Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,551 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Dear Airforce1."i'm Obsessed With You" - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Airforce1."i'm Obsessed With You" (9458 Views)

Help: I'm Obsessed With TEMS / Kim Kardashian's Obsessed Male Fan Gets 2 Surgeries To Have Same Backside As Her / Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Airforce1."i'm Obsessed With You" by Carlmax(m): 5:30am On Mar 11, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Those who didn't know, now they know. Not only am I a cheap LovePeddler, but sometimes I do it for free for the ugly, the less fortunate & the charity cases like yourself grin

It's the humanitarian in me.

Got urself a new follower... This clap-back is lit

2 Likes

Re: Dear Airforce1."i'm Obsessed With You" by awoo47: 6:00am On Mar 11, 2018
XhosaNostra:

No offence but I think those stats are a bit lower, considering the promiscuous lifestyle we read about here daily. Out of 200 million, how many people get tested?
In South Africa everyone knows their HIV status because we have testing centers at every clinic & in almost every street corner. Hence our numbers are much higher. Better a country that is AWARE that these things EXIST, than one populated by brainless oafs who live in Lalaland about the realities of the world that we live in. As they say, ignorance is bliss.
will u keep shut... Promiscuous ppl..
Re: Dear Airforce1."i'm Obsessed With You" by Nobody: 6:19am On Mar 11, 2018
XhosaNostra:
Must we always be tortured with the images of this your snout nose? grin

Lol...

2 Likes

Re: Dear Airforce1."i'm Obsessed With You" by obinoral1179(m): 7:42am On Mar 11, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Those who didn't know, now they know. Not only am I a cheap LovePeddler, but sometimes I do it for free for the ugly, the less fortunate & the charity cases like yourself grin

It's the humanitarian in me.
savagery.....

2 Likes

Re: Dear Airforce1."i'm Obsessed With You" by barallanee(f): 8:57am On Mar 11, 2018
Roasted plantain and groundnut? :ona wa o
Re: Dear Airforce1."i'm Obsessed With You" by AceDomino(m): 9:15am On Mar 11, 2018
That big moment when your life had been neglected by relevancy
Re: Dear Airforce1."i'm Obsessed With You" by Ranchhoddas: 11:58am On Mar 11, 2018
XhosaNostra:

No offence but I think those stats are a bit lower, considering the promiscuous lifestyle we read about here daily. Out of 200 million, how many people get tested?
In South Africa everyone knows their HIV status because we have testing centers at every clinic & in almost every street corner. Hence our numbers are much higher. Better a country that is AWARE that these things EXIST, than one populated by brainless oafs who live in Lalaland about the realities of the world that we live in. As they say, ignorance is bliss.
I don't like to get involved in country vs country debates but a South African calling citizens of another country brainless and ignorant?
Oh please.
The only reason you read about the so-called promiscuous lifestyles daily is because you spend all your time on a Nigerian site.
Guess there's something about the promiscuity you find attractive.
And talking about ignorance, your immediate past president admitted that he took a shower to prevent HIV.
Oooops!
There is a saying in Nigeria that "na from head fish take dey rotten"

1 Like

Re: Dear Airforce1."i'm Obsessed With You" by Nobody: 12:00pm On Mar 11, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Your country has more people living with HIV/AIDS than any other country in the world. It's no surprise as your women are the easiest to bed cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dear Airforce1."i'm Obsessed With You" by XhosaNostra(f): 12:50pm On Mar 11, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
I don't like to get involved in country vs country debates but a South African calling citizens of another country brainless and ignorant?
Oh please.
The only reason you read about the so-called promiscuous lifestyles daily is because you spend all your time on a Nigerian site.
Guess there's something about the promiscuity you find attractive.
And talking about ignorance, your immediate past president admitted that he took a shower to prevent HIV.
Oooops!
There is a saying in Nigeria that "na from head fish take dey rotten"

I don't care what you like or don't like, I didn't start this. Zuma said he had a shower to prevent HIV & guess what? That statement made him a joke to most South Africans. He gained himself the nickname "Showerhead". One of the many reasons he is not the head of state today.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Airforce1."i'm Obsessed With You" by XhosaNostra(f): 12:53pm On Mar 11, 2018
FVCKWOMEN:

Your country has more people living with HIV/AIDS that any other country in the world. It's no surprise as your women are the easiest to bed cheesy

Because we test. Do you?
You can't tell me about easy women when yours Bleep anything that moves just to have the latest phone model.
Re: Dear Airforce1."i'm Obsessed With You" by Nobody: 12:54pm On Mar 11, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Because we test. Do you?
You can't tell me about easy women when yours Bleep anything that move just to have the latest phone model.

You have a point there. Nigerian girls are very useless lazy bunch of assholes

1 Like

Re: Dear Airforce1."i'm Obsessed With You" by XhosaNostra(f): 12:58pm On Mar 11, 2018
FVCKWOMEN:

Look, I'm not trying to put anyone down here, including Nigerian women. It's just that if you say something bad about someone (or their country), it's only natural for them to defend themselves. It's nothing personal. South Africa has good & bad women too, like any other place.
Re: Dear Airforce1."i'm Obsessed With You" by mhisterdreezy(m): 1:00pm On Mar 11, 2018
XhosaNostra:

You knew nothing about the thread & yet you were one of the 1st few to comment? Either you have clairvoyant powers or you're behind the pinkjacket moniker. My R50 bet is on the later grin

What does HIV have to do with this? shocked The only time you can make fun of HIV is when your country is HIV-free. No country is, so the joke is really on you, snoutboy.
hey babe

1 Like

Re: Dear Airforce1."i'm Obsessed With You" by Nobody: 1:02pm On Mar 11, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Look, I'm not trying to put anyone down here, including Nigerian women. It's just that if you say something bad about someone (or their country), it's only natural for them to defend themselves. It's nothing personal.

No hard feelings. I feel exactly the same way about my Nigerian women- lazy broke ass bitches.

Have a nice sunday
Re: Dear Airforce1."i'm Obsessed With You" by IamAirforce1: 1:02pm On Mar 11, 2018
FVCKWOMEN:

Upsetgirl must not see your comment grin

Re: Dear Airforce1."i'm Obsessed With You" by XhosaNostra(f): 1:02pm On Mar 11, 2018
FVCKWOMEN:

No hard feelings. I feel exactly the same way about my Nigerian women- lazy broke ass bitches.

Have a nice sunday

Nice Sunday to you too.
Re: Dear Airforce1."i'm Obsessed With You" by Ranchhoddas: 1:17pm On Mar 11, 2018
XhosaNostra:

I don't care what you like or don't like, I didn't start this. Zuma said he had a shower to prevent HIV & guess what? That statement made him a joke to most South Africans. He gained himself the nickname "Showerhead". One of the many reasons he is not the head of state today.

I am sure you got my point.
Re: Dear Airforce1."i'm Obsessed With You" by nduprincekc1: 3:25pm On Mar 11, 2018
airforce ur own don dey too much smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

ma proves

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIFQzgbDO2A

https://web.facebook.com/Kc-Emma-220716591762969/?hc_ref=ARSvTeOY49_zmTvJwI8L-6h0gvIjwCEl7gHUsdVUEWJDEaguQsYtGzopcR_QrQHZREM&fref=nf

3.. my whatsapp group...08120026492...

i am kc emma.... am not a scammmer....

if you say i am please bring your proves

remain blessed
Re: Dear Airforce1."i'm Obsessed With You" by MrBingo: 8:00pm On Mar 12, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

Omg.. baby, this is High class savage shocked

Please can I buy u pant?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nursing Mother Shows Off Her Boobs As She Breastfeeds Her Baby / If A Girl Visits You And Does Any Of This...it Means She Wants Sex!!! / My New Girl Friend Is A Sex Freak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.