Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

2019 : Nigerians At Home And Abroad Please Vote For This Man To Rule Us - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 : Nigerians At Home And Abroad Please Vote For This Man To Rule Us (1590 Views)

Abdulmajid Danbilki Commander: Tinubu Cannot Rule Us By Dictatorship / Femi Adesina: "No More Importing & Exporting Of Fuel By 2019". Nigerians React / "Peter Obi Campaigning For 2019" Nigerians React To Peter Obi Platform Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019 : Nigerians At Home And Abroad Please Vote For This Man To Rule Us by lightblazingnow(m): 6:20am On Mar 12, 2018
But this man, after he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, sat down on the right hand of God;

Many may doubt others will scorn, the foolish ones will laugh out and condemn as if they know any better or have the authority to destroy anything. The only thing that won't allow you to make progress is sin and when it comes to sins you are dead already just a walking corpse. Have fear human!!!! Your tongue the things it says do you ever think you are in control of such?

Watch this: Even so the tongue is a little member, and boasts of great things. Behold, how great a matter a little fire Kindles!

And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it defiles the whole body, and set's on fire the course of nature; and it is set on fire of hell.

Don't allow your tongue destroy Everything you are working hard to build..

For every kind of beasts, and of birds, and of serpents, and of things in the sea, is tamed, and have been tamed of mankind: But the tongue can no man tame; it is an unruly evil, full of deadly poison.

Therewith bless we God, even the Father; and therewith curse we men, which are made after the similitude of God.

Out of the same mouth proceeded blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not so to be.

Why complain when you allow your tongue to take the decisions. If only you would seek for help with your tongue your life and environment will be perfect. Do you really have acknowledged the coming of the Messiah?? the world have elected leaders every beginning of their democracy What are they looking for? A here??

Who have believed our report? and to whom is the arm of the LORD revealed? As I speak many are already angry in them voting to discard this message, others are not ready out all.

For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground: he has no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him.

Have the whole world respected the true leader who is better than the best Have they recognised him in their Constitutions and resolutions?? No, they will never, because it is written that they won't

He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not. Surely he has borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.
I love you my dear saviour and lord Christ

But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

Yet, the world is looking for a hero to rescue them from their predicaments, it is true that the abilities of the world system is destroy. Why keep relying on a system which is broken.

Vote for the Messiah in your heart. Receive the testimony of God Almighty which he has declared about his son CHRIST. For only HE can save and heal you Nigerians at home and abroad!!!!!!!!!!

I vote every second for my father and love Christ Jesus
For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this. Yes.

1 Like

Re: 2019 : Nigerians At Home And Abroad Please Vote For This Man To Rule Us by Follygunners: 6:48am On Mar 12, 2018
I'm not voting some dumb-ass to rule over me, I'm trying to vote for someone to serve me and 9ja!
Re: 2019 : Nigerians At Home And Abroad Please Vote For This Man To Rule Us by xxgig(m): 8:23am On Mar 12, 2018
Follygunners:
I'm not voting some dumb-ass to rule over me, I'm trying to vote for someone to serve me and 9ja!
well said.
Re: 2019 : Nigerians At Home And Abroad Please Vote For This Man To Rule Us by lightblazingnow(m): 10:49am On Mar 12, 2018
Grace life
Re: 2019 : Nigerians At Home And Abroad Please Vote For This Man To Rule Us by lightblazingnow(m): 4:59pm On Mar 12, 2018
Interesting
Re: 2019 : Nigerians At Home And Abroad Please Vote For This Man To Rule Us by orisa37: 5:23am On Mar 13, 2018
Who? Who? Who? He must be well educated and experienced enough to understand the
V A L U E S AND B E N E F I T S of PRESTRUCTURING our 36 States in Nigeria for good!!!
Let him or her come out on TV and talk to us on why Restructuring for Productivity, Cost and Incomes Policy will be good for the Security, Safety and Success of Nigerians and Nigeria.
Re: 2019 : Nigerians At Home And Abroad Please Vote For This Man To Rule Us by orisa37: 5:37am On Mar 13, 2018
That is Christ(ODU) and His Character(IWA). Grace-Life.
Re: 2019 : Nigerians At Home And Abroad Please Vote For This Man To Rule Us by lightblazingnow(m): 9:45am On Mar 13, 2018
Joyfully
Re: 2019 : Nigerians At Home And Abroad Please Vote For This Man To Rule Us by lightblazingnow(m): 4:33pm On Mar 13, 2018
Impressive
Re: 2019 : Nigerians At Home And Abroad Please Vote For This Man To Rule Us by lightblazingnow(m): 12:44pm On Mar 14, 2018
Yes
Re: 2019 : Nigerians At Home And Abroad Please Vote For This Man To Rule Us by lightblazingnow(m): 11:15pm On Mar 14, 2018
Bam
Re: 2019 : Nigerians At Home And Abroad Please Vote For This Man To Rule Us by Sunnyshinylight(f): 7:13am On Mar 16, 2018
Love you Jesus Christ

(1) (Reply)

FLASH: President Buhari Has Reportedly Given An Order That All Blocked Roads In / Osun: 3,439 Delegates Pick PDP Candidate Saturday / BREAKING: Governor Amosun Reportedly Defects To Accord Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.