Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,534 members, 7,816,301 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Happy Birthday To One Of Nairalands Finest Guys ;) (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Happy Birthday To One Of Nairalands Finest Guys ;) (pics) (2436 Views)

Dbull on this one!! It's My Birthday Guys(pics) / Nice Guys Vs Bad Guys(pics Attached) / Redpillers And Alpha Males, Rate Me Guys (pics) ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday To One Of Nairalands Finest Guys ;) (pics) by Feranmicharless: 7:43am On Mar 12, 2018
Born March 12 wink

Wishing this lad long life and prosperity in good health and wealth, for himself and his well wishers.

Happy birthday to me

Cc lalasticlala wink smiley

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To One Of Nairalands Finest Guys ;) (pics) by Nobody: 7:50am On Mar 12, 2018
Feranmicharless:
Born March 12 wink

Wishing this lad long life and prosperity in good health and wealth, for himself and his well wishers.

Happy birthday to me

Happy Birthday bro

Now go and fvck as many bitches as possible. My birthday gift to you cool

5 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To One Of Nairalands Finest Guys ;) (pics) by NwaAmaikpe: 7:54am On Mar 12, 2018
shocked

I have a better advice for you than just saying a 'Happy birthday' I don't mean.

Change your posture, don't give yourself hunchback by yourself.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Happy Birthday To One Of Nairalands Finest Guys ;) (pics) by EvilChild: 7:54am On Mar 12, 2018
See how gay you look.
Ugly mofo

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To One Of Nairalands Finest Guys ;) (pics) by emeijeh(m): 8:00am On Mar 12, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I have a better advice for you than just saying a 'Happy birthday' I don't mean.

I'm sure he rode a bicycle for the first 16 years of his life. grin

See teenagers wen dey follow us comment for nairaland! Chai

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Happy Birthday To One Of Nairalands Finest Guys ;) (pics) by ikeepitreal(m): 8:17am On Mar 12, 2018
Nigga, you look gay as fvck
no epitome of manliness on you.
you should just give up..

if i were you, I'd just go commit suicide because there's no point living life while looking like a pussy

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To One Of Nairalands Finest Guys ;) (pics) by Nobody: 8:24am On Mar 12, 2018
emeijeh:

please old man, stop the hate and celebrate him or get out..

The guy is cute and confident of his looks and that is why he uploaded them to celebrate his birthday..

Even if he rides a bicycle for years, it simply means his parents could afford a bicycle for their son..

At his age, could your own parent afford a bicycle for you?
Nonsense!!!! and you all old men should stop talking this bullsshiit about kids commenting on nairaland..
in case you old men don't know, the young guys are taking over,, go to banks and see young boys operating on big accounts,, go to the clubs and see how these young guys are spending your one year salary.

These young guys are taking your girlfriends.
Be careful else this same kid will make you do frog jumps..

I'm sure you cant afford his watch..

the young has come to rule..
happy birthday op..

14 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To One Of Nairalands Finest Guys ;) (pics) by Nobody: 8:29am On Mar 12, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To One Of Nairalands Finest Guys ;) (pics) by CAPSLOCKED: 8:32am On Mar 12, 2018
emeijeh:

LOL,
SORRY TO INFORM YOU BUT NAIRALAND IS MEANT FOR EVERYONE.

BABIES ALSO HAVE THE CHANCE IF ONLY THEY COULD READ AND OPERATE MOBILE DEVICES.

SO SORRY BRO, BRACE YOURSELF AND ACCOMMODATE. cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To One Of Nairalands Finest Guys ;) (pics) by Feranmicharless: 8:33am On Mar 12, 2018
DrinkLimca:
please old man, stop the hate and celebrate him or get out..

The guy is cute and confident of his looks and that is why he uploaded them to celebrate his birthday..

Even if he rides a bicycle for years, it simply means his parents could afford a bicycle for their son..

At his age, could your own parent afford a bicycle for you?
Nonsense!!!! and you all old men should stop talking this bullsshiit about kids commenting on nairaland..
in case you old men don't know, the young guys are taking over,, go to banks and see young boys operating on big accounts,, go to the clubs and see how these young guys are spending your one year salary.

These young guys are taking your girlfriends.
Be careful else this same kid will make you do frog jumps..

I'm sure you cant afford his watch..

the young has come to rule..
happy birthday op..
God bless you man. smiley

9 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To One Of Nairalands Finest Guys ;) (pics) by Feranmicharless: 8:34am On Mar 12, 2018
FVCKWOMEN:

Happy Birthday bro

Now go and fvck as many bitches as possible. My birthday gift to you cool
oshey!!! God bless
Re: Happy Birthday To One Of Nairalands Finest Guys ;) (pics) by Nobody: 8:34am On Mar 12, 2018
Feranmicharless:
Born March 12 wink

Happy birthday to me

3 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To One Of Nairalands Finest Guys ;) (pics) by Feranmicharless: 8:35am On Mar 12, 2018
ikeepitreal:
Nigga, you look gay as fvck
no epitome of manliness on you.
you should just give up..

if i were you, I'd just go commit suicide because there's no point living life while looking like a pussy
just a pic of you will say a lot bout you. Do you care to share?

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To One Of Nairalands Finest Guys ;) (pics) by Feranmicharless: 8:35am On Mar 12, 2018
[quote author=lefulefu post=65762239][/quote]thanks... God bless.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To One Of Nairalands Finest Guys ;) (pics) by MhizzAJ(f): 8:36am On Mar 12, 2018
emeijeh:

He shouldn't comment again or post his pix because he's youngundecided
All these nairalanders forming over maturity here self
Re: Happy Birthday To One Of Nairalands Finest Guys ;) (pics) by Feranmicharless: 8:37am On Mar 12, 2018
emeijeh:

wont allow one old fool to ruin my day. NEVER!!!

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To One Of Nairalands Finest Guys ;) (pics) by Nobody: 8:37am On Mar 12, 2018
Feranmicharless:
God bless you man. smiley
Enjoy your day bro!!
Don't let any old grandpa talk you down...

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To One Of Nairalands Finest Guys ;) (pics) by Feranmicharless: 8:38am On Mar 12, 2018
MhizzAJ:

He shouldn't comment again or post his pix because he's youngundecided
All these nairalanders forming over maturity here self

like I didn't even see that coming... Not even a teenager sef... So i don't give a Fvck bout their comments...

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To One Of Nairalands Finest Guys ;) (pics) by Feranmicharless: 8:39am On Mar 12, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Enjoy your day bro!!
Don't let any old grandpa talk you down...
Never. Pass me limca make I drink Na.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To One Of Nairalands Finest Guys ;) (pics) by Feranmicharless: 8:40am On Mar 12, 2018
EvilChild:
See how gay you look.
Ugly mofo
Ehyaa My ugliness is giving you headache. Sorry Ehn... Get well soon.
Re: Happy Birthday To One Of Nairalands Finest Guys ;) (pics) by MhizzAJ(f): 8:41am On Mar 12, 2018
Feranmicharless:
like I didn't even see that coming... Not even a teenager sef... So i don't give a Fvck bout their comments...

That's the spirit dear
Don't mind them especially that one calling you a gay up there
They would never upload their pix but they will be the first to criticise and call others gay and ugly

Happy birthday
Enjoy!

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To One Of Nairalands Finest Guys ;) (pics) by Nobody: 8:45am On Mar 12, 2018
Feranmicharless:
Never. Pass me limca make I drink Na.
Hehe limca dey ground remain for you..
But nor forget my cake o..

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To One Of Nairalands Finest Guys ;) (pics) by Feranmicharless: 8:48am On Mar 12, 2018
MhizzAJ:

That's the spirit dear
Don't mind them especially that one calling you a gay up there
They would never upload their pix but they will be the first to criticise and call others gay and ugly

Happy birthday
Enjoy!
Their comments no even enter me, rather they all made me laughed sef...

Thanks wink
Re: Happy Birthday To One Of Nairalands Finest Guys ;) (pics) by nelson7777: 8:56am On Mar 12, 2018
for me oh, d guy looks good and will be more handsome as he grows older
happy birthday

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To One Of Nairalands Finest Guys ;) (pics) by biacan(f): 9:06am On Mar 12, 2018
Feranmicharless:

Their comments no even enter me, rather they all made me laughed sef...

Thanks wink
Happy Birthday to you have fun cause today is all about you cheers wink

NOTE :-
Don't listen to all this bitter souls on this forum looking for who to pour their frustrations on.....you aren't the reason why they've fail in life..... only in Nigeria will a good looking man be called gay while when they see the western guys who care so much about their looks they'll tag them handsome undecided.....
Don't mind them jare I wish you're nearby lemme come spoil you up..... enjoy wink

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To One Of Nairalands Finest Guys ;) (pics) by Feranmicharless: 9:08am On Mar 12, 2018
biacan:
Happy Birthday to you have fun cause today is all about you cheers wink

NOTE :-
Don't listen to all this bitter souls on this forum looking for who to pour their frustrations on.....you aren't the reason why they've fail in life..... only in Nigeria will a good looking man be called gay while when they see the western guys who care so much about their looks they'll tag them handsome undecided.....
Don't mind them jare I wish you're nearby lemme come spoil you up..... enjoy wink
smiles � wink Thanks dear... I could be nearby oooo... Somewhere in Benin republic WBU ? smiley
Re: Happy Birthday To One Of Nairalands Finest Guys ;) (pics) by Feranmicharless: 9:09am On Mar 12, 2018
nelson7777:
for me oh, d guy looks good and will be more handsome as he grows older

happy birthday
one love!!!
Re: Happy Birthday To One Of Nairalands Finest Guys ;) (pics) by Gebbson007(m): 9:13am On Mar 12, 2018
emeijeh:

me unko , hope I'm not too small

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To One Of Nairalands Finest Guys ;) (pics) by biacan(f): 9:18am On Mar 12, 2018
Feranmicharless:
smiles � wink Thanks dear... I could be nearby oooo... Somewhere in Benin republic WBU ? smiley
Far away cool

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To One Of Nairalands Finest Guys ;) (pics) by Nobody: 9:33am On Mar 12, 2018
Happy birthday dear.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To One Of Nairalands Finest Guys ;) (pics) by Feranmicharless: 9:39am On Mar 12, 2018
Gebbson007:

me unko , hope I'm not too small
fine boy you are wink
Re: Happy Birthday To One Of Nairalands Finest Guys ;) (pics) by Feranmicharless: 9:40am On Mar 12, 2018
Chikita66:
Happy birthday dear.
thanks. God bless

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Men Are So Cheap, They Can’t Reject S*x – Slay Queen / My Mother Saw Anti Depressant Drugs In My Sister Bag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.