Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Ex-military Officers Are Coming Together To Deal With Buhari – ACF chieftain - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-military Officers Are Coming Together To Deal With Buhari – ACF chieftain (27248 Views)

Yahaya Bello: Buhari Is The Most Democratic Ex-Military Head Of State / Concede Defeat, Congratulate Buhari, ACF Tells Atiku / 2019: North Wants Buhari, Even On Wheelchair –ACF Chieftain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex-military Officers Are Coming Together To Deal With Buhari – ACF chieftain by elgramz: 3:55pm On Mar 11, 2018
A National Executive Committee, NEC, member of the Arewa Consultative Forum, ACF, Alhaji Mohammed Abdulrahman, has disclosed that some ex-military officers and politicians are reforming the defunct Social Democratic Party, SDP, into an organized and effective political force ahead of the 2019 elections to deal with President Muhammadu Buhari.

According to Mohammed, President Buhari has become bereft ideas on how to move nation forward and was being afflicted by the poverty of political wisdom.

Mohammed told Sun that three Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, stalwarts have already signed a Memorandum of Understanding with the SDP.

He further disclosed that all the retired soldiers in Nigeria were the people backing the SDP.

He said, “They are getting ready. If 2019 proves to be a herdsman issue and a Buhari power confrontation… all the former soldiers will set up a group that will deal with Buhari and every other person in Nigeria that is creating problem. So, they should not just look at SDP simply.

“I think Buhari may have the honour to be president of Nigeria, but I think he is very bereft of political wisdom, a man lacking, very lacking…the poverty of political wisdom is afflicting him.

“He is suffering from the poverty of political wisdom. That is the simplest I can put it and I think Nigerians will understand this.”

http://dailypost.ng/2018/03/11/ex-military-officers-coming-together-deal-buhari-abdurahman-mohammed/

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ex-military Officers Are Coming Together To Deal With Buhari – ACF chieftain by aminu790(m): 3:56pm On Mar 11, 2018
shocked
Re: Ex-military Officers Are Coming Together To Deal With Buhari – ACF chieftain by DeviIhimself: 3:58pm On Mar 11, 2018
because Buhari is a criminal terrorist that deserves to be dealt with along his useless shameless support

102 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Ex-military Officers Are Coming Together To Deal With Buhari – ACF chieftain by saarumann: 3:59pm On Mar 11, 2018
Removing terrorist buhari is a task that must be done!

#SupportDonaldDuke

100 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ex-military Officers Are Coming Together To Deal With Buhari – ACF chieftain by DeviIhimself: 3:59pm On Mar 11, 2018
destroying Buhari remains sacrosanct and a mission that must be fulfilled

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ex-military Officers Are Coming Together To Deal With Buhari – ACF chieftain by DeviIhimself: 3:59pm On Mar 11, 2018
Buhari is a terrorist - sarrki
Osibanjo is a vagabond puppet and a Hopless bastard vagabond Useless nonentity bribe eating scumbag fake pastor - ikpunnu

83 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ex-military Officers Are Coming Together To Deal With Buhari – ACF chieftain by aminu790(m): 4:00pm On Mar 11, 2018
that all the retired soldiers in Nigeria were the people backing the SDP.
Leaders of tomorrow don suffer grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-military Officers Are Coming Together To Deal With Buhari – ACF chieftain by aminu790(m): 4:06pm On Mar 11, 2018
DeviIhimself:
destroying Buhari remains sacrosanct and a mission that must be fulfilled
There are no uninteresting things, only uninterested people. Mtsww

2 Likes

Re: Ex-military Officers Are Coming Together To Deal With Buhari – ACF chieftain by chuksjuve(m): 4:08pm On Mar 11, 2018
This one that Everybody is just against buhari ..

Buhari
Buhari
Buhari

Your days are finally over grin

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-military Officers Are Coming Together To Deal With Buhari – ACF chieftain by anibirelawal(m): 4:08pm On Mar 11, 2018
Nothing dey happen,.... na we dey here.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-military Officers Are Coming Together To Deal With Buhari – ACF chieftain by DeviIhimself: 4:09pm On Mar 11, 2018
[s]
aminu790:
There are no uninteresting things, only uninterested people. Mtsww
[/s]
sorry i don't talk to gworo eaters

38 Likes

Re: Ex-military Officers Are Coming Together To Deal With Buhari – ACF chieftain by vago1989: 4:33pm On Mar 11, 2018
Hi everybody.... Do you love political analysis?do you want to be part of a political group? Do you want express you political ideals and beliefs then my whatapp group is the right place to be!!! Here is my number 08169286359 so I can add you up

1 Like

Re: Ex-military Officers Are Coming Together To Deal With Buhari – ACF chieftain by RZArecta2(m): 4:43pm On Mar 11, 2018
Fact of the matter is that ordinary Nigerians are the ones coming together to deal with Buhari next year. The man is too stùpid for that position, it's not even about age again, he showed his stùpidity in leadership even as a young officer in the 80's and that's why he was booted out on popular demand in 1985

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ex-military Officers Are Coming Together To Deal With Buhari – ACF chieftain by Habibatuley23: 5:50pm On Mar 11, 2018
Kai to say only my pvc nah him Buhari need ehn walahi I for gladly give am Buh sha Baba that seat is still yours no matter any evil to envy eye or mind. IstandwithBuhari.

If u like go and kaput.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ex-military Officers Are Coming Together To Deal With Buhari – ACF chieftain by Paperwhite(m): 5:53pm On Mar 11, 2018
Simply means Buhari is already toast.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-military Officers Are Coming Together To Deal With Buhari – ACF chieftain by deji17: 6:01pm On Mar 11, 2018
Ex looters coming together to dislodge Buhari.. Hahahahahaha . Una number no reach. You all have the masses to contend with.

14 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ex-military Officers Are Coming Together To Deal With Buhari – ACF chieftain by BlackDBagba: 6:10pm On Mar 11, 2018
Just send him back to Daura....very simple.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-military Officers Are Coming Together To Deal With Buhari – ACF chieftain by aminu790(m): 6:20pm On Mar 11, 2018
heendrix:

who has a pained life more undecided sarrki or you who bears aminu your life is more than pained dude. aminu wheelbarrow grin

Waoh! this is sheer trash and utter
nonsense.
Re: Ex-military Officers Are Coming Together To Deal With Buhari – ACF chieftain by MeanChris(m): 6:23pm On Mar 11, 2018
Make no mistake by thinking it's anyway possible that Buhari will loose next year's election. Even if its completely free and fair, Buhari will win by a wider margin than 2015s.

My advise is that science has taught us that we can adapt to any environment. We all should find a way to thrive in this unconducive environment till 2023 at least. If you are lucky to be living in an area that is not susceptible to fulani herdsmen attack, thank God everyday and make the best of your days. For those living in prone to attact areas, sorry.. no help is coming for you. If you are way lucky and come by a way to leave Nigeria, please do so and don't look back!

The biggest mistake we have made as a country is giving power to Buhari. The handwritting was on the wall but most of us ignored it. Let's hope that by 2023, God will raise a new leader that will keep tribal and religious sentiments aside and lead us as a nation.

In the mean time, let's keep hope alive. Me I'll live to see 2023, I'll live long to see Nigeria get better or totally destroyed, Amen! Type Amen if you wish this for yourself and your family.

See the living by 2023
Peace

4 Likes

Re: Ex-military Officers Are Coming Together To Deal With Buhari – ACF chieftain by bonechamberlain(m): 6:24pm On Mar 11, 2018
humans, gods, God, angels even Animals are coming together to send the illiterate back to daura or Afghanistan where his colleagues are in abundance. angry

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-military Officers Are Coming Together To Deal With Buhari – ACF chieftain by free2ryhme: 6:40pm On Mar 11, 2018
elgramz:
A National Executive Committee, NEC, member of the Arewa Consultative Forum, ACF, Alhaji Mohammed Abdulrahman, has disclosed that some ex-military officers and politicians are reforming the defunct Social Democratic Party, SDP, into an organized and effective political force ahead of the 2019 elections to deal with President Muhammadu Buhari.

According to Mohammed, President Buhari has become bereft ideas on how to move nation forward and was being afflicted by the poverty of political wisdom.

Mohammed told Sun that three Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, stalwarts have already signed a Memorandum of Understanding with the SDP.

He further disclosed that all the retired soldiers in Nigeria were the people backing the SDP.

He said, “They are getting ready. If 2019 proves to be a herdsman issue and a Buhari power confrontation… all the former soldiers will set up a group that will deal with Buhari and every other person in Nigeria that is creating problem. So, they should not just look at SDP simply.

“I think Buhari may have the honour to be president of Nigeria, but I think he is very bereft of political wisdom, a man lacking, very lacking…the poverty of political wisdom is afflicting him.

“He is suffering from the poverty of political wisdom. That is the simplest I can put it and I think Nigerians will understand this.”

http://dailypost.ng/2018/03/11/ex-military-officers-coming-together-deal-buhari-abdurahman-mohammed/

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Ex-military Officers Are Coming Together To Deal With Buhari – ACF chieftain by franchasng: 6:43pm On Mar 11, 2018
Fellow Nigerians, i welcome you all to a new Nigeria where nonsense leaders are no longer welcomed to rule over us!

My fellow Nigerians, do you know why it is very important for every Nigerian to put aside his or her political affiliation and whatever difference and come together for us to vote out Buhari come 2019

If Buhari wins in 2019, it will destroy our growing democracy. It will give other politicians the impetus to rule Nigeria anyhow without fear of being voted out so long as they are incumbent.

Let us shock Buhari and his supporters in 2019 by voting him out and sending a strong message to the next presidents and governors that Nigeria is no longer a nation where u promise Nigerians heaven on earth only to abandon them after u win!

This will further strengthen our democracy and also awaken all Nigerian politicians that Nigerian politics has changed from the usual chop and go!

Buhari must go to pave way for a better, united Nigeria!

5 Likes

Re: Ex-military Officers Are Coming Together To Deal With Buhari – ACF chieftain by mayorkyzo: 6:44pm On Mar 11, 2018
Buhari back to daura 2019

1 Like

Re: Ex-military Officers Are Coming Together To Deal With Buhari – ACF chieftain by Akinwerndey: 6:44pm On Mar 11, 2018
abegi na so we go hear.... last last na dem go still arrange mallam goro back put for villa next year.
Re: Ex-military Officers Are Coming Together To Deal With Buhari – ACF chieftain by RichDad1(m): 6:45pm On Mar 11, 2018
Vultures undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Ex-military Officers Are Coming Together To Deal With Buhari – ACF chieftain by pejuakinab: 6:45pm On Mar 11, 2018
I want to collect party card o
SDP all d way

1 Like

Re: Ex-military Officers Are Coming Together To Deal With Buhari – ACF chieftain by millionboi2: 6:50pm On Mar 11, 2018
Lil

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Train/Bus Accident: Sanwo-Olu Declares Three Days Mourning Period In Lagos / MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon / IPOB Stands Proscribed, Terrorist Group – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.