Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

I Waited For Him For Four Years But He Took My Daughter Away - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Waited For Him For Four Years But He Took My Daughter Away (352 Views)

Dad Cries As He Gives His Daughter Away On Her Traditional Wedding Day(vid) / My Baby Mama Wants To Take My Daughter Away From Me / I Waited For 6 Months To Have S*x With My Girlfriend, Only To Find Out She (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Waited For Him For Four Years But He Took My Daughter Away by Beke2020: 8:14am On Mar 10, 2018
Dear Lively Stones,

I got married traditionally four years ago to Abdul. As soon as we got married,he went to South Africa where his business is. I discovered I was pregnant a month later. At the time,I had to go and live with his parents in Ilorin. Living with inlaws is very difficult,they almost want to run your life.

Abdul kept telling me that he was working on our visa for me and my daughter to come join him but a whole year past and there was nothing. I was really lonely and frustrated. After my daughter clocked one year.Abdul stopped calling home. His parents and I were worried and wondered what had happened.

Rumors began to come in that Abdul was arrested and jailed in South Africa for doing drugs. We couldnt confirm that but we also didnt know how to reach him. At that point,even feeding was becoming tough for us as Abdul wasnt sending in money as before. So I told my inlaws that I needed a job. A friend of mine in Lagos asked me to come so she can get a job for me. So I left my daughter with my inlaws and moved to Lagos.

I got to Lagos two years ago. There was no job. I just had OND,even that couldnt find me a job. I didnt know Lagos was that difficult. But I was determined. I worked as sales girls for about seven months before things picked up. I got an office assistant job later on. Being alone in this city is not easy. I get alot of passes from men but I made up my mind to honor my marriage.

About this time,the rumors that were making rounds was that Abdul was now free from prison but married to a white south african woman. That broke me.My parents were also worried that I was wasting my life. When Kunle,a young man I met from work started coming for me,I kept resisting but not for long. I Knew I am married but being without intimacy for almost three years is not easy. I started seeing Kunle when I heard the rumors that Abdul had married someone in SA.

One day,I went to Ilorin to visit my daughter cos I hadnt heard from her for like a month. My inlaws didnt pick up my calls. I got to Ilorin in the evening and was told by my mother inlaw that Abdul sent for our daughter and she has gone to join him there two weeks ago.Apparently,Abdul had been in touch with my inlaws,they didnt tell me. Instead,they fed him stories that I was cheating on him in Lagos. Hence,Abdul just arranged for my daughter’s visa and sent for her alone.

My heart is broken. God knows I tried to wait for Abdul. I only began to see Kunle like four months ago. If I was a man,am sure no one will judge me after waiting for four years for a spouse that you didnt hear from. I cried and cried.

I don know what to do now, I dont know how to see my daughter again.

As if this tragedy is not enough,returning to Lagos,I discovered Kunle is.....Read More

http://livelystones.com.ng/i-waited-for-him-for-four-years-but-he-took-my-daughter-away/
Re: I Waited For Him For Four Years But He Took My Daughter Away by InfernoNig: 9:13am On Mar 10, 2018
Eyaa. So sorry. Life though. Very evident the family is not good. Look for a way to get your daughter, divorce that idiot and move one.

(1) (Reply)

Facebook User Complains Of Creditor Chasing Him In His Dream / 5 Top Steps To Overcome The Consequences Of Infidelity In Your Marriage / How I Got Paid For Attending An Online Training!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.