Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,801 members, 7,813,636 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:25 PM

Before 1999 Bola Tinubu Had None Of These Properties - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Before 1999 Bola Tinubu Had None Of These Properties (6583 Views)

The Man Called Tinubu The JAGABAN Of Southwest Before 1999, Tinubu Had Nothing. / Before 1999, Tinubu Had None Of These / Dogara: Tinubu Had Meeting In His Bedroom Asked Me To Step Down For Gbajabiamila (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before 1999 Bola Tinubu Had None Of These Properties by Nobody: 4:44pm On Mar 10, 2018
Isn't democracy grand folks

6 Likes

Re: Before 1999 Bola Tinubu Had None Of These Properties by sarrki(m): 4:45pm On Mar 10, 2018
Did he steal from the land of Biafra ?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before 1999 Bola Tinubu Had None Of These Properties by Nobody: 4:46pm On Mar 10, 2018
sarrki:
Nice deflection to tribalism,to avoid the subject matter.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before 1999 Bola Tinubu Had None Of These Properties by femidejulius(m): 4:47pm On Mar 10, 2018
I doubt if you will be crying about Tinubu's wealth if he was your father.

If you have evidence he is corrupt, why don't you publish it instead of merely stating his properties.

Tinubu left office since 2007. PDP left office in 2015. You think Tinubu will be a free man if he has indeed corruptly enriched himself?

Tinubu is smart enough to acquire whatever property he has through hard work.

What did Dangote has as at 1999? If Dangote was a politician,you will be accusing him of corruption.
Tinubu is progressing? You are crying!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before 1999 Bola Tinubu Had None Of These Properties by Nobody: 4:52pm On Mar 10, 2018
Who owns the company that collects Lagos state taxes and was inserted into Lagos state land use tax law.Also, whose Lebanese business partner owns the toll gates that extorts Lagosians in the Island?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before 1999 Bola Tinubu Had None Of These Properties by Cyrilpac(m): 4:52pm On Mar 10, 2018
That's what NIGERIAN call CHANGE. don't question wealth, but celebrate it, in Nigeria terms.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before 1999 Bola Tinubu Had None Of These Properties by Cyrilpac(m): 4:54pm On Mar 10, 2018
Nobody is corrupt in Nigeria when you are in the ruling party

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before 1999 Bola Tinubu Had None Of These Properties by sarrki(m): 4:57pm On Mar 10, 2018
sauvevital:

Avoid tribalism in this thread.

Is Biafra tribalism ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before 1999 Bola Tinubu Had None Of These Properties by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 10, 2018
Cyrilpac:
Nobody is corrupt in Nigeria when you are in the ruling party
No one is corrupt in this fantastically corrupt country.According to World Bank,about $400 billion has been looted since 1960 and we don't have a single politician sitting in jail

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yO_EekNnfjI

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before 1999 Bola Tinubu Had None Of These Properties by stephleena(f): 4:58pm On Mar 10, 2018
my world!!! that frog-eyed old thief...perhaps, that should be the reason buhari and john,are placing him at arms length

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before 1999 Bola Tinubu Had None Of These Properties by python1: 4:59pm On Mar 10, 2018
sauvevital:

Avoid tribalism in this thread.
Wetin una do the politicians wey steal una money. Why na Lagos own come dey pepper you like dis? Create thread about your politicians and leave Lagos for Lagosians except if una dey fear jagaban. grin After una don talk say e no get any power, why una come dey worry unaself on top im matter like dis?

4 Likes

Re: Before 1999 Bola Tinubu Had None Of These Properties by sarrki(m): 5:00pm On Mar 10, 2018
stephleena:
my world!!! that frog-eyed old thief...perhaps, that should be the reason buhari and john,are placing him at arms length

Who is your governor ?

I am sure you are not proud of him

2 Likes

Re: Before 1999 Bola Tinubu Had None Of These Properties by python1: 5:03pm On Mar 10, 2018
sauvevital:

I don hear. Leave the shithole for us, go face your biafla. grin

2 Likes

Re: Before 1999 Bola Tinubu Had None Of These Properties by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 10, 2018
stephleena:
grin

1 Like

Re: Before 1999 Bola Tinubu Had None Of These Properties by python1: 5:05pm On Mar 10, 2018
stephleena:

oga python,ur junior snakes are. swallowing millions,while u masturbate with Biafra

hope u "cum" with the colours of biafran flag.
Nna eh, na your bloda dey cally jagaban matter for head, nothing concern me and biafla. grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before 1999 Bola Tinubu Had None Of These Properties by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 10, 2018
stephleena:

oga python,ur junior snakes are. swallowing millions,while u masturbate with Biafra

hope u "cum" with the colours of biafran flag.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before 1999 Bola Tinubu Had None Of These Properties by Nobody: 5:09pm On Mar 10, 2018
sarrki:

Who is your governor ?

I am sure you are not proud of him
Aregbesola is my Governor,who refuses to pay workers salaries and pensions.Part of the leaders that gives us our shithole reputation.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before 1999 Bola Tinubu Had None Of These Properties by Nobody: 5:12pm On Mar 10, 2018
sarrki:

Is Biafra tribalism ?

You need deliverance

4 Likes

Re: Before 1999 Bola Tinubu Had None Of These Properties by Nobody: 5:15pm On Mar 10, 2018
femidejulius:

If you have evidence he is corrupt, why don't you publish it instead of merely stating his properties.

Tinubu left office since 2007. PDP left office in 2015. You think Tinubu will be a free man if he has indeed corruptly enriched himself?

What did Dangote has as at 1999? If Dangote was a politician,you will be accusing him of corruption.
Can you point to me the factory he owned prior to 1999 or the invention he brought to the world that made him wealthier that Floyd Mayweather?

4 Likes

Re: Before 1999 Bola Tinubu Had None Of These Properties by GMbuharii: 5:21pm On Mar 10, 2018
python1:

Wetin una do the politicians wey steal una money. Why na Lagos own come dey pepper you like dis? Create thread about your politicians and leave Lagos for Lagosians except if una dey fear jagaban. grin After una don talk say e no get any power, why una come dey worry unaself on top im matter like dis?

see mallam dey talk about lagos haaahahahahahahaaa grin grin

MENTAL grin

2 Likes

Re: Before 1999 Bola Tinubu Had None Of These Properties by Nobody: 5:22pm On Mar 10, 2018
femidejulius:

You think Tinubu will be a free man if he has indeed corruptly enriched himself?

This is Nigeria,the most corrupt country in the world. Despite the fact $400 billion dollars has been looted since 1960 according to World Bank,no single politician is in jail. So, yes the likes Tifnubu can still walk the streets free.

4 Likes

Re: Before 1999 Bola Tinubu Had None Of These Properties by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 10, 2018
GMbuharii:

see mallam dey talk about lagos haaahahahahahahaaa grin grin

MENTAL grin
Don't mind him

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Before 1999 Bola Tinubu Had None Of These Properties by powerkey: 5:39pm On Mar 10, 2018
femidejulius:

Did tinubu got those properties by magic?

Afonj....,jazz knows the truth....

4 Likes

Re: Before 1999 Bola Tinubu Had None Of These Properties by Nobody: 5:43pm On Mar 10, 2018
powerkey:

Did tinubu got those properties by magic?

Afonj....,jazz knows the truth....
100..too much hypocrisy,this are the same people that call James Ibori,Atiku and Allison Madueke thieves.

4 Likes

Re: Before 1999 Bola Tinubu Had None Of These Properties by kernel504(m): 5:46pm On Mar 10, 2018
sarrki:

But you're bothered about Ekweremmadu, go and eat.

5 Likes

Re: Before 1999 Bola Tinubu Had None Of These Properties by Nobody: 5:50pm On Mar 10, 2018
kernel504:

But you're bothered about Ekweremmadu, go and eat.
Give Sarrki food and he will sing,he is a hungry man,that will do anyone's bidding as long as the price is right. He has no principles.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How FG Lost N18.8bn To Fibre Optics Deal In 13 Years / What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye / Impeachment: Your Ex-parte Injunction Can't Stop Us, Ondo Speaker To Aiyedatiwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.