Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,543 members, 7,819,928 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Woman Begs Her Estranged Husband To Come And Collect His Bride Price. Photos - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Begs Her Estranged Husband To Come And Collect His Bride Price. Photos (52036 Views)

Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja / "His Manhood Is Too Big" — Woman Begs Zamfara Court To Dissolve Her Marriage / Lady Calls Out The New Young Wife Of Her Estranged Husband (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Begs Her Estranged Husband To Come And Collect His Bride Price. Photos by Tphoto1(m): 2:44pm On Mar 12, 2018
Hu
omooba969:

Let me ask for permission from BabbanBura . grin
Hmmmmmm. Well its obvious u don't want to drop ur number. Trust me it wud av been great. Buh Its good. Tnks for ur tym.
My break is over. M going back to work cheers!
Re: Woman Begs Her Estranged Husband To Come And Collect His Bride Price. Photos by omooba969(m): 2:46pm On Mar 12, 2018
Tphoto1:
Hu
Hmmmmmm. Well its obvious u don't want to drop ur number. Trust me it wud av been great. Buh Its good. Tnks for ur tym.
My break is over. M going back to work cheers!

@bolded,

Imagination running wild now... just wondering. smiley

Re: Woman Begs Her Estranged Husband To Come And Collect His Bride Price. Photos by shepherd003: 2:53pm On Mar 12, 2018
is he asking for the bride price
Re: Woman Begs Her Estranged Husband To Come And Collect His Bride Price. Photos by Tphoto1(m): 2:56pm On Mar 12, 2018
omooba969:

@bolded,

Imagination running wild now... just wondering. smiley
Chai!......
I can imagine too jare.
I understand.......

Meanyl nollywood be acting film that cannot happen real life.
How can somebody pretend to be poor just to get a good wife who wud love him genuinely, and she latter get to know he is a wealty guy.
In real life the girl wouldn't even date the poor guy in this first place.
Same thing applied to what just happened now u know. For u mind now I ugly.
And u no give me chance to show u say I no ugly.... Smiles.
O boi I like ur style o. Thats how to identify us.. Nigerians
Re: Woman Begs Her Estranged Husband To Come And Collect His Bride Price. Photos by omooba969(m): 3:06pm On Mar 12, 2018
Tphoto1:

Chai!......
I can imagine too jare.
I understand.......

Meanyl nollywood be acting film that cannot happen real life.
How can somebody pretend to be poor just to get a good wife who wud love him genuinely, and she latter get to know he is a wealty guy.
In real life the girl wouldn't even date the poor guy in this first place.
Same thing applied to what just happened now u know. For u mind now I ugly.
And u no give me chance to show u say I no ugly.... Smiles.
O boi I like ur style o. Thats how to identify us.. Nigerians

Ayam not understanding. grin
Re: Woman Begs Her Estranged Husband To Come And Collect His Bride Price. Photos by sweetilicious(f): 5:12pm On Mar 12, 2018
Olukokosir:
to marry sef dey fear me dz days..... wife nd husband fight erryday
And they just part ways like they had no memories. But some men can maltreat their partners.Treat her well,he says no.Take the traditional right away from her,he says no.This is so unfair. Men like this is not my portion. Amen
Re: Woman Begs Her Estranged Husband To Come And Collect His Bride Price. Photos by BabbanBura(m): 10:34pm On Mar 12, 2018
omooba969:

Let me ask for permission from BabbanBura . grin

No give Tphoto1 that number woo before ibkkk go come vex on top ya head. Besides se we no dey follow dem fake babes wey fine only when wrapped in powder and clays.

1 Like

Re: Woman Begs Her Estranged Husband To Come And Collect His Bride Price. Photos by Tphoto1(m): 10:23am On Mar 13, 2018
BabbanBura:

No give Tphoto1 that number woo before ibkkk go come vex on top ya head. Besides se we no dey follow dem fake babes wey fine only when wrapped in powder and clays.
Hahahahahahah
I hear.
Re: Woman Begs Her Estranged Husband To Come And Collect His Bride Price. Photos by ibkkk(f): 10:25am On Mar 13, 2018
omooba969:

All for you. smiley

Are you the one in NYSC top?

Je ki n gba e mu shocked
Wa fe ku lale i wink
Re: Woman Begs Her Estranged Husband To Come And Collect His Bride Price. Photos by ibkkk(f): 10:35am On Mar 13, 2018
BabbanBura:

shocked
Re: Woman Begs Her Estranged Husband To Come And Collect His Bride Price. Photos by omooba969(m): 12:08pm On Mar 13, 2018
ibkkk:

Je ki n gba e mu shocked
Wa fe ku lale i wink

My one & only ! smiley smiley smiley

Re: Woman Begs Her Estranged Husband To Come And Collect His Bride Price. Photos by ibkkk(f): 1:00pm On Mar 13, 2018
omooba969:

My one & only ! smiley smiley smiley

wink
Re: Woman Begs Her Estranged Husband To Come And Collect His Bride Price. Photos by omooba969(m): 1:09pm On Mar 13, 2018
ibkkk:

wink

Sup with you, bin awhile. smiley
Re: Woman Begs Her Estranged Husband To Come And Collect His Bride Price. Photos by ibkkk(f): 1:18pm On Mar 13, 2018
omooba969:

Sup with you, bin awhile. smiley

I dey o.
Re: Woman Begs Her Estranged Husband To Come And Collect His Bride Price. Photos by omooba969(m): 1:20pm On Mar 13, 2018
ibkkk:

I dey o.

Why u com desert me...ehn, who's been keeping you busy?
Re: Woman Begs Her Estranged Husband To Come And Collect His Bride Price. Photos by ibkkk(f): 1:28pm On Mar 13, 2018
omooba969:

Why u com desert me...ehn, who's been keeping you busy?

BabbanBura smiley
Re: Woman Begs Her Estranged Husband To Come And Collect His Bride Price. Photos by omooba969(m): 1:36pm On Mar 13, 2018
ibkkk:

BabbanBura smiley

That's why I'm always thankful to him for keeping the house. cheesy

Even while I was away in BAN Island, he remained steadfast.

He's a good man indeed. cool
Re: Woman Begs Her Estranged Husband To Come And Collect His Bride Price. Photos by ibkkk(f): 1:38pm On Mar 13, 2018
omooba969:

smiley
Re: Woman Begs Her Estranged Husband To Come And Collect His Bride Price. Photos by BabbanBura(m): 2:09pm On Mar 13, 2018
omooba969:

Thank you bro - but she no try woo. She no gree play with BabbanBura even when em gather courage to be STRONG
Re: Woman Begs Her Estranged Husband To Come And Collect His Bride Price. Photos by BabbanBura(m): 2:13pm On Mar 13, 2018
ibkkk:

wink

Huhhh! abeg clear mek i faint. See the thing wey this babe no gree mek i even see, na em she dey carry put for this guy kini zone! Choi, i don die - Aunty Joy, abeg where u dey? come mend my broken heart

1 Like

Re: Woman Begs Her Estranged Husband To Come And Collect His Bride Price. Photos by omooba969(m): 2:14pm On Mar 13, 2018
BabbanBura:

Thank you bro - but she no try woo. She no gree play with BabbanBura even when em gather courage to be STRONG

Ibkkk why na? cheesy

Re: Woman Begs Her Estranged Husband To Come And Collect His Bride Price. Photos by BabbanBura(m): 2:30pm On Mar 13, 2018
ibkkk:

Je ki n gba e mu shocked
Wa fe ku lale i wink

Reallly! shocked embarassed cry
Re: Woman Begs Her Estranged Husband To Come And Collect His Bride Price. Photos by ibkkk(f): 2:41pm On Mar 13, 2018
BabbanBura:

Reallly! shocked embarassed cry

You no know joke grin cheesy
Re: Woman Begs Her Estranged Husband To Come And Collect His Bride Price. Photos by tntvirginnoni: 10:01pm On Mar 13, 2018
Drink T&TVirginNONI juice as it helps high blood pressure.
Distributors wanted.

No 7 Akintan St, Dideolu estate
Ogba, Lagos

Re: Woman Begs Her Estranged Husband To Come And Collect His Bride Price. Photos by victorian(f): 10:23pm On Mar 13, 2018
She had better move on and remarry. Keep waiting for his people.. She go wait taya.
Re: Woman Begs Her Estranged Husband To Come And Collect His Bride Price. Photos by Jasmine17(m): 6:21am On Mar 14, 2018

1 Like

Re: Woman Begs Her Estranged Husband To Come And Collect His Bride Price. Photos by BabbanBura(m): 3:48pm On Mar 14, 2018
ibkkk:

You no know joke grin cheesy

I know joke when i hear one. I also know clap wey dey turn enter dance. Carry go jare - na you get ya life. Congrats Omooba969, nothing do you bro!
Re: Woman Begs Her Estranged Husband To Come And Collect His Bride Price. Photos by ibkkk(f): 4:51pm On Mar 14, 2018
BabbanBura:

I know joke when i hear one. I also know clap wey dey turn enter dance. Carry go jare - na you get ya life. Congrats Omooba969, nothing do you bro!

This BabbanBura sef tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Zainab Magaji: 87-Year-Old Woman Dies Leaving Behind 102 Grand Children / I Didn't Know It Would Bleach My Newborn's Skin / Okada Rider Who Fled After His Wife Gave Birth To Triplets, Comes Home. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.