Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,955 members, 7,838,401 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Dankwambo Mocks President Buhari. See Reactions - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dankwambo Mocks President Buhari. See Reactions (51171 Views)

Dino Melaye Mocks President Buhari On Live TV Over Order On Ballot Box Snatchers / New York Times Mocks President Buhari's Re-election Bid (photos) / Asari Dokubo Mocks President Buhari Over Mama Taraba (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dankwambo Mocks President Buhari. See Reactions by HeroicMeastro: 9:18pm On Mar 12, 2018
Mztarstrechy:
Read more http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/03/gombe-governor-dankwambo-indirectly.html?m=1
see this idiot... so you think its u that bears the good qualities that will win PDP ticket abi?
Useless
Re: Dankwambo Mocks President Buhari. See Reactions by misgab: 9:22pm On Mar 12, 2018
advice to you is to join SDP cos the youths of Nigeria will not vote thiefing PDP nor lying/incompetent APC but SDP.we want to see what they have to offer
Re: Dankwambo Mocks President Buhari. See Reactions by Kestolovee95(f): 9:24pm On Mar 12, 2018
neezar:
The truth is indeed bitter
See as my man Sarrki just dey wail for this thread cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dankwambo Mocks President Buhari. See Reactions by Kestolovee95(f): 9:42pm On Mar 12, 2018
sarrki:
In the north east where you come from
You can't win more than the southern gombe as it stands
I mean from kaltungo to cham
You will also get a great margin from southeast and south south
Aside that 5 states from the east and 6 from south south with Benue joined
Minus it from the 36 Fact inclusive
Don't also forget that Southwest and Northwest have the final say .
I mean block vote

Re: Dankwambo Mocks President Buhari. See Reactions by Iscoalarcon: 10:16pm On Mar 12, 2018
chicoMX:
My PVC is ready and I have decided to vote for anyone that doesn't have the letter "B" in his name.

DankwamBo, Buhari, Atiku ABuBakar
Re: Dankwambo Mocks President Buhari. See Reactions by heendrix(m): 10:53pm On Mar 12, 2018
sarrki:

Lagos-Abeokuta railway,

Benin Ore expressway

Lagos Ibadan expressway

Ilorin Ibadan expressway

N many more

shey the many more that are so much to mention undecided now I can see how senseless you are

1 Like

Re: Dankwambo Mocks President Buhari. See Reactions by Butoneday2(m): 11:34pm On Mar 12, 2018
Una don start now, mgbe oga ebido onye agbakwara oso. Were kwa nu ya nwayoo ka anyi si na nke anyi dabara na ya were puta godu makana mgbe ana ekwu anaeteka.
Re: Dankwambo Mocks President Buhari. See Reactions by ehinmowo: 5:44am On Mar 13, 2018
sarrki:
Dankwaambo you missed it

You fired a wrong shot

I swear

Next

How did he missed it? Pls explain
Re: Dankwambo Mocks President Buhari. See Reactions by miketayo(m): 6:22am On Mar 13, 2018
sarrki:

Lagos-Abeokuta railway,

Benin Ore expressway

Lagos Ibadan expressway

Ilorin Ibadan expressway

N many more

Ppl are looking for food and u r mentioning express roads, fuel price is high, dollar rate is crazy Nd u r calling railway.. buhari has lost south west easily
Re: Dankwambo Mocks President Buhari. See Reactions by benzion72(m): 7:50am On Mar 13, 2018
sarrki:

Chai that's a lie

Lagos Benin Ore road is my route since 2013, I knew when the road was bad, i knew when Jonathan fixed the road. it shameful for Fashola and APC to go and put Sukuku on that road and to be listing it as part of achievement of Buhari. At the end of four year Buhari will have nothing to point to as his achievement. Abuja Kaduna road was completed by Jonathan. This man has done absolute nothing. He is in tance as said by Wole Soyinka

1 Like

Re: Dankwambo Mocks President Buhari. See Reactions by godliman: 11:03am On Mar 13, 2018
You hit the bull eye Dankwambo. Buhari is the worst president in nigeria's history. I think IBB was right to have kicked him out. I dont know where to score buhari high? ECONOMY is not doing well, security : what he seem to gain in boko haram, he lost through herdsmen,;anti corruption war is a charade,;ask TI . Unemployment: the npower stuff is suspicious. The 2017 beneficiaries are in a waiting game. Those asking buhari to contest are not just enemies of nigeria but enemies of humanity. We need educated and brilliant minds. Fresh and strong personalities that can survive the stress that come with leadership not gerontocrats, making up a cabinet of old, frail and dozing ministers who are weary of life and ought to be enjoying badly needed retirement.

1 Like

Re: Dankwambo Mocks President Buhari. See Reactions by godliman: 11:10am On Mar 13, 2018
HeroicMeastro:

see this idiot... so you think its u that bears the good qualities that will win PDP ticket abi?
Useless
Sad bros you are foul mouthed
Re: Dankwambo Mocks President Buhari. See Reactions by Rexceedo: 4:51pm On Apr 10, 2018
Ajakayekoke:
how old are you?
I sent you a pm sir
Re: Dankwambo Mocks President Buhari. See Reactions by Ajakayekoke(m): 4:00am On Apr 11, 2018
Rexceedo:

I sent you a pm sir
boss I ain’t using my mail here,won’t be able to receive the mail
Re: Dankwambo Mocks President Buhari. See Reactions by Babacele: 5:17am On Apr 11, 2018
mtchew! ain't you part of the 16 years rut of the PDP?
.....and what special thing have you done in Gombe that has promoted ethnic equality? all noise.
Re: Dankwambo Mocks President Buhari. See Reactions by Rexceedo: 6:27am On Apr 11, 2018
Ajakayekoke:
boss I ain’t using my mail here,won’t be able to receive the mail
I know this is contradictory to our thread, but please help me out...
Can I get the contact of your agent?
Re: Dankwambo Mocks President Buhari. See Reactions by Ajakayekoke(m): 7:00am On Apr 11, 2018
Rexceedo:

he’s a very busy person boss,and I know u have like 5 agents u just wanna hear him out and he won’t like it,he’s a friend and not an agent.we can talk if u are really ready and I send his no
Re: Dankwambo Mocks President Buhari. See Reactions by Ajakayekoke(m): 7:01am On Apr 11, 2018
Rexceedo:

he’s a very busy person boss,and I know u have like 5 agents u just wanna hear him out and he won’t like it,he’s a friend and not an agent.we can talk if u are really ready and then I will send his no
Re: Dankwambo Mocks President Buhari. See Reactions by Rexceedo: 8:56am On Apr 11, 2018
Ajakayekoke:
he’s a very busy person boss,and[b] I know u have like 5 agents[/b] u just wanna hear him out and he won’t like it,he’s a friend and not an agent.we can talk if u are really ready and then I will send his no

True talk on the bold...
Sir, am ready. I'll like to go through him
I have met like 3agents, but trust is what I can't have on them.
Let's talk bro

Let's roll if I can get your WhatsApp contact...
Re: Dankwambo Mocks President Buhari. See Reactions by akoaki(m): 10:06am On Apr 11, 2018
I hate to see our leaders in those big and useless overflowing regalia.It seems to me that they are mocking the rest of us as slaves while they are the lords and slave masters. To me, there is dignity in simplicity.
Re: Dankwambo Mocks President Buhari. See Reactions by Ajakayekoke(m): 2:07pm On Apr 11, 2018
Rexceedo:

True talk on the bold...
Sir, am ready. I'll like to go through him
I have met like 3agents, but trust is what I can't have on them.
Let's talk bro

Let's roll if I can get your WhatsApp contact...

u can ask me any question u wana ask him I’ll def forward it to him,or ans myself if I can.as for the trust and are 100% ur visa will be out in 3days
Re: Dankwambo Mocks President Buhari. See Reactions by Rexceedo: 2:16pm On Apr 11, 2018
Ajakayekoke:
u can ask me any question u wana ask him I’ll def forward it to him,or ans myself if I can.as for the trust and are 100% ur visa will be out in 3days

Can't we talk on WhatsApp or any other means??
Re: Dankwambo Mocks President Buhari. See Reactions by Rexceedo: 5:41pm On Apr 11, 2018
Ajakayekoke:
Will he be able to issue employment visa... Lemme know the cost sir...
Re: Dankwambo Mocks President Buhari. See Reactions by Ajakayekoke(m): 9:21pm On Apr 11, 2018
Rexceedo:

Will he be able to issue employment visa... Lemme know the cost sir...
no he can’t
Re: Dankwambo Mocks President Buhari. See Reactions by Rexceedo: 10:07pm On Apr 11, 2018
Ajakayekoke:
no he can’t
Okay... Please how much will he do that of tourist visa
Re: Dankwambo Mocks President Buhari. See Reactions by Ajakayekoke(m): 3:10am On Apr 12, 2018
Rexceedo:

Okay... Please how much will he do that of tourist visa
max 255 or 260
Re: Dankwambo Mocks President Buhari. See Reactions by emmasege: 5:47am On Apr 12, 2018
FarahAideed:

And what even makes you think the South West will vote for Buhari
Do you mind that one? Partisanship will never make him see or say the truth. Let PDP field Dakwambo or any other candidate, Buhari will be humiliated in the south west just like we've always done to him in 2003, 2007 & 2011.

Buhari is a goner in the south west and middle belt. His relevance has once again been reduced to the north east and north west. To compound his woes for him, Dakwambo is from the north east, so Buhari is going to lose more votes this time around.

My PVC is anxiously waiting for action.

CC: Sarrki
Re: Dankwambo Mocks President Buhari. See Reactions by emmasege: 6:00am On Apr 12, 2018
sarrki:

Lagos-Abeokuta railway,

Benin Ore expressway

Lagos Ibadan expressway

Ilorin Ibadan expressway

N many more
see how uninformed you are.
Benin-Ore expressway was since done and completed by Jonathan administration as far back as 2012 and is one of the best roads in Nigeria. Lagos-Ibadan was approved and also started by Jonathan. Your clueless government is the reason why that project is still moving at the pace of a snail. Ilorin - Ibadan was started by Obasanjo though successive governments failed to complete the Oyo-Ogbomosho axis.

But guy, do you really step out of your village at all? Because your comments portray you as a villager who relies on sectional views and media information to comment on national issues. The wisest thing for anyone in your category is to learn to be quiet while informed and well-travelled people are talking.

Good morning.
Re: Dankwambo Mocks President Buhari. See Reactions by Tecno66: 6:19am On Apr 12, 2018
FarahAideed:

And what even makes you think the South West will vote for Buhari
The literacy level in the South West will not make them follow failed politicians blindly except those whose sense of judgement have been beclouded by religious affiliation.
Re: Dankwambo Mocks President Buhari. See Reactions by Rexceedo: 6:34am On Apr 12, 2018
Ajakayekoke:
max 255 or 260
He can do it for less na.
Beg on my behalf bro

I want to travel after the Ramadan.
When do you think I should apply?
Re: Dankwambo Mocks President Buhari. See Reactions by Rexceedo: 11:09pm On Apr 12, 2018
Ajakayekoke:
max 255 or 260
No reply yet bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sadiya Who Ate Raw Leaves With Her Children In Katsina Empowered With ₦40,000 / How Diezani Laundered Looted Money, Her Accomplices Revealed - Sahara Reporters / The 92 Armed Herdsmen Arrested By Soldiers At Check-points (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.