Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Rochas Okorocha And Family Looting Exposed. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Okorocha And Family Looting Exposed. (995 Views)

Rochas Okorocha And His 6 Children In Round Table Meeting In Abuja / Rochas Okorocha And Uche Nwosu Throwback Photo / Rochas Okorocha And A Blind Evangelist At A Church Service In Imo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rochas Okorocha And Family Looting Exposed. by wrightangle83(m): 11:39am On Mar 11, 2018
Fellow Nigerians and indigenous Imo people, please watch this video, and be the judge. Imo state don enter one chance ooooo!!!!!!!!! Hard verifiable facts about the emperor's.

https://www.datafilehost.com/d/b1cc33d8
Re: Rochas Okorocha And Family Looting Exposed. by Nobody: 12:42pm On Mar 11, 2018
Most of u people just attack Rocha's as if all other of ur supporters are saints abi

If only u are from Delta, Kogi, Benue and Ekiti states u would have appreciated ur governor better.
I am from Delta state and I can boldly tell u that Okorocha is better than Okowa in 10,000 miles.
Re: Rochas Okorocha And Family Looting Exposed. by Nutase: 1:11pm On Mar 11, 2018
Re: Rochas Okorocha And Family Looting Exposed. by chalondk(m): 2:11pm On Mar 11, 2018
kingkakaone:
Most of u people just attack Rocha's as if all other of ur supporters are saints abi

If only u are from Delta, Kogi, Benue and Ekiti states u would have appreciated ur governor better.
I am from Delta state and I can boldly tell u that Okorocha is better than Okowa in 10,000 miles.

Oga mi, are you saying that what he is doing should be condoned?? Because your own governor is worse??

If you have a problem with your administration , air it out. Dont come and start justifying the evil men do.
Re: Rochas Okorocha And Family Looting Exposed. by Nobody: 4:50pm On Mar 11, 2018
chalondk:

Oga mi, are you saying that what he is doing should be condoned?? Because your own governor is worse??

If you have a problem with your administration , air it out. Dont come and start justifying the evil men do.
Are u better than him
Besides he isn't as bad as most of the governors in the east and south but u all keep shouting his name because of personal hate u have for him.
I can say that Rochas is almost better than all of them but because of personal hatred people have for him due to his political alignment the search light is on him and everyone wants to feast on him.

(1) (Reply)

Mama Taraba Drums Support For Buhari At UN / Top 10 Longest Bridges In Africa / EXCLUSIVE: EFCC Set To Commence Mass Trial Of PDP ‘looters’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.