Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

President Buhari Arrives Benue State, Meets Stakeholders Over Killings - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Arrives Benue State, Meets Stakeholders Over Killings (29376 Views)

AGP Osinbajo Visits Enugu State, Meets Governor Ugwuanyi (pic) / Atiku Abubakar Arrives Ebonyi State, Meets With Ebony State Governor / Kwankwaso In Ekiti State, Meets Fayose, Endorses Eleka For Governor (2) (3) (4)

Re: President Buhari Arrives Benue State, Meets Stakeholders Over Killings by Omeokachie: 2:42pm On Mar 12, 2018
Let's hear his incoherent address.

Re: President Buhari Arrives Benue State, Meets Stakeholders Over Killings by Paperwhite(m): 2:42pm On Mar 12, 2018
Too late.So sad! cry cry cry cry Bloody terrorist. angry

Re: President Buhari Arrives Benue State, Meets Stakeholders Over Killings by kense88: 2:42pm On Mar 12, 2018
He visited to do his campaign. Such a useless cow. #BackToDaura

Re: President Buhari Arrives Benue State, Meets Stakeholders Over Killings by maduxs: 2:42pm On Mar 12, 2018
Buhari is a beast
Re: President Buhari Arrives Benue State, Meets Stakeholders Over Killings by MummyIMadeIt: 2:44pm On Mar 12, 2018
If I were to be the Gov. Ortom i would delegate my deputy to represent me, as it's evident that nothing positive would come out of this meeting.

Re: President Buhari Arrives Benue State, Meets Stakeholders Over Killings by uba1991: 2:44pm On Mar 12, 2018
God bless my President. Pigs can hang themselves
Re: President Buhari Arrives Benue State, Meets Stakeholders Over Killings by cnwite(m): 2:44pm On Mar 12, 2018
yarimo:
That is very commendable from president BUHARI

What is commendable about his visit...
Stop supporting wicked leaders even if he I'd your father

Re: President Buhari Arrives Benue State, Meets Stakeholders Over Killings by cnwite(m): 2:46pm On Mar 12, 2018
uba1991:
God bless my President. Pigs can hang themselves

I see the most hopeless human in you..
You will die like one of the Benue since you like that.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Benue State, Meets Stakeholders Over Killings by uba1991: 2:46pm On Mar 12, 2018
MummyIMadeIt:
If I were to be the Gov. Orton I would delegate my deputy to represent me, as it's evident that nothing positive would come out of this meeting.
and can never b a councillor
Re: President Buhari Arrives Benue State, Meets Stakeholders Over Killings by uba1991: 2:58pm On Mar 12, 2018
The day Benue people realized dat those dat are killing them are d PIGS (not fulani) then dia problems ll b solved. They try it in Kaduna and we caught them.dos animals can do any think to spoil BABA government.they are doing every thing to cause bad blood between Christian and Muslim in d middle belt. I HAVE PROOF
Re: President Buhari Arrives Benue State, Meets Stakeholders Over Killings by topherchris819(m): 3:00pm On Mar 12, 2018
doneyor:
President Muhammadu Buhari has finally touched the soil of Benue state since the killing of many innocent people in the state.

The president is currently holding a meeting with stakeholders in the state over the incessant attacks and killings between herdsmen and farmers.

Receiving the President Buhari was Benue state governor, Samuel Ortom, his wife, cabinet members,  traditional rulers and others.

http://www.ukrido.com/2018/03/president-buhari-finally-arrives-benue-state-meets-with-stakeholders-over-fulani-killings/
follow come
Re: President Buhari Arrives Benue State, Meets Stakeholders Over Killings by ademusiwa3r: 3:02pm On Mar 12, 2018
Re: President Buhari Arrives Benue State, Meets Stakeholders Over Killings by Kestolovee95(f): 3:02pm On Mar 12, 2018
uba1991:
[s]The day Benue people realized dat those dat are killing them are d PIGS (not fulani) then dia problems ll b solved. They try it in Kaduna and we caught them.dos animals can do any think to spoil BABA government.they are doing every thing to cause bad blood between Christian and Muslim in d middle belt. I HAVE PROOF[/s]

Ofcourse we have proof that our fellow muslim fulani pigs killed them. What other proof do we need than Miyetti Allah Pigs' admittance of the killings. grin
Re: President Buhari Arrives Benue State, Meets Stakeholders Over Killings by chuksjuve(m): 3:15pm On Mar 12, 2018
Macmoni:

so is ur fada
u Most be very stupid

We know you want to defend, but Biko write in a language we can all understand or better still write in your language or native dialect..

Re: President Buhari Arrives Benue State, Meets Stakeholders Over Killings by MummyIMadeIt: 3:28pm On Mar 12, 2018
uba1991:
and can never b a councillor

Your claims and assertions and yours, hold onto your proclamation.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Benue State, Meets Stakeholders Over Killings by ajebuter(f): 3:39pm On Mar 12, 2018
yarimo:

Commendable?

After how many months?

Would you have said this if this had happened under the previous administration?

Politics apart, but Yarimo, you reek of hypocrisy and double standards

Re: President Buhari Arrives Benue State, Meets Stakeholders Over Killings by manmoraskk: 3:40pm On Mar 12, 2018
Ortom, is not useless or stupid , state governors have to welcome sitting President on announcing visiting to his state.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Benue State, Meets Stakeholders Over Killings by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 3:45pm On Mar 12, 2018
if I were this useless clumsy old man, I will resign and honorably face ICC... what a useless dullard
Re: President Buhari Arrives Benue State, Meets Stakeholders Over Killings by uba1991: 3:45pm On Mar 12, 2018
God bless my president. Ipob can go and hang
Re: President Buhari Arrives Benue State, Meets Stakeholders Over Killings by yarimo(m): 3:47pm On Mar 12, 2018
ajebuter:

Commendable?

After how many months?

Would you have said this if this had happened under the previous administration?

Politics apart, but Yarimo, you reek of hypocrisy and double standards
madam you are part of the people that commend OBASANJO For visit benue state last some days, the same OBASANJO that did not visit benue state after killing a lot of people in Benue state in 1999 when he was president . Please stop fooling and deceiving yourself in the name of politics in a public forum
Re: President Buhari Arrives Benue State, Meets Stakeholders Over Killings by ajebuter(f): 3:50pm On Mar 12, 2018
yarimo:
madam you are part of the people that commend OBASANJO For visit benue state last some days, the same OBASANJO that did not visit benue state after killing a lot of people in Benue state in 1999 when he was president . Please stop fooling and deceiving yourself in the name of politics in a public forum

Obansanjo isnt the president aburo..

Still with his fault he visited even though we know it was just 'oju aye'

But not PMB.....A sitting president..

How pathetic..
Re: President Buhari Arrives Benue State, Meets Stakeholders Over Killings by yarimo(m): 3:52pm On Mar 12, 2018
ajebuter:

Obansanjo isnt the president aburo..

Still with his fault he visited even though we know it was just 'oju aye'

But not PMB.....A sitting president..

How pathetic..
from your comments it is clear you didn't condemn OBASANJO at that time.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Benue State, Meets Stakeholders Over Killings by ajebuter(f): 3:54pm On Mar 12, 2018
yarimo:

I was too pissed off to comment or condemn OBJ's visit..

It was shitty and ill timed

Same with PMB
Re: President Buhari Arrives Benue State, Meets Stakeholders Over Killings by ajebuter(f): 3:56pm On Mar 12, 2018
yarimo:

I was too pissed off to comment, conmmend or condemn OBJ's visit..

It was shitty and ill timed

Same with PMB
Re: President Buhari Arrives Benue State, Meets Stakeholders Over Killings by Turnedaround: 3:57pm On Mar 12, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
Ortom is a useless cow

MR ATTENTION SEEKER, what do you expect him to do, Mr wise you've been trolling and abusing this man, yes he as made some mistakes in the past, but as decided to manup when he realized that that the man at the top is not ready to call his people,or did you travel from the country when the chief of police (IG) through the force PRO insulting the governor,
I wonder what your type will do when your hands are tied, the best the governor can do even if is angry with the president is what he as done, even wike, that hate the president welcomed him, it's just the normal thing to do, after all he as told his people to defend themselves, cos he knows the president is just paying lip service to his problems, it would have happened to any governor on seat, it just unfortunate it Ortom. So quit all your childish ways and learn, it might be useful for tomorrow.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Benue State, Meets Stakeholders Over Killings by Pascal181: 4:02pm On Mar 12, 2018
The ghost of those innocent souls unjustly killed by his kinsmen will hunt him to death. If this prayer is not answered then ...
Re: President Buhari Arrives Benue State, Meets Stakeholders Over Killings by gurunlocker: 4:26pm On Mar 12, 2018
He will be feeling he has already left the place... He look so confused.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Benue State, Meets Stakeholders Over Killings by toye440: 4:26pm On Mar 12, 2018
yarimo:
What is commendable abt commissioning an ultra modern cemetery r u Meyetti Allahs spokes person.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Benue State, Meets Stakeholders Over Killings by martinz1414(m): 4:47pm On Mar 12, 2018
President Muhammadu Buhari has denied knowledge of days which the Inspector General of Police (IGP), Ibrahim Idris spent in Benue State after he was ordered to relocate to the state.

President Buhari said this on Monday during a meeting with some stakeholders at the Government House in Makurdi, the state capital.

On January 9, the President had ordered the Inspector General of Police to immediately move to Benue State to restore law and order and prevent further loss of lives and properties, from escalating and spreading in the state.

Although Mr Idris obeyed the President’s directive, he reportedly left Benue State for Nasarwa State.

Addressing stakeholders at the Government House in Makurdi the President said he is just learning of the alleged noncompliance by the IGP but as a loyal leader, he will engage the IGP for inquires upon his return to Abuja, the Federal Capital Territory.

“What I did was to call him and give him the directive. I didn’t know he moved here (Benue State) and didn’t spend … and then moved to Nasarawa. It’s only now that I am knowing that.

“But I know I dispatched him here,” the President said.

Buhari made this explanation following demands by Governor Samuel Ortom that the IGP steer clear of partisan politics as a Police Chief and desist from holding an opinion on which law to implement or not.

Buhari said further that as a leader loyalty is very important.

The President said he operates with this watchword. According to him, the IGP is slow in using the intelligence and resources available to him but as a loyal leader, all he did was give the directive to the IGP instead publicly exposing his incompetence.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Benue State, Meets Stakeholders Over Killings by emmalord(m): 4:48pm On Mar 12, 2018
watch you back when you are going home because APC will send herdsmen to you grin grin grin
CROWNWEALTH019:
Ortom is a useless cow
Re: President Buhari Arrives Benue State, Meets Stakeholders Over Killings by Elitecee(m): 4:52pm On Mar 12, 2018
This is a campaign visit not a condolence visit
Re: President Buhari Arrives Benue State, Meets Stakeholders Over Killings by Yksoul(m): 5:16pm On Mar 12, 2018
THIS BUHARI WILL WIN 2019 ELECTION IF..

What Is Politics? A Must Read And An Eye Opener!!!!!!!! / Rivers Election Petition Tribunal – LIVE UPDATES / Diepreye Solomon Peter Alamieyeseigha Road Under Reconstruction By Julius Berger