Its an overseas item...so 10 - 22 business days delivery. Pay before delivery. The phone is recently released, so accessories are not locally available yet. Chat me when ready!

Together with the shipping fee will b how much?
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 A Prime Full Unboxing And Review by Winifred468(f): 10:41pm On Mar 23, 2018
The phone doesn't have an earphone, does it?
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 A Prime Full Unboxing And Review by fibonacci2526: 10:55pm On Mar 23, 2018
Winifred468:
The phone doesn't have an earphone, does it?

Xiaomi phones don't come with earpieces.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 A Prime Full Unboxing And Review by Winifred468(f): 10:59pm On Mar 23, 2018
fibonacci2526:

embarassed
fibonacci2526:

Oh ohw
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 A Prime Full Unboxing And Review by nenergy(m): 12:33am On Mar 24, 2018
Viruslord:

Ok am interested .
WhatsApp: 0.8.0.2.3.8.7.0.2.7.2
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 A Prime Full Unboxing And Review by nenergy(m): 12:34am On Mar 24, 2018
Phayteprecious1:

Together with the shipping fee will b how much?
Depending on location. For Lagos, N400 shipping per item. WhatsApp: 0.8.0.2.3.8.7.0.2.7.2
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 A Prime Full Unboxing And Review by learoce(m): 10:37am On Mar 24, 2018
Please I got thid phone but having difficulty connecting xender to that of other phones... Can anyone help out?
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 A Prime Full Unboxing And Review by WizAkzy: 11:35am On Mar 24, 2018
learoce:
Please I got thid phone but having difficulty connecting xender to that of other phones... Can anyone help out?
Try uninstalling the app and download it again
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 A Prime Full Unboxing And Review by learoce(m): 5:50pm On Mar 24, 2018
WizAkzy:
Try uninstalling the app and download it again

TNx 4 ur response... Did you experience same?
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 A Prime Full Unboxing And Review by lordfalcao(m): 9:53pm On Mar 24, 2018
bamac:
It isn't their fault, they were given high hopes by the marketer. Personally, i told my customers the high side which is battery and the storage, possibly they wouldn't have ecpected much if they got a realistic marketer.

Please check signature to order through me on JUMIA.
when is the jumia mobile week ending and is pay on delivery available to onitsha?
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 A Prime Full Unboxing And Review by bamac(m): 10:34pm On Mar 24, 2018
lordfalcao:
when is the jumia mobile week ending and is pay on delivery available to onitsha?
Some orders were made to Onitsha on pay on delivery, but tried making some orders that are not flash sales, requesting for payment. So i cannot guarantee pay on delivery or not but i can assure you that your money is safe "if the order is through me. The mobile week ends tomorrow night. If it is redmi note 5A there is possibility that it gets to Onitsha on pay on delivery.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 A Prime Full Unboxing And Review by blackiridis(m): 3:16pm On Mar 25, 2018
quanternetz:
Charger port

Photo credit: Tecno spark k7...Lol

how long does it take to fully charge.. is the charger 2.0A?
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 A Prime Full Unboxing And Review by bamac(m): 5:06pm On Mar 25, 2018
Well i have ordered up to 22 for customets already they all loved it as the specifications ate real.

Please check my signature to order now.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 A Prime Full Unboxing And Review by lordfalcao(m): 10:05pm On Mar 25, 2018
bamac:
Some orders were made to Onitsha on pay on delivery, but tried making some orders that are not flash sales, requesting for payment. So i cannot guarantee pay on delivery or not but i can assure you that your money is safe "if the order is through me. The mobile week ends tomorrow night. If it is redmi note 5A there is possibility that it gets to Onitsha on pay on delivery.
who can vouch for you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Fix Android With IMEI /firmware Baseband Issue / Which Is The Most Frequently Used App On Your Phone? / Etisalat New Data Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.