Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,959 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

Woman Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Kogi, Stranded (Photo) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Kogi, Stranded (Photo) (19768 Views)

Woman Dies 15 Hours After Giving Birth To Quintuplets In Asaba / Woman Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Kwara (5 Babies Same Time) / Woman Gives Birth To 'Strange' Baby In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Kogi, Stranded (Photo) by Igboblog: 11:20am On Apr 19, 2019
Abia Woman Stranded In Kogi State After Delivering Quintuplets (Photo)

A Nigerian woman, Mrs Uchenna Okeigbo is currently stranded in Kogi State after she delivered quintuplets(2boys and 3 girls) on Thursday at FMC, Lokoja.

Igbere TV gathered that the woman is from Abia State but residing in Kogi State with her husband, Mr. James Okeigbo.

Speaking with Igbere TV correspondent, Mr. Okeigbo said he has been running around to make sure that he takes care of his wife since she gave birth to the five babies and asked Nigerians to help him so that his wife can leave the hospital.

In his words,

"I want to God for making my wife to deliver the five babies safely without any problem but the truth is, it has not been easy for me".

"I have been trying my best to get the money to pay for the hospital bills but I'm completely dejected because of my inability to get the bills cleared ".

"I'm begging Nigerians and the State government to please come to our rescue and help out",he added.

Stay with Igbere TV. Africa's No1 Community TV.

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/615071/abia-woman-stranded-kogi-state-delivering-quintuplets-photo/

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Kogi, Stranded (Photo) by Nobody: 11:24am On Apr 19, 2019
Why does God always do these things this way?

There are millionaires who can afford the cost of childbirth in any hospital in the world, begging and crying day after day for a child but they don't have it.

Now, here's a peasant woman who can't afford jack, giving birth to quintuplets only to be stranded in the hospital.

Is this a just act by God?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Kogi, Stranded (Photo) by orisa37: 11:33am On Apr 19, 2019
Igboblog:
Abia Woman Stranded In Kogi State After Delivering Quintuplets (Photo)

A Nigerian woman, Mrs Uchenna Okeigbo is currently stranded in Kogi State after she delivered quintuplets(2boys and 3 girls) on Thursday at FMC, Lokoja.

Igbere TV gathered that the woman is from Abia State but residing in Kogi State with her husband, Mr. James Okeigbo.

Speaking with Igbere TV correspondent, Mr. Okeigbo said he has been running around to make sure that he takes care of his wife since she gave birth to the five babies and asked Nigerians to help him so that his wife can leave the hospital.

In his words,

"I want to God for making my wife to deliver the five babies safely without any problem but the truth is, it has not been easy for me".

"I have been trying my best to get the money to pay for the hospital bills but I'm completely dejected because of my inability to get the bills cleared ".

"I'm begging Nigerians and the State government to please come to our rescue and help out",he added.

Stay with Igbere TV. Africa's No1 Community TV.

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/615071/abia-woman-stranded-kogi-state-delivering-quintuplets-photo/

The quintuplets are Kogi citizens not Biafra, so Bello take note.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Kogi, Stranded (Photo) by Kyrx(m): 3:22pm On Apr 19, 2019
shocked shocked
A whole FIVE??

Wow!!! This is great! Nigerians are great and generous people, I know the ones around her and those far away would help her.

@Awol1, Earth is so mysterious and God is more mysterious, So many questions without answers. Fortune favors whosoever he wishes.

For your cheap data MTN data, check my signature

6 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Kogi, Stranded (Photo) by StarUp: 3:22pm On Apr 19, 2019
Everybody has got a challenge that needs to be put as a prayer point...
For example, the challenge/prayer point of these two "leaf-wearing-pre-wedding-snapping-couple" is that a cow should not meet them on the road, otherwise they will walk back home nake-d.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Kogi, Stranded (Photo) by adeniyi3971(m): 3:22pm On Apr 19, 2019
First isn't God wonderful

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Kogi, Stranded (Photo) by KINGJAJA888(m): 3:23pm On Apr 19, 2019
Awol1:

There are millionaires who can afford the cost of childbirth in any hospital in the world, begging and crying day after day for a child but they don't have it.

Now, here's a peasant woman who can't afford jack, giving birth to quintuplets only to be stranded in the hospital.

LOL,ITS JUST SO ANNOYING. grin
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Kogi, Stranded (Photo) by Dacronym(m): 3:23pm On Apr 19, 2019
Awol1:

They Say God Knows Best, his Ways Are Not Our ways
His Ways a are mysterious

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Kogi, Stranded (Photo) by iTearHerToto: 3:23pm On Apr 19, 2019
And someone out there is looking for a baby..

If he too much sell 1 or 2 to Skull min....angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Kogi, Stranded (Photo) by enitey(f): 3:23pm On Apr 19, 2019
Tooor
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Kogi, Stranded (Photo) by chuks34(m): 3:23pm On Apr 19, 2019
I pray a helper locate her
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Kogi, Stranded (Photo) by kittykollinxx(m): 3:23pm On Apr 19, 2019
May God send divine helper to her and her children
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Kogi, Stranded (Photo) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Apr 19, 2019
Awol1:

to God we are like that GTA game. He does as he likes. He no send us lol
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Kogi, Stranded (Photo) by kondogbia(m): 3:24pm On Apr 19, 2019
Awol1:

Narrow is the way that leads to God. traffic no go dey so start your journey and make your enquiry.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Kogi, Stranded (Photo) by Dottore: 3:25pm On Apr 19, 2019
5 Star Blessing. I tap into the grace
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Kogi, Stranded (Photo) by HitSong: 3:26pm On Apr 19, 2019
WHY IS SHE STRANDED?

NIGERIANS AND THEIR EXPLOITATIVE MENTALITY

SHE DEY FIND GOV MONEY

OLE

YOU THINK SAY YAHYA BELLO GET UR TIME

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Kogi, Stranded (Photo) by Nairalandmentor(m): 3:26pm On Apr 19, 2019
shocked
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Kogi, Stranded (Photo) by Dottore: 3:27pm On Apr 19, 2019
HitSong:
WHY IS SHE STRANDED?

NIGERIANS AND THEIR EXPLOITATIVE MENTALITY

SHE DEY FIND GOV MONEY

OLE

YOU THINK SAY YAHYA BELLO GET UR TIME
Who asked for your useless opinion

2 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Kogi, Stranded (Photo) by Dottore: 3:27pm On Apr 19, 2019
incxx2354:
You people and soccer bet Scammers are pests in every thread. Why can't you enjoy your freebies with your family and friends alone. Are you not tired of scamming? Well the law will soon catch up with you
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Kogi, Stranded (Photo) by Pavore9: 3:28pm On Apr 19, 2019
Hmm...There is need for intensive sensitization on why couples should buy Pregnancy Plans from HMOs as it kind of avert such a scenario.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Kogi, Stranded (Photo) by yinkus6750(m): 3:30pm On Apr 19, 2019
The wickedness of Kofi has reached nursing mothers?
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Kogi, Stranded (Photo) by yyha3314(m): 3:33pm On Apr 19, 2019
I swear u need a brain surgery ASAP
Awol1:

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Kogi, Stranded (Photo) by NnadyAutos: 3:34pm On Apr 19, 2019
Good news to Mr and Mrs okeigbo.The God that gave you the children will! supply all your needs.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Kogi, Stranded (Photo) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 19, 2019
yyha3314:
I swear u need a brain surgery ASAP

For?
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Kogi, Stranded (Photo) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Apr 19, 2019
iTearHerToto:
And someone out there is looking for a baby..

If he too much sell 1 or 2 to Skull min....angry

Damn you're wicked
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Kogi, Stranded (Photo) by chibuzorAbia: 3:47pm On Apr 19, 2019
Kai! Malaysia must be developed by fire by force. Otherwise South Africa go hear am! If you know you know.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Kogi, Stranded (Photo) by markfour(m): 3:48pm On Apr 19, 2019
were they stranded or ask anybody to epp them when they were fvking?? let them handle their responsibilities well...

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Kogi, Stranded (Photo) by chibuzorAbia: 3:50pm On Apr 19, 2019
NnadyAutos:
Good news to Mr and Mrs okeigbo.The God that gave you the children will! supply all your needs.

And he is running around looking for money? Nonsense statement!

If he no pay him rent na under bridge he go raise those kids..............otherwise send the unfortunate children back to the village. I see 5 under nourished street children.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Nigerian Dentists Always Suggest Extraction / PHOTOS: Unknown Patients At National Hospital, Abuja / My Experience With Hard Stool.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.