Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,893 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Hilarious Message A Nigerian Man Got From His Father Because Of His Whatsapp DP - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hilarious Message A Nigerian Man Got From His Father Because Of His Whatsapp DP (3442 Views)

Lady Arrested For Stabbing Her Boyfriend After Going Through His WhatsApp / I Don't Respect My Father Because My Boyfriend's Penis Is Bigger Than His / Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious Message A Nigerian Man Got From His Father Because Of His Whatsapp DP by Freeman50(m): 8:58pm On Mar 10, 2018
Nigerian Parents do the most, seriously .
A Young man on twitter has shared the message his father sent via WhatsApp after his father saw the son's current Display Picture on which his was covered by what seemed to a female hand.

The father of the young man identified as Tobi wrote

"Tobi I want you to remove your status picture, Every Negative hand upon your destiny is destroyed for ever in Jesus name Amen"

https://web.netnaija.me/forum/entertainment/social-media/50193-hilarious-message-nigerian-man-father-whatsapp-dp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Message A Nigerian Man Got From His Father Because Of His Whatsapp DP by Nobody: 9:07pm On Mar 10, 2018
;Dnaija parents and d way y act upd
Re: Hilarious Message A Nigerian Man Got From His Father Because Of His Whatsapp DP by Topestbilly(m): 9:10pm On Mar 10, 2018
What if that hand is a blessed one.
Re: Hilarious Message A Nigerian Man Got From His Father Because Of His Whatsapp DP by AlphaBest007: 9:15pm On Mar 10, 2018
Pessimistic Father. Why can't the hand be a positive hand...hand wey fresh like that

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Message A Nigerian Man Got From His Father Because Of His Whatsapp DP by SenorFax(m): 9:16pm On Mar 10, 2018
Most female hands are not really used for blessings
Topestbilly:
What if that hand is a blessed one.

10 Likes

Re: Hilarious Message A Nigerian Man Got From His Father Because Of His Whatsapp DP by donstan18: 9:17pm On Mar 10, 2018
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Message A Nigerian Man Got From His Father Because Of His Whatsapp DP by Topestbilly(m): 9:46pm On Mar 10, 2018
SenorFax:

From which school of thought did you get that. further explanation will be appreciated.
Re: Hilarious Message A Nigerian Man Got From His Father Because Of His Whatsapp DP by Nobody: 9:56pm On Mar 10, 2018
grin
Re: Hilarious Message A Nigerian Man Got From His Father Because Of His Whatsapp DP by Amarabae(f): 10:03pm On Mar 10, 2018
Religious fanaticism

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Message A Nigerian Man Got From His Father Because Of His Whatsapp DP by giftedheart1(m): 11:09pm On Mar 10, 2018
daddy...daddy...
daddy ooooo the man may be a pastor o
Re: Hilarious Message A Nigerian Man Got From His Father Because Of His Whatsapp DP by roarik(f): 11:11pm On Mar 10, 2018
thank God my mom is not a social media person.
Re: Hilarious Message A Nigerian Man Got From His Father Because Of His Whatsapp DP by Holywizard: 11:42pm On Mar 10, 2018
My dad keep creating accounts as if tomorrow no dey.
I dey mad to accept his request

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious Message A Nigerian Man Got From His Father Because Of His Whatsapp DP by ibkayee(f): 11:45pm On Mar 10, 2018
Lol this is my mum

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Message A Nigerian Man Got From His Father Because Of His Whatsapp DP by Mandrake007(m): 11:53pm On Mar 10, 2018
she must have used the hand for nasty things like handjobs etc his dad is right

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious Message A Nigerian Man Got From His Father Because Of His Whatsapp DP by Nobody: 11:55pm On Mar 10, 2018
My Oldman has 4 facebook accounts a twitter account, an instagram account and uncountable emails, if I told him about NL I am sure he will open an account immediately. He always has a question to ask about my photos so I tone it down on FB
Holywizard:
My dad keep creating accounts as if tomorrow no dey.
I dey mad to accept his request

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Message A Nigerian Man Got From His Father Because Of His Whatsapp DP by czarina(f): 1:28am On Mar 11, 2018
Naija parents cool

Check my signature if you live in Jos and environs
Re: Hilarious Message A Nigerian Man Got From His Father Because Of His Whatsapp DP by ELgordo(m): 1:53am On Mar 11, 2018
Ovoko!
Re: Hilarious Message A Nigerian Man Got From His Father Because Of His Whatsapp DP by Holywizard: 7:17am On Mar 11, 2018
I don't blame mine bcoz whenever he is less busy he will start surfing the internet as if tomorrow no dey. I could remember years back when he asked me what whatsapp was
DonPiiko:
My Oldman has 4 facebook accounts a twitter account, an instagram account and uncountable emails, if I told him about NL I am sure he will open an account immediately. He always has a question to ask about my photos so I tone it down on FB
Re: Hilarious Message A Nigerian Man Got From His Father Because Of His Whatsapp DP by DivinelyBlessed: 7:26am On Mar 11, 2018
Hahahahaha.
Dat is a caring father
Re: Hilarious Message A Nigerian Man Got From His Father Because Of His Whatsapp DP by Nobody: 7:33am On Mar 11, 2018
I find it annoying, at some point I will slow down on social media especially when I am older, mine is a chronic addict, he carries a powerbank everywhere, its lack of socialization at a young age that caused it
Holywizard:
I don't blame mine bcoz whenever he is less busy he will start surfing the internet as if tomorrow no dey. I could remember years back when he asked me what whatsapp was

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Message A Nigerian Man Got From His Father Because Of His Whatsapp DP by ubunja(m): 7:40am On Mar 11, 2018
SenorFax:
now im imagining Hándjobs...
Re: Hilarious Message A Nigerian Man Got From His Father Because Of His Whatsapp DP by Holywizard: 8:13am On Mar 11, 2018
Lol. Urs is far different ooo.
Another thing is that my dad loves playing game either with his phone or laptop. Zuma returns precisely.
I believe that's where all of us got that blood from.
We all love playing games. Right from the days of Nintendo to Sega to PS1 to PS2 to PSP and PS3
DonPiiko:
I find it annoying, at some point I will slow down on social media especially when I am older, mine is a chronic addict, he carries a powerbank everywhere, its lack of socialization at a young age that caused it
Re: Hilarious Message A Nigerian Man Got From His Father Because Of His Whatsapp DP by Nobody: 8:15am On Mar 11, 2018
The old man is right logically though. cheesy
Re: Hilarious Message A Nigerian Man Got From His Father Because Of His Whatsapp DP by Nobody: 8:18am On Mar 11, 2018
I am not a game freak. I only owned 1 PlayStation that I bought myself I grew up in an antisocial environment, maybe when I have kids I will acquire gaming devices for them, as for me it's a no no
Holywizard:
Lol. Urs is far different ooo.
Another thing is that my dad loves playing game either with his phone or laptop. Zuma returns precisely.
I believe that's where all of us got that blood from.
We all love playing games. Right from the days of Nintendo to Sega to PS1 to PS2 to PSP and PS3
Re: Hilarious Message A Nigerian Man Got From His Father Because Of His Whatsapp DP by Holywizard: 8:26am On Mar 11, 2018
Sure. The good thing they did for us was to allow us socialize, maybe because we were mostly boys. I can go to field back then by 11am and come back by 6pm during holidays and weekends because we all could play ball perfectly and they wouldn't do anything rather my mom would be worried bcoz of hunger. Mind u, I'm from a responsible and Christian background. My dad is a Deacon in Assemblies of God Church.
The only thing they discouraged us from was having girl friends. Girls can't just find us to our family house.
Even now I'm a graduate, whenever I'm in my family house and I want to control a girl to my house, I'll simply wait for my parents to leave for work and I'll still discharge her before 4pm
DonPiiko:
I am not a game freak. I only owned 1 PlayStation that I bought myself I grew up in an antisocial environment, maybe when I have kids I will acquire gaming devices for them, as for me it's a no no

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Message A Nigerian Man Got From His Father Because Of His Whatsapp DP by samdean(m): 12:40pm On Mar 11, 2018
czarina:
Naija parents cool

Check my signature if you live in Jos and environs
would love a massage, wish u stay close to where I am.
Re: Hilarious Message A Nigerian Man Got From His Father Because Of His Whatsapp DP by czarina(f): 12:50pm On Mar 11, 2018
samdean:
would love a massage, wish u stay close to where I am.
too bad. Where are you based?
Re: Hilarious Message A Nigerian Man Got From His Father Because Of His Whatsapp DP by samdean(m): 2:42am On Jul 23, 2018
czarina:
too bad. Where are you based?
Benue state
Re: Hilarious Message A Nigerian Man Got From His Father Because Of His Whatsapp DP by derrydinny: 2:51am On Jul 23, 2018
SenorFax:
them never give this guy better handjob? you go know see woman hand dey give blessing pass okagbare
Re: Hilarious Message A Nigerian Man Got From His Father Because Of His Whatsapp DP by czarina(f): 11:24am On Jul 23, 2018
samdean:

Benue state
Not so far you know.

(1) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Photo shoot / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Sleeping Beauty / "No Wonder You're Single": Nigerian Man Shares His Chat With His Crush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.