Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

These 4 States Produce Highest Number Of Medical Students - JAMB - Education (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / These 4 States Produce Highest Number Of Medical Students - JAMB (69774 Views)

Countries with the highest number of International Students in the United States / Ogun State Has The Highest Number Of Universities In Nigeria / 4 States That Produce Highest Number Of Medical Students In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These 4 States Produce Highest Number Of Medical Students - JAMB by GoldNiagara(m): 10:55pm On Mar 12, 2018
maestroferddi:
Who the hell is this rustic from the woods of Ogbomosho?

I will not waste my saliva engaging you in a blind argument...

Professor Sanni ko, Reader Abacha ni...

No be only Professor Awojobi...what of Professor Akinjobi...

We are talking of world acclaimed feats which the Igbos are renowned in the fields of engineering and you are wasting my time with plagiarizing entities who cannot nail pieces of wood together to make a bench.

Ask your father to tell you about "Ojukwu bucket", The Weapon of Mass Destruction called Ogbunigwe which Igbo engineers built during the Civil War...Dont get me started because when I start on accomplishment like the ability to sustain things via local refineries and stuff, we can spend days talking...

Professor Barth Nnaji

Leo Stan Eke

Phillip Emeagwali

Please who are the men above?

Use Google naive new comer, Barth Nnaji, the criminal, emeagwali the fraud and leo Stan eke, the mediocre. Good God, the village niggar no even Sabi him mate.
Re: These 4 States Produce Highest Number Of Medical Students - JAMB by nwabobo: 10:57pm On Mar 12, 2018
GoldNiagara:

What a mediocre list, can't even stand just my local government.

Let's have it then.
Re: These 4 States Produce Highest Number Of Medical Students - JAMB by Purehuman(m): 8:06am On Mar 13, 2018
nwabobo:

Who cares? Has their hatred stopped us from leading in all human development indices?

Has it stopped us from owing 75% of landed properties in Abuja?

Has their high cut off for us stopped our kids from trumping theirs in academics?

They can shove their love where'd the sun doesn't shine and if we are too much for them to bear, let them let us go.

If you are not going to sponsor 10people for scholarship then stop causing unnecessary tension. Nobody from the tribes you are trying to malign has commented but you have started insulting them.

Seriously, you guys are the main reasons why igbos are hated. Continue while the hate yields fruit. It might not be now, but it's coming.
Re: These 4 States Produce Highest Number Of Medical Students - JAMB by maestroferddi: 8:29am On Mar 13, 2018
GoldNiagara:

Use Google naive new comer, Barth Nnaji, the criminal, emeagwali the fraud and leo Stan eke, the mediocre. Good God, the village niggar no even Sabi him mate.
It is very clear you need to see a head shrinker.

I am afraid I cannot help you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: These 4 States Produce Highest Number Of Medical Students - JAMB by 400billionman: 8:51am On Mar 13, 2018
Thetruthsayer10:
are u going by this thread alone or do u have any other stats
Visit Imo state their lifestyle will make you think you are in Europe. No be local Abia people, or head hunters from the west side.
Re: These 4 States Produce Highest Number Of Medical Students - JAMB by Nobody: 9:51am On Mar 13, 2018
400billionman:
Visit Imo state their lifestyle will make you think you are in Europe. No be local Abia people, or head hunters from the west side.
lol did u read my comment before u reply
Re: These 4 States Produce Highest Number Of Medical Students - JAMB by nwabobo: 10:32am On Mar 13, 2018
Purehuman:

If you are not going to sponsor 10people for scholarship then stop causing unnecessary tension. Nobody from the tribes you are trying to malign has commented but you have started insulting them.

Seriously, you guys are the main reasons why igbos are hated. Continue while the hate yields fruit. It might not be now, but it's coming.

Continue with your hate while we keep soaring.

What has the hatred against the Jews achieved for the haters?
Re: These 4 States Produce Highest Number Of Medical Students - JAMB by GoldNiagara(m): 11:27am On Mar 13, 2018
nwabobo:

Let's have it then.

Measuring dick with you!
Re: These 4 States Produce Highest Number Of Medical Students - JAMB by GoldNiagara(m): 11:29am On Mar 13, 2018
maestroferddi:
It is very clear you need to see a head shrinker.

I am afraid I cannot help you.

You resulted to the eloquence of canine.
Re: These 4 States Produce Highest Number Of Medical Students - JAMB by maestroferddi: 12:55pm On Mar 13, 2018
GoldNiagara:

You resulted to the eloquence of canine.
Go and fix your spelling errors before coming to cross swords with me.

You this learner...
Re: These 4 States Produce Highest Number Of Medical Students - JAMB by GoldNiagara(m): 8:26pm On Mar 13, 2018
maestroferddi:
Go and fix your spelling errors before coming to cross swords with me.

You this learner...

Olodo labata! Nice way to pull a skedaddle. showing a clean pair of heels.
Re: These 4 States Produce Highest Number Of Medical Students - JAMB by maestroferddi: 8:41pm On Mar 13, 2018
GoldNiagara:

Olodo labata! Nice way to pull a skedaddle. showing a clean pair of heels.
Ode.bunmi...

No contest between a lion and a domestic cat...

I will allow you to luxuriate in your forte...catching mice.
Re: These 4 States Produce Highest Number Of Medical Students - JAMB by GoldNiagara(m): 10:51pm On Mar 13, 2018
maestroferddi:
Ode.bunmi...

No contest between a lion and a domestic cat...

I will allow you to luxuriate in your forte...catching mice.

Lekwe oluku! Efi, when you can't catch up, will plunge into the cess pool of drab foolery. Thought you will stay with the topic and quit hurling ad hominem.
Re: These 4 States Produce Highest Number Of Medical Students - JAMB by maestroferddi: 8:33am On Mar 14, 2018
GoldNiagara:

Lekwe oluku! Efi, when you can't catch up, will plunge into the cess pool of drab foolery. Thought you will stay with the topic and quit hurling ad hominem.
Make una see me see Olanike Olaniyi o...

Dem do you?

Why cant you figure out a simple blanking?

I said you are not in my league... What is difficult about cottoning on to that?

Now, take a hike, slob.

You wont be wasting my time again...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: These 4 States Produce Highest Number Of Medical Students - JAMB by GoldNiagara(m): 12:44pm On Mar 14, 2018
maestroferddi:
Make una see me see Olanike Olaniyi o...

Dem do you?

Why cant you figure out a simple blanking?

I said you are not in my league... Wat is difficult about cottoning on to that?

Now, take a hike, slob.

You wont be wasting my time again...

You are correct, stay in your league wet fart!
Re: These 4 States Produce Highest Number Of Medical Students - JAMB by maestroferddi: 12:46pm On Mar 14, 2018
GoldNiagara:

You are correct, stay in your league wet fart!
Next time spare some thought before choosing your battles...

I am not particularly good at suffering fools gladly.
Re: These 4 States Produce Highest Number Of Medical Students - JAMB by maestroferddi: 12:49pm On Mar 14, 2018
400billionman:
Imo State is easily the most enlightened of all Igbo States.

Classy people, we are...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: These 4 States Produce Highest Number Of Medical Students - JAMB by GoldNiagara(m): 1:39pm On Mar 14, 2018
maestroferddi:
Next time spare some thought before choosing your battles...

I am not particularly good at suffering fools gladly.

Pipsqueak is fighting a battle! iwo timi ri tie ro.
Re: These 4 States Produce Highest Number Of Medical Students - JAMB by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 10:34pm On Mar 14, 2018
GoldNiagara:

If these people are mediocre, then the unknown, unproductive Sanni and the awojobi wasted their studying engineering . Better come new and come we'll than be old for nothing but paper work.
Emeagwali won a Gordon's prize for science, no yoruba has smelled that feat except to write in Sahara reporters.
No international media outlet ever said he didn't win it. So, what's your point
Re: These 4 States Produce Highest Number Of Medical Students - JAMB by AfonjaConehead: 7:16am On Mar 15, 2018
Improvement. Nice one
totit:
Good to be back again cry cry cry
back from wia? Haaahahahaaaaaaa grin grin grin
Btw,wia are ye now? BUHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA grin grin grin grin grin buh mods,why evils nah grin

1 Like

Re: These 4 States Produce Highest Number Of Medical Students - JAMB by Putinofrussia: 9:45pm On Mar 27, 2018
nwabobo:

He is not.
hmmm
Re: These 4 States Produce Highest Number Of Medical Students - JAMB by iaamxavier(m): 2:59pm On Apr 20, 2020
Loll Too much chest beating in this thread by my people o

But igbo Amaka forever!!
Re: These 4 States Produce Highest Number Of Medical Students - JAMB by Jamie1111(m): 1:08am On Oct 01, 2020
Eastern schools admit far above quota
example UNN admitted 568 in medicine last year when the quota is 180
ABSU, AAU, UNICAL etc follow same pattern, they end up frustrating students

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Meet The Biggest Male Student In ESUT (Photos) / Kwara Poly Post Ume Is Out / Autopsy Result Of Sylvester Oromoni Junior Has Been Released (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.