Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,778 members, 7,820,717 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Lady Sends Her Boyfriend's Wife Näkëd Bedroom Pictures As They Prepare To V S3x - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Sends Her Boyfriend's Wife Näkëd Bedroom Pictures As They Prepare To V S3x (3554 Views)

Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. / If A Lady Sends You This Message On Social Media Or Via Text, Please Do Not Open / White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Sends Her Boyfriend's Wife Näkëd Bedroom Pictures As They Prepare To V S3x by bushreporter: 8:47am On Mar 12, 2018
Ladies can be so funny and sometimes weird.

This lady by the name Mitchelle posted a message to a married woman called Susan Nekesa to mock her as she prepared to have $3x with her husband.

Apparently, Susan was sent upcountry by her husband so that he can continue enjoying $3x with Mitchelle.

SEE PICTURES

Re: Lady Sends Her Boyfriend's Wife Näkëd Bedroom Pictures As They Prepare To V S3x by agbonkamen(f): 9:28am On Mar 12, 2018
Miiii lady kiss
Re: Lady Sends Her Boyfriend's Wife Näkëd Bedroom Pictures As They Prepare To V S3x by marvin906(m): 9:49am On Mar 12, 2018
is this a dude or a girl

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Sends Her Boyfriend's Wife Näkëd Bedroom Pictures As They Prepare To V S3x by AlPeter: 10:23am On Mar 12, 2018
Am seriously more confused than you. Na chest be that abi na bweast. Abeg mak the snap anoda pissture
marvin906:
is this a dude or a girl

1 Like

Re: Lady Sends Her Boyfriend's Wife Näkëd Bedroom Pictures As They Prepare To V S3x by highqueen(f): 10:30am On Mar 12, 2018
mtchew
Re: Lady Sends Her Boyfriend's Wife Näkëd Bedroom Pictures As They Prepare To V S3x by Nobody: 10:44am On Mar 12, 2018
bushreporter:
Ladies can be so funny and sometimes weird.

This lady by the name Mitchelle posted a message to a married woman called Susan Nekesa to mock her as she prepared to have $3x with her husband.

Apparently, Susan was sent upcountry by her husband so that he can continue enjoying $3x with Mitchelle.

SEE PICTURES

angry angry I get very very mad when I see weak ass men sleeping with ugly women angry

1 Like

Re: Lady Sends Her Boyfriend's Wife Näkëd Bedroom Pictures As They Prepare To V S3x by Nobody: 2:12pm On Mar 12, 2018
marvin906:
is this a dude or a girl

If not for the bress I for ask the same question
Re: Lady Sends Her Boyfriend's Wife Näkëd Bedroom Pictures As They Prepare To V S3x by kissenger: 2:54pm On Mar 12, 2018
Re: Lady Sends Her Boyfriend's Wife Näkëd Bedroom Pictures As They Prepare To V S3x by Dollabiz: 2:55pm On Mar 12, 2018
Oh
Re: Lady Sends Her Boyfriend's Wife Näkëd Bedroom Pictures As They Prepare To V S3x by Nobody: 2:58pm On Mar 12, 2018
Looks like a guy wearing makeup

(1) (Reply)

Help! I Can't Trust Any Girl. / Why I Burnt My University B.s.c Certificate / "You Really Shouldn't Say 'I Love You' Unless You Mean It" - Jessica - Age 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.