Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

"If You Don’t Work With Me, You Can’t Eat With Me" - Segun Oni Tells APC Members - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "If You Don’t Work With Me, You Can’t Eat With Me" - Segun Oni Tells APC Members (13916 Views)

Segun Oni: PDP Will Disgrace APC Out Of Power / Segun Oni: "Why Fayemi May Not Win Governorship Election" / Fayemi Visits Segun Oni After APC Primaries (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "If You Don’t Work With Me, You Can’t Eat With Me" - Segun Oni Tells APC Members by coconuthead(m): 8:37am On Mar 12, 2018
sarrki:

http://www.tribuneonlineng.com/ekiti-2018-if-you-dont-work-with-me-you-cant-eat-with-me-oni-tells-apc-members/

Shame. So government is all about "eating". He even said the food is for only APC members. This is who we are. Shame. No clear blueprint.

2 Likes

Re: "If You Don’t Work With Me, You Can’t Eat With Me" - Segun Oni Tells APC Members by Babacele: 8:41am On Mar 12, 2018
Ojudu is better....Oni has been too nice and soft on Fayose which makes one doubt his commitment to the serious business of removing Fayose.
Re: "If You Don’t Work With Me, You Can’t Eat With Me" - Segun Oni Tells APC Members by AreaFada2: 8:45am On Mar 12, 2018
Government is now food is ready buka. shocked shocked

And no shame at all.

2 Likes

Re: "If You Don’t Work With Me, You Can’t Eat With Me" - Segun Oni Tells APC Members by seguno2: 9:18am On Mar 12, 2018
sarrki:
Seriously this Is Bad and condemnable

This man is a chieftain

I think he's the chairman south if not mistaken!!!

It shows our so called leaders are criminals, cowards and Good for nothing stuff

Na now you dey wake up abi?
Good morning grin

Oni assured the delegates of his continued support for the party structure and promised that his government would be that of APC, by APC and for APC, but with a caution that, “whoever doesn’t work with you cannot eat with you, though, they might eat after you if there is left-over.

“This is APC government and please, let our mind be at rest. We will eradicate poverty by empowering our youths in whatever things they choose to do. I am not happy seeing our youths in this condition because we cannot say the state is good when the youths are not good.

“When the youths are good, the state will be good and individual home will be good.”

APC is corruption and corruption is APC.
Anyone who is still in doubt just heard from their elder.
Is it after they have finished the eating that they will empower youths with the left over crumbs
Are we cursed or what?
Or did we curse ourselves
Re: "If You Don’t Work With Me, You Can’t Eat With Me" - Segun Oni Tells APC Members by maestroferddi: 9:43am On Mar 12, 2018
This Oni is one helluva joker.

Not that APC have any chance in Ekiti but giving Oni the party ticket will only result to unprecedented embarrassment of APC at the forthcoming polls.

This mistake that made PDP lose Ekiti before is here making empty boasts/noises...

2 Likes

Re: "If You Don’t Work With Me, You Can’t Eat With Me" - Segun Oni Tells APC Members by Adefemiaderoju1: 10:19am On Mar 12, 2018
This man should go and sit down I still prefer Fayose candidate

3 Likes

Re: "If You Don’t Work With Me, You Can’t Eat With Me" - Segun Oni Tells APC Members by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 12, 2018
sarrki:

http://www.tribuneonlineng.com/ekiti-2018-if-you-dont-work-with-me-you-cant-eat-with-me-oni-tells-apc-members/

Yet another set of criminal degenerates planning to usurp power in Ekiti state
Re: "If You Don’t Work With Me, You Can’t Eat With Me" - Segun Oni Tells APC Members by Xano(m): 11:51am On Mar 12, 2018
sarrki:

Oni assured the delegates of his continued support for the party structure and promised that his government would be that of APC, by APC and for APC, but with a caution that, “whoever doesn’t work with you cannot eat with you, though, they might eat after you if there is left-over.

Corrupted Chieftain and a disgrace
Re: "If You Don’t Work With Me, You Can’t Eat With Me" - Segun Oni Tells APC Members by SirBunky85(m): 12:10pm On Mar 12, 2018
ivandragon:
lol...

he hasn't even started the main campaign & he is already dreaming of sucking the state dry with his cronies.

after this sort of statement that clearly shows he is all about looting the state for selfish purposes, some people will still come out to say he is a man of vision...

PDP & APC are 99% same. only difference is that PDP chops & ensure it spreads while APC chops, cleans mouth & tells you there is no money.
lol. even AY jokes never made me laugh as dis ur comment
Re: "If You Don’t Work With Me, You Can’t Eat With Me" - Segun Oni Tells APC Members by MikaelJP(m): 1:20pm On Mar 12, 2018
Segun Oni was named Dejo during is first tenure under PDP.
Now, he's upgraded the game and know 'chop make I chop' political game learn under APC.
Will APC gives us this Dejo or other aspirant from the south?
Re: "If You Don’t Work With Me, You Can’t Eat With Me" - Segun Oni Tells APC Members by webngnews: 2:30pm On Mar 12, 2018
Oh
Re: "If You Don’t Work With Me, You Can’t Eat With Me" - Segun Oni Tells APC Members by 2ru9jaman: 3:28pm On Mar 12, 2018
I see Segun Oni becoming the next governor of Ekiti State. The civil servants and youth love this man. he has no case to answer on corruption. He left great legacies behind serving just three years as governor. My dad benefited from his policy of 'Retiree first' He receive his gratuity within four months of tendering his retirement letter. Humble, visionary, well prepared,intelligent, fully on ground and a philantropist.
Re: "If You Don’t Work With Me, You Can’t Eat With Me" - Segun Oni Tells APC Members by oyeb15: 4:26pm On Mar 12, 2018
Sen. Ojudu will win the primary and the Governorship election. 1. He's from d assumed stronghold of Fayose and as things goes ,no Ado indigene will support an Ikere man when their son is coming out strong for the first time. 2. He's bold and rugged to face d incumbent. His education and exposure gives him an edge. 3. He's ready to spend money rather than depending on popularity alone. The people are hungry.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shehu Sani Tackles Buhari Over Accusation Against World Bank / Remi Tinubu Wins APC Ticket For Lagos Central Senatorial District / Hassan Bello: Ibadan Dry Port To Gulp N35.7bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.