Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,300 members, 7,829,701 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

“if We'v Financial Issues, My Man Is Neva In D Mood, Denies Me Sëx"-cheating Wif - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “if We'v Financial Issues, My Man Is Neva In D Mood, Denies Me Sëx"-cheating Wif (580 Views)

My Wife Denies Me Sex. Man Laments / She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed / Relationship Issues | My Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Proposed To Another Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“if We'v Financial Issues, My Man Is Neva In D Mood, Denies Me Sëx"-cheating Wif by BlackM100: 6:44am On Mar 10, 2018
Susan who has been married for seven years has two children with her husband. She loves the man very much and says she can’t imagine living without him. However, she is also in another relationship with her high school sweetheart.

“My love for my husband can’t be compared to the love I give my boyfriend. The affair with my boyfriend is just a continuation of what we started when we were kids. I can just say we are fond of each other. I like him as a friend and he supports me emotionally when my husband is detached,” she says, adding that the pressure of raising a family sometimes takes its toll on her husband and they can go for weeks without **x.

“If we have financial problems, my man is never in the mood. He gets excited only when things are going smoothly. When problems arise, he blocks me out, denies me **x and fails to support me emotionally. He is present physically but absent emotionally. At such times, I turn to my boyfriend, who is also married, for emotional support. We meet, have s*x..continue reading...
Re: “if We'v Financial Issues, My Man Is Neva In D Mood, Denies Me Sëx"-cheating Wif by ubunja(m): 7:36am On Mar 10, 2018
dont use your man's moods as an excuse for whoŕing. as long as your man didnt force you to fvck another man with a gun aimed at your head then that decision and the cheating is your fault and only your fault.

2 Likes

Re: “if We'v Financial Issues, My Man Is Neva In D Mood, Denies Me Sëx"-cheating Wif by InfernoNig: 9:15am On Mar 10, 2018
She's a big fool. In short mother of fools

(1) (Reply)

Our Desperation Has Brought Another Woman To Destroy Our Marriage. / What are the Qualities Of A Husband-material? / My Nikah/wedding Invitation To All Nairalanders!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.