Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,771 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Woman Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Kwara (5 Babies Same Time) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Kwara (5 Babies Same Time) (41000 Views)

Woman Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Kogi, Stranded (Photo) / Woman Dies 15 Hours After Giving Birth To Quintuplets In Asaba / Woman Gives Birth To 'Strange' Baby In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Kwara (5 Babies Same Time) by Bonjoro: 6:05pm On Mar 10, 2018
Blessamaka:
This is my heart desire.
God please make me a mother of quintuplets when I'm ready for kids

Ur pssssuyy go catch fire u this small girl
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Kwara (5 Babies Same Time) by Bimpe29: 6:09pm On Mar 10, 2018
Allahu Akbar Kabeera!

2 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Kwara (5 Babies Same Time) by BabaRamota1980: 6:38pm On Mar 10, 2018
Congrats to the mother. God bless the children.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Kwara (5 Babies Same Time) by DONFASZY(m): 7:11pm On Mar 10, 2018
I hope d man will stand on dis responsibility and nt run away
Congrat
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Kwara (5 Babies Same Time) by bewla(m): 7:14pm On Mar 10, 2018
Ironman23:
Precious gift from God,take care of them wella o
donate food and cloths now u no no say na one we plan for
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Kwara (5 Babies Same Time) by ohem007(m): 7:22pm On Mar 10, 2018
Why dem no wear this babies cloth na......

If na one yeye celebrity now we no go see this kind tin o
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Kwara (5 Babies Same Time) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Mar 10, 2018
Blessamaka:
This is my heart desire.
God please make me a mother of quintuplets when I'm ready for kids
U wan kill your husband abiii
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Kwara (5 Babies Same Time) by igboOSU: 7:31pm On Mar 10, 2018
stephleena:
the names of the babies?
I just deleted your stupìd comment
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Kwara (5 Babies Same Time) by igboOSU: 7:31pm On Mar 10, 2018
thesicilian:

Stop that !
Are you OK?
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Kwara (5 Babies Same Time) by igboOSU: 7:33pm On Mar 10, 2018
Umartins1:

What's your problem?
What is your fuckìng problem?
Don't you people use your brain??

Would you have said anything if he posted hallelujah?
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Kwara (5 Babies Same Time) by igboOSU: 7:33pm On Mar 10, 2018
razy75:
shekau's bud. Wawa
Ritualist pastor bud
Wawa
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Kwara (5 Babies Same Time) by igboOSU: 7:35pm On Mar 10, 2018
KingsleyCEO:

Some people are just fools

If he posted praise the lord now, intolerant hypocrites won't say anything
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Kwara (5 Babies Same Time) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 10, 2018
All those 5 babies in 1 belly? Wow
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Kwara (5 Babies Same Time) by Umartins1(m): 7:38pm On Mar 10, 2018
igboOSU:

What is your fuckìng problem?
Don't you people use your brain??

Would you have said anything if he posted hallelujah?

I am not a Christian
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Kwara (5 Babies Same Time) by kmaster007: 7:58pm On Mar 10, 2018
nah make d husband run commot for Nigeria b dis one
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Kwara (5 Babies Same Time) by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 8:11pm On Mar 10, 2018
DrRasheed:
Awesome job by the husband....
The dic***k deserves a hand shake grin
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Kwara (5 Babies Same Time) by rossi5(f): 8:17pm On Mar 10, 2018
samysamy:
A woman in Jebba, Kwara state gave birth to five babies in a hospital.From the photos,the babies appear to be premature.

Source: http://usascholarshipfree..com.ng/2018/03/pregnant-woman-give-birth-to-5-babies.html?m=1

must u guys repost everything? its irritating sometimes.how would one snap babies pixtures like this..its wrong.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Kwara (5 Babies Same Time) by SleekHoyeen(f): 8:34pm On Mar 10, 2018
Haba!
Whoever took these pictures should have at least waited until the babies got cleaned up and clothed na. Na wa o.

Anyway, may God bless the babies and also bless their parents with enough resources to cater for them.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Kwara (5 Babies Same Time) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Mar 10, 2018
Blessamaka:
This is my heart desire. God please make me a mother of quintuplets when I'm ready for kids
So your among the people who wants to overpopulate the nation more

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Kwara (5 Babies Same Time) by Opoki(m): 9:59pm On Mar 10, 2018
squarelead:
But it's not OK posting the pics of the babies online like diz now. It's wrong. At least they should be cleaned up first and be on cloth
Everything is wrong with this country, I we don't know how to use social media, can you imagine posting such picture on an international forum with over 2m people worldwide?

Whites don't behave like this... Shame.

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Kwara (5 Babies Same Time) by Ironman23(m): 10:05pm On Mar 10, 2018
bewla:
donate food and cloths now u no no say na one we plan for
Human being dey try,na God dey help, I'm broke. GOD go help you no be wetin i follow you plan be this.

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Kwara (5 Babies Same Time) by bewla(m): 10:25pm On Mar 10, 2018
Ironman23:
Human being dey try,na God dey help, I'm broke. GOD go help you no be wetin i follow you plan be this.
then tell saraki to come campaign now this one good rich
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Kwara (5 Babies Same Time) by ucheuzor1(m): 11:24pm On Mar 10, 2018
Blessamaka:
This is my heart desire. God please make me a mother of quintuplets when I'm ready for kids

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Kwara (5 Babies Same Time) by fynex(m): 11:44pm On Mar 10, 2018
squarelead:
But it's not OK posting the pics of the babies online like diz now. It's wrong. At least they should be cleaned up first and be on cloth

And exposing the woman like that makes you sensible sense
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Kwara (5 Babies Same Time) by Tyga12: 1:28am On Mar 11, 2018
Y r deez kids not in an incubator yet
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Kwara (5 Babies Same Time) by fennels007(m): 7:49am On Mar 11, 2018
The children pict did nt look real. I see Photoshop error.

samysamy:
A woman in Jebba, Kwara state gave birth to five babies in a hospital.From the photos,the babies appear to be premature.

Source: http://usascholarshipfree..com.ng/2018/03/pregnant-woman-give-birth-to-5-babies.html?m=1
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Kwara (5 Babies Same Time) by KanwuliaExtra: 9:20am On Mar 11, 2018
I wonder how many will survive with the state of POOR HEALTH CARE and high level of poverty? undecided
See how exposed they are. . . No heat source.
Dirty wrapper on the floor and all? undecided

Dying slowly. . . . What cruelty.
Already prolly dead.
See how severely BRUISED they all are?
Brain damage is a sure banker!

Mercy! cry
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Kwara (5 Babies Same Time) by squarelead(m): 1:45pm On Mar 11, 2018
fynex:

And exposing the woman like that makes you sensible sense

And who told you I said it's OK exposing the woman like dat. Why do some pple always reason bluntly.?
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Kwara (5 Babies Same Time) by obi123: 3:22pm On Mar 12, 2018
babies that should clearly be in an incubator

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Family Confirms Death Of Lagos Diploma Holder Who Jumped Into Lagoon / "Nigeria Is In Big Problem!" - Doctor Olufunmilayo Harvey / Top Countries Doctors And Health Workers Migrate To And How Much They Are Paid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.