Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

See The African Civet My Dad Bought Today - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The African Civet My Dad Bought Today (42042 Views)

Guinea Fowl: My Dad Bought This Creepy Bird For Christmas / Soldier, Faith Ogochukwu Kills African Civet In Her Farm (Photos) / The Antelope My Dad Bought For New Year Celebration (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The African Civet My Dad Bought Today by bossrillboss: 10:35pm On Mar 11, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Whoever killed that animal won't go to heaven.
..Lwkmd...d person won't go to heaven bt surely the person go enta paradise.lol
Re: See The African Civet My Dad Bought Today by Kokolett(f): 10:37pm On Mar 11, 2018
Ifesinachi22:
That was the monkey that stole N70 Million Senate money last month that a Facebook user reportedly killed.
https://www.nairaland.com/4363858/monkey-stole-n70-million-senate

Na you be that ugly guy holding the animal?
Re: See The African Civet My Dad Bought Today by NwaNimo1(m): 10:38pm On Mar 11, 2018
Jaykolo10:
The end product (last pic) was very pleasing to behold grin

Meat is missing...

1 Like

Re: See The African Civet My Dad Bought Today by Nobody: 10:42pm On Mar 11, 2018
What is wrong with Nigerians, we eat everything, even our future, instead of people to make a vehement stand against this aberration, they are busy talking about food. If poultry and domesticated meat is no longer satisfactory to you, just go hungry.. One day Nigerians will pay huge sums to go to Europe to see African civets in European zoos. What you don't appreciate, nature would wrest out of your hands. Foolish people...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The African Civet My Dad Bought Today by Nobody: 10:51pm On Mar 11, 2018
Waffarianman:

That's not it bro. The one you're saying look like koala always barking like dog in the night... D's african civet
Is this not d one dat barks like a dog? is already barking now, what a co-incidence.
Re: See The African Civet My Dad Bought Today by kwessiStewie2(m): 10:57pm On Mar 11, 2018
laydoh:
for those hypocrites shouting wildlife,make them stfu abeg,who wildlife epp?!wildlife ko westlife ni.God created them only for our purpose.stop shouting stupid conservation.how many animals do u pple even knw that has existed,u knw wat u knw.many animals has gone extinct and the world has nt change whatsover!
Foolish fool
Re: See The African Civet My Dad Bought Today by kwessiStewie2(m): 10:59pm On Mar 11, 2018
Shitholers we eat like we are experiencing famine
Re: See The African Civet My Dad Bought Today by laydoh(m): 11:02pm On Mar 11, 2018
kwessiStewie2:
Foolish fool
see this rabid dog,abeg wu get chain b4 he bite any1 on nairaland ooo,the cure no dey naija oo.
Re: See The African Civet My Dad Bought Today by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 11:10pm On Mar 11, 2018
mhisbliss:
poor animal, you guys would eat anything as long as it breathes and moves, thats how somebody will get catpox and will die a foolish hero for discovering a new disease grin

You can't blame most of them.
Poverty and ignorance are responsible.

1 Like

Re: See The African Civet My Dad Bought Today by Nobody: 11:16pm On Mar 11, 2018
If people knew how expensive it is to harvest and sell the musk of this animal, they wouldn't kill it anyhow. Smh undecided
Re: See The African Civet My Dad Bought Today by Nwaohafia1: 11:20pm On Mar 11, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Because you are Mai Guard for heaven
Re: See The African Civet My Dad Bought Today by chineduemmao: 11:22pm On Mar 11, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

dis guy sef... cheesy
Re: See The African Civet My Dad Bought Today by wtfcoded: 11:23pm On Mar 11, 2018
Rip animal. cheesy
Re: See The African Civet My Dad Bought Today by wtfcoded: 11:25pm On Mar 11, 2018
kwessiStewie2:
Shitholers we eat like we are experiencing famine
Just like the famine in ur village. undecided
Re: See The African Civet My Dad Bought Today by rosieluv(f): 11:28pm On Mar 11, 2018
end product barbecue, must we eat every animal?
Re: See The African Civet My Dad Bought Today by Hokage94(m): 11:42pm On Mar 11, 2018
I been think sey nah car self. .... smh
Re: See The African Civet My Dad Bought Today by Litmus: 11:46pm On Mar 11, 2018
Nigerians dont eat any old rubbish. You know what this seems like, all these photos on Niraland purporting to be of Nigerians eating all sort of crap? It's probably to do with your 180 million population. Never Mind that Asia is sinking under the weight of majority humanity in this world, India alone with more population than the entire African continent, Oyigbo no dey take eyes see many blacks gathered in one place without feeling dizzy. So with all these photos flooding Niraland, make una stay there the make -'not-bothred-not-bothred, we are Africans and this is the African way, na only pretentious people dey complain!' You people are probably being softened up for the virus being put together, gene-by-gene, in some Oyigbo laboratory in Paris, Congo or even Nigeria there. When time come, and them land with that virus, infect some poor shmuk in some village, nahim una eye go comedown. After half the Nigerian population is wiped out in some pandemic such as never before witness by the world, you people will ignorantly fall over yourselves to blame yourselves for the disease, citing the consumption of funny looking wildlife such as served up here on Niraland - unbeknownst to you - for the purpose of evidence.

1 Like

Re: See The African Civet My Dad Bought Today by seankay(m): 12:00am On Mar 12, 2018
Even though the last pics seems inviting, I believe we can generate a lot of money by capturing some of the rare animals we have in Nigeria and display them in the zoo for tourists to see.
Re: See The African Civet My Dad Bought Today by flyingdutchman(m): 12:27am On Mar 12, 2018
Must you eat anything Tufiaaa!!!
Re: See The African Civet My Dad Bought Today by Ndipe(m): 12:50am On Mar 12, 2018
And what is the name?
Re: See The African Civet My Dad Bought Today by goat22: 4:46am On Mar 12, 2018
ah yes this is bush baboon! ndi atatata oriri in ibo, in most villages in Nigeria it is sold along side condemned car tire. The purpose of the tire is for the buyer to carry on his left hand while he holds the bush baboon on the right. Most Nigerian men pride themselves in being hunters of this bush baboon as they stay on trees in a bush to imitate the bush baboon.
Re: See The African Civet My Dad Bought Today by Baroba(m): 5:13am On Mar 12, 2018
seankay:
Even though the last pics seems inviting, I believe we can generate a lot of money by capturing some of the rare animals we have in Nigeria and display them in the zoo for tourists to see.

The sad thing is we don't have these animals in our zoos!!..
Re: See The African Civet My Dad Bought Today by adecz: 6:01am On Mar 12, 2018
Roasted wild dog......
Re: See The African Civet My Dad Bought Today by Goldaccumulator: 6:03am On Mar 12, 2018
Why Africa will never go far
Re: See The African Civet My Dad Bought Today by itzjorju(m): 6:39am On Mar 12, 2018
Euouae:
Your Dad is encouraging the depletion of wildlife.

Will your kids ever get to see a civet? Cos your Dad would have eaten all by then.

You that did not see dragon, did you die... They will cope fam
Re: See The African Civet My Dad Bought Today by bomsilaga(m): 7:11am On Mar 12, 2018
modelmike7:
How does it taste like?
Una dey chop anything sha!
Chai!!
You can't tell the difference between it and goat meat even the smell is same when cooked

Re: See The African Civet My Dad Bought Today by kennykg(m): 8:13am On Mar 12, 2018
I wonder when Nigerians would learn about wild life preservation... Even nairaland seem to be encouraging this act as every animal killed makes front page as soon as you mention the magic word.

Soon we would start to import all these animals we killing
Re: See The African Civet My Dad Bought Today by Boluyong1: 8:23am On Mar 12, 2018
Now they'll say they have Civet Pox. Una go just dey chop anything with skin. Civet ko, Duvet ni.
Re: See The African Civet My Dad Bought Today by denjjy(m): 8:26am On Mar 12, 2018
if we Nigerian can slaughter ourself for money ritual and scot free, how much more those poor wild Animal.
Re: See The African Civet My Dad Bought Today by Mattmafen(m): 8:34am On Mar 12, 2018
making plenty sense
Re: See The African Civet My Dad Bought Today by Nobody: 9:32am On Mar 12, 2018
itzjorju:

You that did not see dragon, did you die... They will cope fam

You definitely have no idea about what you talking about.
Re: See The African Civet My Dad Bought Today by pally123: 10:11am On Mar 12, 2018
Originalsly:
That's what I'm seeing..... then when some strange sickness come upon them... do I have to say who they will blame?
Shebi he's here on Nairaland. He'll still come here and ask for help from us on how to treat himself. Believe me, he won't mention that he ate strange meat o grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thai People Eating A Black Man. / Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) / 46 Local Nigerian Food Recipes For Diabetic Patients

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.