Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,370 members, 7,843,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Its Unfortunate Ekweremadu Was Not Arrested After Committing Treason ..joe Igbok - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Its Unfortunate Ekweremadu Was Not Arrested After Committing Treason ..joe Igbok (3323 Views)

Comrade Adams Oshiomhole Was Not Arrested, It Is A Rumour - APC / APC Accuses Saraki Of Committing ‘Treason’ / Why Sponsors Of Igbo Quit Notice Were Not Arrested – AGF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Its Unfortunate Ekweremadu Was Not Arrested After Committing Treason ..joe Igbok by sarrki(m): 10:43am On Mar 10, 2018
Oblang:

Gbam

You are a patriotic Nigeria.
Re: Its Unfortunate Ekweremadu Was Not Arrested After Committing Treason ..joe Igbok by anibirelawal(m): 10:45am On Mar 10, 2018
sarrki:

You are a patriotic Nigerian
we are in the same league bro.

2 Likes

Re: Its Unfortunate Ekweremadu Was Not Arrested After Committing Treason ..joe Igbok by luvinhubby(m): 10:57am On Mar 10, 2018
sarrki:

Uncle livinghubby

Its the hustling in the go slow that didn't make you charge your Phone

You may be right again..... after all, Alhaji Muhammadu Buhari has wrecked 10 million Nigerian jobs, i could be among, who knows?
Re: Its Unfortunate Ekweremadu Was Not Arrested After Committing Treason ..joe Igbok by sarrki(m): 11:07am On Mar 10, 2018
luvinhubby:

You may be right again..... after all, Alhaji Muhammadu Buhari has wrecked 10 million Nigerian jobs, i could be among, who knows?

Since the 16years misrule of your party pdp

The hustle is real
Re: Its Unfortunate Ekweremadu Was Not Arrested After Committing Treason ..joe Igbok by luvinhubby(m): 11:22am On Mar 10, 2018
sarrki:

Since the 16years misrule of your party pdp

The hustle is real

Bought this phone then, but can not charge it now, APC is a political recipe for disaster.
Re: Its Unfortunate Ekweremadu Was Not Arrested After Committing Treason ..joe Igbok by durangokid: 3:04pm On Mar 10, 2018
Please who can brief me on the treason committed by senator Ike Ekweremadu
Re: Its Unfortunate Ekweremadu Was Not Arrested After Committing Treason ..joe Igbok by sarrki(m): 3:40pm On Mar 10, 2018
durangokid:
Please who can brief me on the treason committed by senator Ike Ekweremadu

He's a traitor

By asking the military to take over
Re: Its Unfortunate Ekweremadu Was Not Arrested After Committing Treason ..joe Igbok by durangokid: 5:39pm On Mar 10, 2018
sarrki:

He's a traitor

By asking the military to take over
is that? I remember Lai Mohammed, el rufail, kwsnkwaso, junaid Mohammed said more dangerous things before, it's like you don't read or something is wrong with you?
Re: Its Unfortunate Ekweremadu Was Not Arrested After Committing Treason ..joe Igbok by sarrki(m): 5:40pm On Mar 10, 2018
durangokid:
is that? I remember Lai Mohammed, el rufail, kwsnkwaso, junaid Mohammed said more dangerous things before, it's like you don't read or something is wrong with you?

Ekweremadu with pay dearly for that treasonable statement
Re: Its Unfortunate Ekweremadu Was Not Arrested After Committing Treason ..joe Igbok by kernel504(m): 5:45pm On Mar 10, 2018
sarrki:
Sincerely ekweremadu need to be behind bars
He has committed the most grievous sin against our land
Go and arrest him, while Tinubu is busy milking Lagos residence dry.
If you have anything to say, say that to Benue people.
Re: Its Unfortunate Ekweremadu Was Not Arrested After Committing Treason ..joe Igbok by durangokid: 5:50pm On Mar 10, 2018
sarrki:

Ekweremadu with pay dearly for that treasonable statement
Will pay to who, hmmmm too much monkey tail is working. No amount of treat, blackmailing or shenanigans can withstand Ekweremadu forces, you better have that in mind, what I suggest those who are interested to ho for senate position in Ekweremadu zone should beg him to stop contesting if not no way for them, because he is highly loved by his people because he is working and APC in hundreds of years cannot remove him.
Re: Its Unfortunate Ekweremadu Was Not Arrested After Committing Treason ..joe Igbok by sarrki(m): 5:51pm On Mar 10, 2018
kernel504:

Go and arrest him, while Tinubu is busy milking Lagos residence dry.

If you have anything to say, say that to Benue people.

Chief wailer

Long time
Re: Its Unfortunate Ekweremadu Was Not Arrested After Committing Treason ..joe Igbok by kernel504(m): 5:57pm On Mar 10, 2018
sarrki:

Chief wailer
Long time

My Zombie friend, I guess you couldn't stand the blood of Benueans?
Re: Its Unfortunate Ekweremadu Was Not Arrested After Committing Treason ..joe Igbok by sarrki(m): 6:01pm On Mar 10, 2018
kernel504:

My Zombie friend, I guess you couldn't stand the blood of Benueans?

Am. Patriot o don't like innocent killed
Re: Its Unfortunate Ekweremadu Was Not Arrested After Committing Treason ..joe Igbok by kernel504(m): 6:06pm On Mar 10, 2018
sarrki:

Am. Patriot o don't like innocent killed

But you celebrated the killing of iPOB guys, why?
Re: Its Unfortunate Ekweremadu Was Not Arrested After Committing Treason ..joe Igbok by sarrki(m): 6:09pm On Mar 10, 2018
kernel504:

But you celebrated the killing of iPOB guys, why?

I will never support innocent killed

Anyone that face or attack the military caused it himself
Re: Its Unfortunate Ekweremadu Was Not Arrested After Committing Treason ..joe Igbok by BrokenTV: 6:12pm On Mar 10, 2018
Joe Igbokwe the prodigal son, Fulanis herdsmen and Boko Haram are recking havoc in the country he was no where to be found. In a sane country Buhari would have been impeached, back to back recession under one clueless man that should be resting with his grandchildren.
Re: Its Unfortunate Ekweremadu Was Not Arrested After Committing Treason ..joe Igbok by 1nigeriamyfoot: 6:20pm On Mar 10, 2018
sarrki:

Keep quiet

You lack basic knowledge to understand what he's saying
cc Mynd44 warn dis APC boy! this is nairaland, not APCland
Re: Its Unfortunate Ekweremadu Was Not Arrested After Committing Treason ..joe Igbok by kernel504(m): 7:25pm On Mar 10, 2018
sarrki:

I will never support innocent killed

Anyone that face or attack the military caused it himself

You need to travel to the East, Igbo will not confront Army without provocation, do people fight the Military in Naija without the Military starting a fight? Igbo don't fight without been angered.

Our Army have done lots of atrocities, is not new.
Re: Its Unfortunate Ekweremadu Was Not Arrested After Committing Treason ..joe Igbok by FEGNO: 8:25pm On Mar 10, 2018
SOMEONE SHOULD PLEASE BE MERCIFUL AND TELL JOE IGBOKWE THAT NO MATTER HOW HARD HE TRIES HE WILL NEVER BE A YORUBA MAN. A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE
Re: Its Unfortunate Ekweremadu Was Not Arrested After Committing Treason ..joe Igbok by sarrki(m): 8:37pm On Mar 10, 2018
FEGNO:
SOMEONE SHOULD PLEASE BE MERCIFUL AND TELL JOE IGBOKWE THAT NO MATTER HOW HARD HE TRIES HE WILL NEVER BE A YORUBA MAN. A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE

Mechonu

He's our son

1 Like

Re: Its Unfortunate Ekweremadu Was Not Arrested After Committing Treason ..joe Igbok by Ukaegbumbeh(m): 9:21pm On Mar 10, 2018
sarrki:

Pmb have performed more than any president in Nigeria
by using his kinsmen against shitehole called nigeria

Re: Its Unfortunate Ekweremadu Was Not Arrested After Committing Treason ..joe Igbok by boldaslion: 9:57pm On Mar 10, 2018
sarrki:

Pmb have performed more than any president in Nigeria

Negatively abi?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adamawa SDP Faction Defects To ANN / Police Speaks On Alleged Invasion Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Residence / For The First Time, A First Class Graduate Wants To Lead NIGERIA.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.