Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,322 members, 7,957,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:23 PM

Ghetto Senegal, Okigwe Prostitute Joint Demolished In Imo State (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ghetto Senegal, Okigwe Prostitute Joint Demolished In Imo State (Photos) (54079 Views)

House Of A Kidnapper Demolished In Uyo After He Was Killed (Photos) / Kidnapper's Mansion Demolished In Mgbidi, Imo State (Photos) / Boy Shot Dead As Eke-Ukwu Market Is Demolished In Owerri (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghetto Senegal, Okigwe Prostitute Joint Demolished In Imo State (Photos) by Sagay212: 2:59am On Mar 11, 2018
Lol...iPod girls don't have any other means of survival other than olosho work. They are everywhere from. North to South to West and East desecrating the land with prostitution.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghetto Senegal, Okigwe Prostitute Joint Demolished In Imo State (Photos) by MAJORBANKZ(m): 5:03am On Mar 11, 2018
imo state is Nigeria zimbabwe

1 Like

Re: Ghetto Senegal, Okigwe Prostitute Joint Demolished In Imo State (Photos) by Nobody: 5:12am On Mar 11, 2018
stupid youths why not go and destroy criminal hide outs and evil shrines owned forces holding the state to ransome, goto the hotels and wipe out the prostitution rackets, the baby and child trafficking rackets, its impoverished women who have no other means of self defense that they attack just becos they cant get free sex from them.

1 Like

Re: Ghetto Senegal, Okigwe Prostitute Joint Demolished In Imo State (Photos) by GIDIBANKZ(m): 6:05am On Mar 11, 2018
iamdotune:
See them even brother Mathew wey follow prostitute enter last night follow them dey break house grin

Lol.
Re: Ghetto Senegal, Okigwe Prostitute Joint Demolished In Imo State (Photos) by Papaaldrich: 6:55am On Mar 11, 2018
Oboy u don mad oooo,I remember the day wey okigwe police raid that gariki joint My friend obinna dey with one olosho na so police carry him with only boxer go that station for saint mary church.Come see the look em mama dey give,I miss O
Holywizard:
Hope they didn't touch Amarachi wey dey give me discount of 100 that year?
Those years doing my I.T I dey enter there on Sundays scatter.
That place has two names namely Senegal and Garigi.
Nawao.
Those years wey Amarachi's toto tight pass my girl's toto.
Dick sucker.
Amarachi wey fit hang one leg for window say make u hammer her well.
Oh Amarachi, I remember those years u dey suck my Nîpples, dey play wit my balls.
After every every u go collect Less than 1k even after spending hours with me.
Amarachi! Oh my Amarachi! I missed ur tight toto

1 Like

Re: Ghetto Senegal, Okigwe Prostitute Joint Demolished In Imo State (Photos) by Holywizard: 7:15am On Mar 11, 2018
Hahaha if na me dem go just crucify me bcoz of my family background.
Papaaldrich:
Oboy u don mad oooo,I remember the day wey okigwe police raid that gariki joint My friend obinna dey with one olosho na so police carry him with only boxer go that station for saint mary church.Come see the look em mama dey give,I miss O
Re: Ghetto Senegal, Okigwe Prostitute Joint Demolished In Imo State (Photos) by abbeyty(m): 7:43am On Mar 11, 2018
terrezo2002:
Righteousness exalts a nation, Sin is a reproach to the people. Good move. Let the movement continue

Even those countries that legalised prostitution are much more better than that shiit hole where every citizen sleep in the church and mosque everyday.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghetto Senegal, Okigwe Prostitute Joint Demolished In Imo State (Photos) by Bbox(m): 8:08am On Mar 11, 2018
That guy with pipe be like" only if these elders are not around"

1 Like

Re: Ghetto Senegal, Okigwe Prostitute Joint Demolished In Imo State (Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:10am On Mar 11, 2018
konji go kill person tongue

1 Like

Re: Ghetto Senegal, Okigwe Prostitute Joint Demolished In Imo State (Photos) by donsiqua(m): 8:10am On Mar 11, 2018
bercarray:
if you see anybody with the number 08148099217 selling data, the guy na real 419 please nl run, his moniker is pelky for now, tomorrow he will open another account, to advertise same data

Thank you. Almost bought from him
Re: Ghetto Senegal, Okigwe Prostitute Joint Demolished In Imo State (Photos) by Susungusu(m): 8:37am On Mar 11, 2018
This "babes" helped guys wey back in Absu

1 Like

Re: Ghetto Senegal, Okigwe Prostitute Joint Demolished In Imo State (Photos) by dnawah(m): 9:02am On Mar 11, 2018
ariesbull:
Popular red light district and shanties where cheap sex and booze in okigwe, a city in Imo State has been destroyed by youths that wanted sanity in the city. In a move that can be likened to the 18th century moralistic set up.

In a "see no evil or hear no evil" the New Ghetto Senegal has been demolished by Youths of Okigwe, Imo State. In admiration of this act, one of the residents of the city Uchechukw Ezealor said
"Those ashawo house by Roadsaftey office good if them call me I go follow go scarther dem nonsense people dirty place all of the harlots their are infected with AIDS i swear to God is a dirty place thank God Okigwe go better one day i believe."

With the attendant high level of cultism and social vices, the have been calls by the residents of the city to have the shanties demolished in order for sanity to return.

https://etimes.com.ng/ghetto-senegal-a-popular-prostitute-joint-demolished-in-okigwe-imo-state/

them go think say e don do them,one day e go still hungry them.(i mean the same youth that have been patronizing them)

1 Like

Re: Ghetto Senegal, Okigwe Prostitute Joint Demolished In Imo State (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 9:32am On Mar 11, 2018
Funjosh won't like this grin grin
Re: Ghetto Senegal, Okigwe Prostitute Joint Demolished In Imo State (Photos) by olowobaba10: 9:34am On Mar 11, 2018
SWEAR IF YOU HAVE NEVER PATRONISED PROSTITUTES shocked .
chuksjuve:
Good move for morality ..

Bad market for immoralities .

There are other meaningful ventures you can engage in for livelihood, prostitution is not an option ..

It's a sin against your own body and a sin against God !!

Quote me and be saved!!

FTC grin

1 Like

Re: Ghetto Senegal, Okigwe Prostitute Joint Demolished In Imo State (Photos) by MonPro: 9:37am On Mar 11, 2018
yorubas can never have this level of high moral standard.
Re: Ghetto Senegal, Okigwe Prostitute Joint Demolished In Imo State (Photos) by Irritant: 11:22am On Mar 11, 2018
coputa:
This illicit and shameful trade that is as old as humanity has been championed and dominated by the easterners.An igbo woman who gave birth to a child out of wedlock is considered a social reject,they therefore find succor and happiness in this trade.All the nook and crannies in all the eastern states are dotted with brothels

You said it all grin
Re: Ghetto Senegal, Okigwe Prostitute Joint Demolished In Imo State (Photos) by terrezo2002(m): 11:58am On Mar 11, 2018
abbeyty:

Even those countries that legalised prostitution are much more better than that shiit hole where every citizen sleep in the church and mosque everyday.
Those countries were built by the founding fathers who followed the paths of righteousness. But today they have forgotten their origin and want to go back to the days of shame and reproach.
When the people have good moral values, with time the society will flourish.
Nigeria can be great if sin such as corruption, hatred, dishonesty, selfishness and greed are dealt with.
The wealth of the nation is in the wealth of people. When you have upright people, you will have a blessed nation.
Re: Ghetto Senegal, Okigwe Prostitute Joint Demolished In Imo State (Photos) by abbeyty(m): 12:11pm On Mar 11, 2018
terrezo2002:

Those countries were built by the founding fathers who followed the paths of righteousness. But today they have forgotten their origin and want to go back to the days of shame and reproach.
When the people have good moral values, with time the society will flourish.
Nigeria can be great if sin such as corruption, hatred, dishonesty, selfishness and greed are dealt with.
The wealth of the nation is in the wealth of people. When you have upright people, you will have a blessed nation.

founding fathers who followed the path of righteousness by coming to your mumu founding fathers and took them as slaves abI? And who told you these people have not been engaging in their prostitution during the time of these so called founding fathers. I made my points based on how you are trying to paint these people founding fathers as godly people.
Re: Ghetto Senegal, Okigwe Prostitute Joint Demolished In Imo State (Photos) by terrezo2002(m): 12:18pm On Mar 11, 2018
abbeyty:

founding fathers who followed the path of righteousness by coming to your mumu founding fathers and took them as slaves abI? And who told you these people have not been engaging in their prostitution during the time of these so called founding fathers. I made my points based on how you are trying to paint these people founding fathers as godly people.

You can fight and argue with yourself. The truth always stand
Re: Ghetto Senegal, Okigwe Prostitute Joint Demolished In Imo State (Photos) by abbeyty(m): 12:33pm On Mar 11, 2018
terrezo2002:

You can fight and argue with yourself. The truth always stand

Mumu who is fighting you ?why can't you fool dispute the point I just made? I am very you also patronise brothel behind your wife back, fking hypocrite. You are one of the reasons the country is still a shiit hole not those ashewo minding their business.
Re: Ghetto Senegal, Okigwe Prostitute Joint Demolished In Imo State (Photos) by terrezo2002(m): 1:06pm On Mar 11, 2018
abbeyty:

Mumu who is fighting you ?why can't you fool dispute the point I just made? I am very you also patronise brothel behind your wife back, fking hypocrite. You are one of the reasons the country is still a shiit hole not those ashewo minding their business.
Why are you quarrelling with me? Do you patronize prostitutes? Or do you own a brothel?
I only made a statement of fact and you are attacking me. This is one thing people should stop in order to have a great nation. we must stop fighting one another. Put our differences aside and possess values that help make the society a better place
Re: Ghetto Senegal, Okigwe Prostitute Joint Demolished In Imo State (Photos) by Iscoalarcon: 1:21pm On Mar 11, 2018
Holywizard:
Hope they didn't touch Amarachi wey dey give me discount of 100 that year?
Those years doing my I.T I dey enter there on Sundays scatter.
That place has two names namely Senegal and Garigi.
Nawao.
Those years wey Amarachi's toto tight pass my girl's toto.
Dick sucker.
Amarachi wey fit hang one leg for window say make u hammer her well.
Oh Amarachi, I remember those years u dey suck my Nîpples, dey play wit my balls.
After every every u go collect Less than 1k even after spending hours with me.
Amarachi! Oh my Amarachi! I missed ur tight toto
auzubillahi shockedshockedshocked
Re: Ghetto Senegal, Okigwe Prostitute Joint Demolished In Imo State (Photos) by abbeyty(m): 1:28pm On Mar 11, 2018
terrezo2002:

Why are you quarrelling with me? Do you patronize prostitutes? Or do you own a brothel?
I only made a statement of fact and you are attacking me. This is one thing people should stop in order to have a great nation. we must stop fighting one another. Put our differences aside and possess values that help make the society a better place

So, telling someone who did not offend you this ''You can keep fighting with yourself'' is a compliment in your village?. Tell me what bad comment i made towards you before you responded to me with that silly statement ? anyway i am going to leave you now cuz it seems you are on a cheap drugs
Re: Ghetto Senegal, Okigwe Prostitute Joint Demolished In Imo State (Photos) by terrezo2002(m): 2:02pm On Mar 11, 2018
abbeyty:

So, telling someone who did not offend you this ''You can keep fighting with yourself'' is a compliment in your village?. Tell me what bad comment i made towards you before you responded to me with that silly statement ? anyway i am going to leave you now cuz it seems you are on a cheap drugs
Sorry if I insulted you
Re: Ghetto Senegal, Okigwe Prostitute Joint Demolished In Imo State (Photos) by abbeyty(m): 2:25pm On Mar 11, 2018
terrezo2002:

Sorry if I insulted you

Apology accepted, i am also sorry for insulting you one love .....
Re: Ghetto Senegal, Okigwe Prostitute Joint Demolished In Imo State (Photos) by Maski87: 4:23pm On Mar 12, 2018
People who don't have money to do ashawo, will go and destroy ashawo joint
What will all those cattle rearers in okigwe do now,the have to travel to umuahia to enjoy, okigwe loss is umuahia gain.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cultists Kidnap And Gang-Rape 15-Year-Old Girl In Benue (Photo) / Lady Escapes Being Hit By Stray Bullet In Her Room (Photos) / The Delivery Man Who Steals Side Mirrors Of Cars Arrested In Lagos (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.