Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

From Ketu, Alapere To Jakande Estate - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / From Ketu, Alapere To Jakande Estate (876 Views)

Man Swims From His House To Friends Place In Jakande Estate, Lekki (Video) / Pls How Do I Get To Abebe Village, Iganmu From Ketu / Terrible Accident At Jakande Estate Okeafa - Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

From Ketu, Alapere To Jakande Estate by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 7:57pm On Mar 11, 2018
Please help, I need direction on how to get to Jakande Estate, Oke Afa, Isolo, Isheri Road. I'm going from Alapere, Ketu. Thanks
Re: From Ketu, Alapere To Jakande Estate by LaudableXX: 8:08pm On Mar 11, 2018
ADENIKETINA2015:
Please help, I need direction on how to get to Jakande Estate, Oke Afa, Isolo, Isheri Road. I'm going from Alapere, Ketu. Thanks
And you came to Nairaland to open a thread for this? shocked Haven't you heard of Google Maps or Uber or Taxify?
Re: From Ketu, Alapere To Jakande Estate by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 8:36pm On Mar 11, 2018
LaudableXX:

And you came to Nairaland to open a thread for this? shocked Haven't you heard of Google Maps or Uber or Taxify?
And in what way have you helped with your essay?
You think I haven't done that?
There's a reason people make inquiries from other persons. It's not because they couldn't use GOOGLE. It's sometimes more narrative. Thank you!
Re: From Ketu, Alapere To Jakande Estate by LaudableXX: 11:18pm On Mar 11, 2018
ADENIKETINA2015:
And in what way have you helped with your essay?
You think I haven't done that?
There's a reason people make inquiries from other persons. It's not because they couldn't use GOOGLE. It's sometimes more narrative. Thank you!
Why this long speech? shocked Since when has Nairaland become a travel advisory company? Is it that you don't know how to interpret Google maps? Because the information that you seek, is right there in black and white. And if you call up an Uber cab, the driver would take you to your destination straight. So what are you complaining about?

(1) (Reply)

. / Which Country That Is Similar To South Korea And Turkey / I Want To Go To Uganda For School Please Who Has Any Idea Of The Cheapest Transp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.