Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,753 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Why Is OBJ Working So Hard To Stop Atiku? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is OBJ Working So Hard To Stop Atiku? (1578 Views)

Group Files Suit To Stop Atiku’s Presidential Bid Over Citizenship / Group Files Suit To Stop Atiku’s Presidential Bid Over Citizenship. / Buhari, APC Spends Billions Of Naira To Stop Atiku US Trip - PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is OBJ Working So Hard To Stop Atiku? by Linzo(m): 2:54pm On Mar 12, 2018
Why is chief Olusegun Obasanjo trying so hard to stop Atiku from being the next president of Nigeria? Whether anybody agrees with me or not Atiku has the higher percentage of been the next president, quickly that OBJ understands the game that he start working round the clock to stop Atiku.
First, he formed Coalition whatever but failed, now he has started pushing for SDP and wooing big wings in PDP to join the party in a bid to stop Atiku. Baba please stop because Atiku time don reach to lead Nigeria.
I'm No Nonsense linzo

4 Likes

Re: Why Is OBJ Working So Hard To Stop Atiku? by kurt09(m): 3:39pm On Mar 12, 2018
Linzo:
Why is chief Olusegun Obasanjo trying so hard to stop Atiku from being the next president of Nigeria? Whether anybody agrees with me or not Atiku has the higher percentage of been the next president, quickly that OBJ understands the game that he start working round the clock to stop Atiku.
First, he formed Coalition whatever but failed, now he has started pushing for SDP and wooing big wings in PDP to join the party in a bid to stop Atiku. Baba please stop because Atiku time don reach to lead Nigeria.
I'm No Nonsense linzo
This is no vacancy in Aso Rock. Thanks

5 Likes

Re: Why Is OBJ Working So Hard To Stop Atiku? by Linzo(m): 8:15pm On Mar 12, 2018
kurt09:
This is no vacancy in Aso Rock. Thanks
Presently none but 2019 yes. I'm talking of 2019 not present because we have PMB in Aso rock

1 Like

Re: Why Is OBJ Working So Hard To Stop Atiku? by AtikuNetwork: 9:27pm On Mar 12, 2018
Linzo:
I'm No Nonsense linzo

Obasanjo is a loser and his agenda and schemes to stop Turaki's ambition is dead on arrival. He knows that he cannot control Atiku and that his record would surely be surpassed by Alhaji Atiku. Obansanjo is one of the major problems of Nigeria but he will fail in his attempts against Atiku because Turaki's time has come and he cannot do anything to stop the will of the people and God.

6 Likes

Re: Why Is OBJ Working So Hard To Stop Atiku? by Linzo(m): 10:37pm On Mar 12, 2018
AtikuNetwork:

Obasanjo is a loser and his agenda and schemes to stop Turaki's ambition is dead on arrival. He knows that he cannot control Atiku and that his record would surely be surpassed by Alhaji Atiku. Obansanjo is one of the major problems of Nigeria but he will fail in his attempts against Atiku because Turaki's time has come and he cannot do anything to stop the will of the people and God.
You're right dear

1 Like

Re: Why Is OBJ Working So Hard To Stop Atiku? by Osyfellaini(f): 9:23am On Mar 13, 2018
Obj is no god and cannot determine who becomes President or not.
How well has the Buhari he promoted against his party man GEJ done....woefully
Atiku is our choice and Obj cannot do anything about that.
Linzo:
I'm No Nonsense linzo

3 Likes

Re: Why Is OBJ Working So Hard To Stop Atiku? by Linzo(m): 2:24pm On Mar 13, 2018
Osyfellaini:
Obj is no god and cannot determine who becomes President or not.
How well has the Buhari he promoted against his party man GEJ done....woefully
Atiku is our choice and Obj cannot do anything about that.
Atiku to me is the better candidate when compared with to some persons from that part of the country

2 Likes

Re: Why Is OBJ Working So Hard To Stop Atiku? by babdap: 3:22pm On Mar 13, 2018
old cargos we need youthful leaders but not the youngest Governor in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Why Is OBJ Working So Hard To Stop Atiku? by romme2u: 4:38pm On Mar 13, 2018
embarassed
Re: Why Is OBJ Working So Hard To Stop Atiku? by johnmartus(m): 6:11pm On Mar 13, 2018
undecided but atiku is an achiever and Mr saint. Just a retired custom officer turn billionaire.that is suck.
AtikuNetwork:

1 Like

Re: Why Is OBJ Working So Hard To Stop Atiku? by ConAir(m): 6:39pm On Mar 13, 2018
How can someone be comparing bubu with Atiku.

Atiku is an industrialist, entrepreneur, business orientated and an employer of labor who has created more jobs than most politicians in Nigeria.

He is not a tribal bigot neither is he nepostic.
#let'sAtikulate.
Re: Why Is OBJ Working So Hard To Stop Atiku? by Rolings: 7:08pm On Mar 13, 2018
Linzo:
I'm No Nonsense linzo

Between 1999 and 2003 while Obj was busy going on foreign trips asking for Nigerian loans to the Paris and London club of creditors to be forgiven, Atiku was busy acquiring wealth and power. As head of presidential committee on privatization he oversaw the sale of prized government assets to cronies . He was said to control all the pdp governors. when it was time for election Obj realized he has nobody behind him and the story then was that Obj had to kneel down to beg Atiku to allow him to do a second term with a promise to hand over to Atiku in 2007 . Obj never forgave Atiku for having to kneel down to beg him.
This is why obj will do everything to stop Atiku.
Re: Why Is OBJ Working So Hard To Stop Atiku? by Linzo(m): 1:44pm On Mar 14, 2018
Rolings:

Between 1999 and 2003 while Obj was busy going on foreign trips asking for Nigerian loans to the Paris and London club of creditors to be forgiven, Atiku was busy acquiring wealth and power. As head of presidential committee on privatization he oversaw the sale of prized government assets to cronies . He was said to control all the pdp governors. when it was time for election Obj realized he has nobody behind him and the story then was that Obj had to kneel down to beg Atiku to allow him to do a second term with a promise to hand over to Atiku in 2007 . Obj never forgave Atiku for having to kneel down to beg him.
This is why obj will do everything to stop Atiku.
Obj is not exempted from looters court. Both OBJ, Atiku, Yardua, Gej are all in the list. As for PMB I will say he's not among looters, he's clean to an extent but he is only affected by age, how I wish he is still young.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

History Beckons As Enugu Prepares To Produce Youngest Senator In 2019 / Agitated Ambode Speaks On Stepping Down For Sanwo-olu Ahead APC Primary / Assuming Nigeria's Restructured, Which Part Gets Corruption? The Southeast?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.