Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,416 members, 7,812,226 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:20 AM

2 Chinese Men Peeping To See Buhari In China Through Curtains (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2 Chinese Men Peeping To See Buhari In China Through Curtains (Photo) (45192 Views)

See Buhari's Reaction When He Was Announced Winner (Video) / Chinese Men Entertain President Buhari With Hausa Song And Dance (Video) / People Climb Tree To See Buhari In Jigawa As President Visits (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Chinese Men Peeping To See Buhari In China Through Curtains (Photo) by Hongbenga(m): 5:49am On Sep 05, 2018
Buhari's new-media aide Bashir Ahmad tweeted a photo of two Chinese men peeping through curtains while the President listens on oblivious of eyes on him

The opening ceremony of the Forum for China-Africa
Cooperation has kicked off in Beijing, and President
Muhammadu Buhari’s new-media team has been all over the internet with updates.

It began with a photo of two Chinese men peeping through held back curtains at Buhari, suggesting he was some kind of novelty come to town.

https://mobile.twitter.com/BashirAhmaad/status/1036584278023319552

Re: 2 Chinese Men Peeping To See Buhari In China Through Curtains (Photo) by Nobody: 5:53am On Sep 05, 2018
Haha...

1st - pretty girls campaigning for buhari
2nd - fake whatsapp conversation on 2k refund
3rd - lady promises to sell all properties for buhari
4th - now chinese peeping to see buhari with a professional edited picture focusing on him..
5th - lets see what awaits today... just maybe one or two trekkers

One question - where were all these stunts before now?

NIGERIANS ARE WISER...

302 Likes 28 Shares

Re: 2 Chinese Men Peeping To See Buhari In China Through Curtains (Photo) by Nobody: 5:56am On Sep 05, 2018
It’s too early in the morning for me to say what’s on my mind

55 Likes

Re: 2 Chinese Men Peeping To See Buhari In China Through Curtains (Photo) by fulaniHERDSman(m): 5:58am On Sep 05, 2018
Looking to see the notorious two time recessionist.

112 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 2 Chinese Men Peeping To See Buhari In China Through Curtains (Photo) by Auladimeji(m): 5:58am On Sep 05, 2018
Na dem dey rush PMB

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 Chinese Men Peeping To See Buhari In China Through Curtains (Photo) by ozento: 6:02am On Sep 05, 2018
those guy are kinda scared that Buhari must ve brought his lifeless principles to their country. they ve heard so much abat him.

89 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2 Chinese Men Peeping To See Buhari In China Through Curtains (Photo) by whatmoreng: 6:09am On Sep 05, 2018
APC have gone mad a gain

24 Likes

Re: 2 Chinese Men Peeping To See Buhari In China Through Curtains (Photo) by Almaiga: 6:30am On Sep 05, 2018
Buhari is loved home and Abroad.
Check out the way Chinese are hailing him on the streets of China.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2 Chinese Men Peeping To See Buhari In China Through Curtains (Photo) by Greyworld: 6:31am On Sep 05, 2018
Every one has an urge to look at something strange. Even China hasnt produced a real life sized Walking lifeless autobot.

Now they have a specimen, watch how living lifeless dolls n toys flood the market.

155 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 2 Chinese Men Peeping To See Buhari In China Through Curtains (Photo) by Nobody: 6:32am On Sep 05, 2018
Only if they knew that failure is contagious.

19 Likes

Re: 2 Chinese Men Peeping To See Buhari In China Through Curtains (Photo) by Kelly2713(m): 6:37am On Sep 05, 2018
Following
Re: 2 Chinese Men Peeping To See Buhari In China Through Curtains (Photo) by diebuhari1: 6:43am On Sep 05, 2018
This is the height of desperation from APC.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Chinese Men Peeping To See Buhari In China Through Curtains (Photo) by greatdreamer(m): 6:45am On Sep 05, 2018
The conversation of two chinese men
(Man left) Chin chom shi goh Trump?
(Man right) shi goh se

This is the translation in English.
" so this is the man President Trump called Lifeless? "
" truly he is lifeless "

130 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2 Chinese Men Peeping To See Buhari In China Through Curtains (Photo) by Firmjudge(m): 7:01am On Sep 05, 2018
Almaiga:
Buhari is loved home and Abroad. Check out the way Chinese are hailing him on the streets of China.
This is not China, thats the king of morroco

87 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2 Chinese Men Peeping To See Buhari In China Through Curtains (Photo) by Jhayeahsam01(m): 7:39am On Sep 05, 2018
meanwhile, i will use this opportunity to tell God what i need.
am
an agronomist with years experience in crop production and yield maximization mostly Nigeria stables.
married with a kid
no job
looking for one in Lagos and its environ.
am financially challenged
need job to revive my falling hope n joy.
am desperately in need of good job
pls help a father n brother..

3 Likes

Re: 2 Chinese Men Peeping To See Buhari In China Through Curtains (Photo) by israelmao(m): 7:39am On Sep 05, 2018
They were simply saying,Is this Mr. Lifeless?

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Chinese Men Peeping To See Buhari In China Through Curtains (Photo) by Nopeace4dwicked: 7:39am On Sep 05, 2018
Is all a lie. Peeping 2c evry1 not buhari.

1 Like

Re: 2 Chinese Men Peeping To See Buhari In China Through Curtains (Photo) by englishmart(m): 7:40am On Sep 05, 2018
Novelty?

they only wanted to confirm Donald Trump's comment. I'm sure they were not disappeared

5 Likes

Re: 2 Chinese Men Peeping To See Buhari In China Through Curtains (Photo) by Nobody: 7:40am On Sep 05, 2018
Its a Photoshop undecided

2 Likes

Re: 2 Chinese Men Peeping To See Buhari In China Through Curtains (Photo) by Perfecttouch(m): 7:40am On Sep 05, 2018
Esseite:
Haha...

4th - now chinese peeping to see buhari with a professional edited picture..

NIGERIANS ARE WISER...
even me i will do same.
no one would hear there is a special breed of cow in town and wont want to peep.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 Chinese Men Peeping To See Buhari In China Through Curtains (Photo) by 2016v2017: 7:40am On Sep 05, 2018
Esseite:
Haha...

4th - now chinese peeping to see buhari with a professional edited picture..

NIGERIANS ARE WISER...
even if it's real, they just want to see a lifeless president

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 Chinese Men Peeping To See Buhari In China Through Curtains (Photo) by omoadeleye(m): 7:41am On Sep 05, 2018
Indirectly, this now means a Chinese citizen is bigger than our president, or how come is this a big deal?
Re: 2 Chinese Men Peeping To See Buhari In China Through Curtains (Photo) by Abbeyme: 7:41am On Sep 05, 2018
Hope they are not snippers.

Our Bubu must return in peace o
Re: 2 Chinese Men Peeping To See Buhari In China Through Curtains (Photo) by sunsewa16: 7:41am On Sep 05, 2018
Another meme Don land
Re: 2 Chinese Men Peeping To See Buhari In China Through Curtains (Photo) by naijapips04: 7:41am On Sep 05, 2018
How you ever seen a Zombie president? Me neither.

Would pay any money to see a dead man president of a country.

They be like " so na that zombie Trump be talk about be this? See as e siddon like a corpse".

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 Chinese Men Peeping To See Buhari In China Through Curtains (Photo) by chikeze(m): 7:41am On Sep 05, 2018
They are struggling to c the lifeless one. grin

12 Likes

Re: 2 Chinese Men Peeping To See Buhari In China Through Curtains (Photo) by Nobody: 7:42am On Sep 05, 2018
Staged and fake ops na chinko

5 Likes

Re: 2 Chinese Men Peeping To See Buhari In China Through Curtains (Photo) by firo08(m): 7:42am On Sep 05, 2018
One thing I love about this buhari govt is the cheap media aides. They can easily act like coward to seek attention..
Uncultured and undiplomatic fellow.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 Chinese Men Peeping To See Buhari In China Through Curtains (Photo) by 2016v2017: 7:44am On Sep 05, 2018
Perfecttouch:
even me i will do same.
no one would hear there is a special breed of cow in town and wont want to peep.
the lifeless man would be manufactured as a lifeless Robot very soon in China and it will bear the buhari.
China have seen business. grin

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2 Chinese Men Peeping To See Buhari In China Through Curtains (Photo) by binaws(m): 7:44am On Sep 05, 2018
na dem dey rush am. Baba issaa goal

1 Like

Re: 2 Chinese Men Peeping To See Buhari In China Through Curtains (Photo) by Akinz0126(m): 7:44am On Sep 05, 2018
They jast wanna confirm the person trump called Life...complete am no be me talk am

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NDLEA Assisted Drug Barons To Ship Cocaine To Nigeria – Abba Kyari Opens Up / Muslim Appointees Of Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo (Video & List) / Yoruba Nation Agitators, OPC Clash In Ojota, Lagos. One Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.