Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,366 members, 7,819,317 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Can She Use Intimidation As A Way Of Showing Interest In Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can She Use Intimidation As A Way Of Showing Interest In Me? (698 Views)

Ladies,this Act Of Showing Up With Random People On Dates Must Stop!! / Did She Use Juju On Me??? ??? / Why Do Girls Suddenly Start Showing Interest On Guys In Ember Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can She Use Intimidation As A Way Of Showing Interest In Me? by Jogunomi1: 1:40pm On Mar 12, 2018
I use to buy food in her mother's restaurant. Whenever I request for two morsels of meat, she would put three. It had been like that for months.

Since last month, she would frown whenever she sells food to me. Yesterday, she hissed after handing a plate of pounded yam to me. I know she should be reported to her mother, but I like to know what my offense is first. I also don't want to stop patronizing them because the restaurant is the best in the area.
Re: Can She Use Intimidation As A Way Of Showing Interest In Me? by Josephjnr(m): 1:42pm On Mar 12, 2018
grin. I suggest you open your mind. Something else might be wrong but your mind's desire for the girl to have interest in you might be clouding your real ability to assess the real situation. Just believe your relationship to be service provider-customer relationship and then try to check what you or she has or is doing wrong. At this point,I rest my thumbs.

1 Like

Re: Can She Use Intimidation As A Way Of Showing Interest In Me? by BeingFrank(m): 1:48pm On Mar 12, 2018
War Of Love. You've Answered The Question Already, Throw Your Bullet Too.
Re: Can She Use Intimidation As A Way Of Showing Interest In Me? by Jogunomi1: 9:45pm On Mar 12, 2018
BeingFrank:
War Of Love. You've Answered The Question Already, Throw Your Bullet Too.

She has not my specs. I'm just taking my time to know how best to make her regret what she's doing. "If you have to hurt someone, let it be very deep. You need not fear his revenge." That quote is my favorite.
Re: Can She Use Intimidation As A Way Of Showing Interest In Me? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Mar 12, 2018
Lol. I used to have someone like her. He mom sells amala and ogufe in our area. She used to serve my food with so much love and care. Always made me eat very very well. Sometimes, when I am going there, I buy her small gifts under 1k. Those gifts were the conditioner because she used to go gaga after each one.

It all ended the day I took my girlfriend to eat there! I started regretting why I took my girl there.
Re: Can She Use Intimidation As A Way Of Showing Interest In Me? by Jogunomi1: 10:22pm On Mar 12, 2018
KOPT55:
Lol. I used to have someone like her. He mom sells amala and ogufe in our area. She used to serve my food with so much love and care. Always made me eat very very well. Sometimes, when I am going there, I buy her small gifts under 1k. Those gifts were the conditioner because she used to go gaga after each one.

It all ended the day I took my girlfriend to eat there! I started regretting why I took my girl there.

I think she is feeling of a loss. I asked you to serve food that's worth N200 and you served the one worth N300; that one no concern me and I no send. She's a minor too. I'm just wondering what her problem is.

(1) (Reply)

Man Robbed 6 Times By Same Ladies After Having ‘wild Sex’ With Them / Myself Do Need Advice From Anyone On This Issue!!! / _

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.