Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,941 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Help! My Girlfriend Of 5 Years Broke Up With Me Because Of What Her Pastor Said - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! My Girlfriend Of 5 Years Broke Up With Me Because Of What Her Pastor Said (348 Views)

Man Dumps His Girlfriend Of 5 Years After Discovering She Has A Secret Child / Man To Marry Elder Sister Of His Girlfriend Of 5 Years Who Turned Down Proposal / My Girlfriend Of 5 Years Broke Up With Me Because Of What Her Pastor Said. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help! My Girlfriend Of 5 Years Broke Up With Me Because Of What Her Pastor Said by oluwafrizzy(m): 2:49pm On Mar 10, 2018
My girlfriend of 5 years, she was 18 and I was 23 both students when we met. We have shared everything together, I mean everything u can possibly think of. She told me she can’t continue the relationship. That we can’t marry each other.

Her reasons:-

She met 2 pastors who told her we are not compatible with each other. One told her in 2014 and the other in 2016 of which she told me about both of them. But last 3 weeks she broke the ice on the grounds that .

1. she needs to choose her husband with all diligence.

That her grandmother has 2 husbands, her mum has 2 husbands and she can’t thread that path because those pastors told her we shall split if she marries me.

2. She doesn’t want me to hear that she got married to someone else.

Her mum doesn’t like me and doesn’t want me to marry her and recently she is pestering her to marry another man, her Pastor. This man talks with her every time, calls her, gives her and her mother gifts.

Well I give them gifts to my capacity too. But pastor is playing son-in-law game well because he (pastor) said God told him that she is his wife.

The pastor anyway happened to be a real pastor, I can attest to that, but I can’t vouch if his vision is from God or self induced.

But babe told me she has not made up her mind yet and that she didn’t break up with me to marry that man. That she will take her time to decide what she will do and maintaining a single status.

We all stay in the same neighborhood, she will see this and get angry but…

I need matured views on this issue.

Source and similar Relationship Post==>https://www.frizzyhub.com/help-girlfriend-5-years-broke-pastor-said/
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Of 5 Years Broke Up With Me Because Of What Her Pastor Said by JONNYSPUTE(m): 3:09pm On Mar 10, 2018
Then thank ur God she did. If she can listen to her pastors now that both of u ve not married,imagine what will happen if u eventually marry her. Dust yourself and keep moving,no time to waste..

(1) (Reply)

. / I Can't Date A Man Who Doesn't Give Me 5million Naira Monthly / Celebrity Crush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.