Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,955 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

SEE Buhari In Shock As Liberian President Weah List Out What He Has Done - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SEE Buhari In Shock As Liberian President Weah List Out What He Has Done (3496 Views)

President Weah Nominates Ndubusi Nwabudike, A Nigerian As New NEC Boss / 2 Chinese Men Peeping To See Buhari In China Through Curtains (Photo) / Aisha Buhari Didn't See Buhari In London; Cabal Forged Buhari's Signature - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SEE Buhari In Shock As Liberian President Weah List Out What He Has Done by NaijaNewsPapers: 6:53pm On Mar 10, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neyBVxAl1BA

SEE Buhari in shock as Liberian President Weah list out what he has done in one month

1 Like

Re: SEE Buhari In Shock As Liberian President Weah List Out What He Has Done by Unionised(m): 6:55pm On Mar 10, 2018
Na so

Anything to discredit your own.

Wehdone sir

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: SEE Buhari In Shock As Liberian President Weah List Out What He Has Done by Nobody: 6:57pm On Mar 10, 2018
NaijaNewsPapers:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neyBVxAl1BA

SEE Buhari in shock as Liberian President Weah list out what he has done in one month
I hope this will spur to youths who constitute 70% of the population to advocate for a young President who is competent to contest in Nigeria. Prefarably someone outside the political class.

6 Likes

Re: SEE Buhari In Shock As Liberian President Weah List Out What He Has Done by psucc(m): 9:35pm On Mar 10, 2018
I doubt you! The Nigerian youth is the worst thing that has happened to Nigeria. They are the ones that will shoot the gun, carry the ballot boxes, smoke the hemp and drink the gin and kill each other for the sake of one who is older than their grandfather.

8 Likes

Re: SEE Buhari In Shock As Liberian President Weah List Out What He Has Done by omololu2020(m): 9:44pm On Mar 10, 2018
I will keep on saying it,men like buhari has no business been a councillor or a military personnel not to talk of been a President.

If Nigeria was not a messed up country right after we became an independent country and a republic,men like buhari won't have been qualified to become an officer in the Nigerian military, and can you believe he even became a Major general.

With leaders like buhari,in the next 50 years this country will still be underdevelop

We need to practice true federalism,the way is done in the USA, or we should go back to the system of government our founding fathers choose,or we should kuku all go our different ways.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: SEE Buhari In Shock As Liberian President Weah List Out What He Has Done by omololu2020(m): 9:51pm On Mar 10, 2018
If you ask president buhari to tell you what he has done as the president of Nigeria, he will first tell you how the last administration stole and ruin the economy,for me buhari has not achieve anything, things like making $1=#1,paying unemployed graduate,state police, restructuring that were all in the APC manifesto,nothing has been done about them.

Buhari and the north are not making this country move forward at a fast pace,the north need to be cut off or we should practice confederation, and make the 6 geopolitical zone be running their government, military and foreign affairs.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SEE Buhari In Shock As Liberian President Weah List Out What He Has Done by Sagamaje(m): 9:56pm On Mar 10, 2018
To the mod that banned me for calling a fool a Buhari media Cow. God punish you and your family. Kuku ban me for life. Nairaland will run down if those useless mods continue this way. A Buhari Media Cow crew will always be a bastard. May thunder fire any mod that bans people here

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SEE Buhari In Shock As Liberian President Weah List Out What He Has Done by FarahAideed: 2:03am On Mar 11, 2018
Unionised:
Na so

Anything to discredit your own.

Wehdone sir

Who is our own ? Abeg that Dullard belong to the failure bin

4 Likes

Re: SEE Buhari In Shock As Liberian President Weah List Out What He Has Done by Nobody: 2:09am On Mar 11, 2018
grin

Re: SEE Buhari In Shock As Liberian President Weah List Out What He Has Done by czarina(f): 2:37am On Mar 11, 2018
Good job Weah grin

Check my signature if you live in Jos and environs cool
Re: SEE Buhari In Shock As Liberian President Weah List Out What He Has Done by blackpanda: 5:08am On Mar 11, 2018
omololu2020:
I will keep on saying it,men like buhari has no business been a councillor or a military personnel not to talk of been a President.

If Nigeria was not a messed up country right after we became an independent country and a republic,men like buhari won't have been qualified to become an officer in the Nigerian military, and can you believe he even became a Major general.

With leaders like buhari,in the next 50 years this country will still be underdevelop

We need to practice true federalism,the way is done in the USA, or we should go back to the system of government our founding fathers choose,or we should kuku all go our different ways.

My dear just enter lagoon
Cos next year buhari will still win again, to your utmost frustration! grin
Re: SEE Buhari In Shock As Liberian President Weah List Out What He Has Done by Nobody: 7:00am On Mar 11, 2018
Did anyone notice how Buhari nodded his head in agreement as soon as George Weah mentioned tackling corruption and "making it fair for all Liberians?". This pur President sha grin grin
Re: SEE Buhari In Shock As Liberian President Weah List Out What He Has Done by diamond88: 9:26am On Mar 11, 2018
Sagamaje:
To the mod that banned me for calling a fool a Buhari media Cow. God punish you and your family. Kuku ban me for life. Nairaland will run down if those useless mods continue this way. A Buhari Media Cow crew will always be a bastard. May thunder fire any mod that bans people here

A friend of mine cannot access his account nor can he login. These happened when he commented and bully someone.
Pls I want to ask if that's how ban works and how many days does this ban last

1 Like

Re: SEE Buhari In Shock As Liberian President Weah List Out What He Has Done by stilldoingokay(f): 10:05am On Mar 11, 2018
psucc:
I doubt you! The Nigerian youth is the worst thing that has happened to Nigeria. They are the ones that will shoot the gun, carry the ballot boxes, smoke the hemp and drink the gin and kill each other for the sake of one who is older than their grandfather.

just bcoz some few, youth are the politicians handbag, does not mean all of of them are useless.
Re: SEE Buhari In Shock As Liberian President Weah List Out What He Has Done by stilldoingokay(f): 10:08am On Mar 11, 2018
blackpanda:

My dear just enter lagoon
Cos next year buhari will still win again, to your utmost frustration! grin

you buhari foollowers stupidity is even an insult to stupid people out there.
Re: SEE Buhari In Shock As Liberian President Weah List Out What He Has Done by Sagamaje(m): 11:41am On Mar 11, 2018
diamond88:

A friend of mine cannot access his account nor can he login. These happened when he commented and bully someone.
Pls I want to ask if that's how ban works and how many days does this ban last

Bro don't mind those fools called mod shit. Tell your friend to check his profile, the ban lift date should be there and the reason for his ban
Re: SEE Buhari In Shock As Liberian President Weah List Out What He Has Done by AnodaIT(m): 12:00pm On Mar 11, 2018
I remember the first one month of Buhari, he was holed up in Aso Rock and his only duty was to shake hands and snap pix with people who turned the place to Mecca.
And his supporters were busy shouting body language

1 Like

Re: SEE Buhari In Shock As Liberian President Weah List Out What He Has Done by diamond88: 12:01pm On Mar 11, 2018
Sagamaje:

Bro don't mind those fools called mod shit. Tell your friend to check his profile, the ban lift date should be there and the reason for his ban

He simply can't log in. It keep saying usersname and password is incorrect. This happens few minutes he ridicule a post of a nairalander. Now he can't log in both in computer and pc. He had changed password and reset via link share in his email but it's still the same. Any solution head way or is this how ban works now

(1) (Reply)

Pro Buhari Crowed: More Pictures Of Sen. Wammako In Sokoto / Yemi Osinbajo Arrives IMO State For The Burial Of Pastor Ebenezer Ewuzie / I'm Scared Peter Obi Might Not Win This Election And This Is My Major Reason.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.