Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Governor Umahi On His Knees As He Declares His 2019 Governorship Intention(pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Umahi On His Knees As He Declares His 2019 Governorship Intention(pics) (28746 Views)

Governor Umahi On Queue During LGA Election In Ebonyi / Ike Ekweremadu On His Knees As Clergymen Pray For Him (photos) / Prince Donatus Okonkwo Declares His Anambra Governorship Intention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Umahi On His Knees As He Declares His 2019 Governorship Intention(pics) by Mztarstrechy(m): 4:58pm On Mar 12, 2018
Ebonyi Governor David Umahi on Sunday  in a special thanksgiving service organized for him by Christ Embassy Church, Abakaliki explained to the massive audience of how good it is to listen for God's guidance and directions as the manifestation of the success he had during the 2015 elections were possible because he listened to God. He said that God sent his team on the mission of transforming Ebonyi state.

Deacon Umahi thanked God for lots of reasons ranging from the unity and peace experience in Ebonyi State, the good relationship and understanding that exist between the state house and the executive arms of Ebonyi government, the ability to develop and touch lives of Ebonyians in Ebonyi State and beyond, the national assignment which he embarked on against all odds and returned without problems etc.

After the thanksgiving, the governor officially handed over a letter to his pastor. In the letter is a special application to God for the continuation of peace and unity found in Ebonyi State and a request for God to make Ebonyians celebrate in grand style by this time next year after the gubernatorial elections.

The governor has severally received messages from God both directly to him and through several known men of God prophesying his 2019 victory as sacrosanct and seeled.

At the climax of the service,  another round of prophecy ensures from Pastor Eunice(the governor's pastor and pastor of Christ Embassy, Ebonyi State). It was after special prayers were made for the Governor and the submitted letter. The prophecy urged the governor of the certainty of man and God answering any of his request. His duty is just to ask and his request will never be turned down.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/03/ebonyi-governor-umahi-on-his-knees-as.html?m=1

Re: Governor Umahi On His Knees As He Declares His 2019 Governorship Intention(pics) by Mztarstrechy(m): 4:59pm On Mar 12, 2018

Re: Governor Umahi On His Knees As He Declares His 2019 Governorship Intention(pics) by sarrki(m): 5:01pm On Mar 12, 2018
You are the only Governor working in the east

Carry Go

19 Likes

Re: Governor Umahi On His Knees As He Declares His 2019 Governorship Intention(pics) by Paperwhite(m): 5:02pm On Mar 12, 2018
Declear your carnal political ambition and leave God outside it.Over religiosity is one of our ignorance in this side of the world. angry

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Umahi On His Knees As He Declares His 2019 Governorship Intention(pics) by chuksjuve(m): 5:02pm On Mar 12, 2018
Religion has suffered in Nigeria .
The name of God has been blasphemed by politicians and political pastors..

Some time I feel God is just too merciful to tolerate the atrocities Nigerian politicians commit in and with his name ..

God have mercy ..

13 Likes

Re: Governor Umahi On His Knees As He Declares His 2019 Governorship Intention(pics) by TheKingdom: 5:03pm On Mar 12, 2018
ROGUES AND REBELS OF THE FATHERLAND IN THE EAST, including the criminal UMAHI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tc9FcblLO1s

1 Like

Re: Governor Umahi On His Knees As He Declares His 2019 Governorship Intention(pics) by Blue3k(m): 5:04pm On Mar 12, 2018
He better win if he's bringing God in to it.

The governor has severally received messages from God both directly to him and through several known men of God prophesying his 2019 victory as sacrosanct and seeled.

Lol didn't you hear no Igbo presidency till 2023. That's the rotation agreement APC presented.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Umahi On His Knees As He Declares His 2019 Governorship Intention(pics) by MrPolitics: 5:21pm On Mar 12, 2018
Blue3k:
Lol didn't you hear no Igbo presidency till 2023. That's the rotation agreement APC presented. He better win if he's bringing God I to it.

What are you saying? He's seeking re-election as governor of Ebonyi state and not contesting as president of Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Governor Umahi On His Knees As He Declares His 2019 Governorship Intention(pics) by AuntyAmope(m): 5:22pm On Mar 12, 2018
Re: Governor Umahi On His Knees As He Declares His 2019 Governorship Intention(pics) by soberdrunk(m): 5:23pm On Mar 12, 2018
sad
Re: Governor Umahi On His Knees As He Declares His 2019 Governorship Intention(pics) by Firefire(m): 5:23pm On Mar 12, 2018
sarrki:

Carry Go

Who be dis? undecided

14 Likes

Re: Governor Umahi On His Knees As He Declares His 2019 Governorship Intention(pics) by SkgeeBoss(m): 5:24pm On Mar 12, 2018
AND THE FAT FOR NOTHING WIFE STAND GALLANTLY...
THERE'S NO ANY OTHER EXPLANATION TO HER NATURE!!!

5 Likes

Re: Governor Umahi On His Knees As He Declares His 2019 Governorship Intention(pics) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Mar 12, 2018
umahi till 2023

1 Like

Re: Governor Umahi On His Knees As He Declares His 2019 Governorship Intention(pics) by double0seven(m): 5:25pm On Mar 12, 2018
You see what this Pastors have turned the Pulpit to.

What exactly is the meaning of all this nonsense now?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Umahi On His Knees As He Declares His 2019 Governorship Intention(pics) by alsudaes1(m): 5:26pm On Mar 12, 2018
MrPolitics:

What are you saying? He's seeking re-election as governor of Ebonyi state and not contesting as president of Nigeria
Perhaps the guy's case is that of the finger faster than the brain

4 Likes

Re: Governor Umahi On His Knees As He Declares His 2019 Governorship Intention(pics) by mickeyenglish(m): 5:28pm On Mar 12, 2018
Blue3k:
Lol didn't you hear no Igbo presidency till 2023. That's the rotation agreement APC presented. He better win if he's bringing God I to it.

Which Igbo presidency? Under what Party?APC??The same Igbos that voted massively against APC in Lagos State where one of the owners of the Party reside? The same people that voted vehemently against Buhari,the APC flag bearer?? Sometimes, I always try to ignore some kind of people but, it's very impossible to do so.. Like a proverb says; it's easier to deceive a fool, than to inform the fool that he has been deceived .You people can't be this gullible I keep saying to myself but,it seems the Igbos always have a way of surpassing my yardstick for gullibility.. Look, Bulhari is going to pass the baton to one Yoruba like that, particular like Ambode come 2023..You think the Yorubas and Hausas merged their two parties of APC and CPC together just to let an Igbo man across the Niger rule over them?? Look,It's simple!If you want power, form a strong party and take it other wise ,you ll keep living in a theater of dreams.

Post No Bill
Re: Governor Umahi On His Knees As He Declares His 2019 Governorship Intention(pics) by Lawalemi(m): 5:28pm On Mar 12, 2018
Round 2 of gbajue game is loading.....
Re: Governor Umahi On His Knees As He Declares His 2019 Governorship Intention(pics) by Innoxxacs: 5:30pm On Mar 12, 2018
FALSE RELIGION!! they can never stop prostitutions with the KINGS of the earth!!! Today they are endorsing God tomorrow its one party is the other... Your end is just around the corner

1 Like

Re: Governor Umahi On His Knees As He Declares His 2019 Governorship Intention(pics) by Fadiga24(m): 5:30pm On Mar 12, 2018
mickeyenglish:

Which Igbo presidency? Under what Party?APC??The same Igbos that voted massively against APC in Lagos State where one of the owners of the Party reside?

This is a democracy you can vote anywhere you want dummy

3 Likes

Re: Governor Umahi On His Knees As He Declares His 2019 Governorship Intention(pics) by Victorakats(m): 5:30pm On Mar 12, 2018
If you were in Ebonyi state, precisely Abakaliki around 2010-2015 and you have visited Abakaliki in 2018, you will definitely endose the governor to continue.

The way and manner he transformed the capital with beautiful roads, I mean roads that will stand the test of time, you will appreciate his leadership.

However, I am not comfortable with some of his policies, most especially his flirty romance with APC, and his interest in trying to win the heart of the northerners.

To me, that's unnecessary, but overall, I think he's the best governor, in the South East when it comes to infrastructural development.

11 Likes

Re: Governor Umahi On His Knees As He Declares His 2019 Governorship Intention(pics) by abike12(f): 5:34pm On Mar 12, 2018
lmao
Re: Governor Umahi On His Knees As He Declares His 2019 Governorship Intention(pics) by millionboi2: 5:40pm On Mar 12, 2018
Victorakats:
If you were in Ebonyi state, precisely Abakaliki around 2010-2015 and you have visited Abakaliki in 2018, you will definitely endose the governor to continue.

The way and manner he transformed the capital with beautiful roads, I mean roads that will stand the test of time, you will appreciate his leadership.

However, I am not comfortable with some of his policies, most especially his flirty romance with APC, and his interest in trying to win the heart of the northerners.

To me, that's unnecessary, but overall, I think he's the best governor, in the South East when it comes to infrastructural development.
You said it all

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Umahi On His Knees As He Declares His 2019 Governorship Intention(pics) by Blue3k(m): 5:40pm On Mar 12, 2018
MrPolitics:

Lol I take my L. Reaf 2019 mind went straight to presidential race.
Re: Governor Umahi On His Knees As He Declares His 2019 Governorship Intention(pics) by congorasta: 5:41pm On Mar 12, 2018
thief
Re: Governor Umahi On His Knees As He Declares His 2019 Governorship Intention(pics) by honestivo(m): 5:41pm On Mar 12, 2018
Rule with the fear of God

1 Like

Re: Governor Umahi On His Knees As He Declares His 2019 Governorship Intention(pics) by Lanre4uonly(m): 5:43pm On Mar 12, 2018
I wish him well.
All best to the good people of the salt of the nation.
Re: Governor Umahi On His Knees As He Declares His 2019 Governorship Intention(pics) by Blue3k(m): 5:47pm On Mar 12, 2018
mickeyenglish:

Which Igbo presidency? Under what Party?APC??The same Igbos that voted massively against APC in Lagos State where one of the owners of the Party reside? The same people that voted vehemently against Buhari,the APC flag bearer?? Sometimes, I always try to ignore some kind of people but, it's very impossible to do so.. Like a proverb says; it's easier to deceive a fool, than to inform the fool that he has been deceived .You people can't be this gullible I keep saying to myself but,it seems the Igbos always have a way of surpassing my yardstick for gullibility.. Look, Bulhari is going to pass the baton to one Yoruba like that, particular like Ambode come 2023..You think the Yorubas and Hausas merged their two parties of APC and CPC together just to let an Igbo man across the Niger rule over them?? Look,It's simple!If you want power, form a strong party and take it other wise ,you ll keep living in a theater of dreams.

Post No Bill

Lol why are you writing me an essay over a joke. You are getting worked up over nothing. Go argue this point igbodefender who actually cares. The ethnicity of President doesn't concern me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Umahi On His Knees As He Declares His 2019 Governorship Intention(pics) by frikpus: 5:49pm On Mar 12, 2018
Mztarstrechy:
Ebonyi Governor David Umahi on Sunday  in a special thanksgiving service organized for him by Christ Embassy Church, Abakaliki explained to the massive audience of how good it is to listen for God's guidance and directions as the manifestation of the success he had during the 2015 elections were possible because he listened to God. He said that God sent his team on the mission of transforming Ebonyi state.

Deacon Umahi thanked God for lots of reasons ranging from the unity and peace experience in Ebonyi State, the good relationship and understanding that exist between the state house and the executive arms of Ebonyi government, the ability to develop and touch lives of Ebonyians in Ebonyi State and beyond, the national assignment which he embarked on against all odds and returned without problems etc.

After the thanksgiving, the governor officially handed over a letter to his pastor. In the letter is a special application to God for the continuation of peace and unity found in Ebonyi State and a request for God to make Ebonyians celebrate in grand style by this time next year after the gubernatorial elections.

At the climax of the service,  another round of prophecy ensures from Pastor Eunice(the governor's pastor and pastor of Christ Embassy, Ebonyi State). It was after special prayers were made for the Governor and the submitted letter. The prophecy urged the governor of the certainty of man and God answering any of his request. His duty is just to ask and his request will never be turned down.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/03/ebonyi-governor-umahi-on-his-knees-as.html?m=1
By the reason of your wife's kindheartedness and by the reason of the works uve done for the Ebonyians, The deity I serve has given you the post already. your wife stopped female genital mutilation n did a lot and is still for the widows. you will never be put to shame. The deity I serve will perfect all that concerns you.

1 Like

Re: Governor Umahi On His Knees As He Declares His 2019 Governorship Intention(pics) by bionixs: 5:57pm On Mar 12, 2018
SkgeeBoss:
AND THE FAT FOR NOTHING WIFE STAND GALLANTLY...
THERE'S NO ANY OTHER EXPLANATION TO HER NATURE!!!
you can NEVER prosper with this devilish imagination and mindset

1 Like

Re: Governor Umahi On His Knees As He Declares His 2019 Governorship Intention(pics) by afbstrategies: 6:00pm On Mar 12, 2018
sarrki:
[s]You are the only Governor working in the east

Carry Go[/s]

Are you really this blind and ignorant? undecided
Re: Governor Umahi On His Knees As He Declares His 2019 Governorship Intention(pics) by colossus91(m): 6:02pm On Mar 12, 2018
sarrki:

Carry Go
he's a tyrant sir,I live in ehonyi and know better

2 Likes

Re: Governor Umahi On His Knees As He Declares His 2019 Governorship Intention(pics) by OChimex: 6:08pm On Mar 12, 2018
Who said this moronic soulless rogue is working? 70% of Ebonyi has no light, no road, no amenity. Sometimes I wonder if Nigeria is cursed. Anyway, soon I will leave this horrible place.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Humphrey Chukwuemeka Nsofor Shot During Primary Election In Imo. Graphic Photo / Lagos Taskforce Impound 150 Motorcycles On Mile 2-Ojo-Badagry Expressway / Lagos-Abuja To Take Four Hours Through Supersonic Highways — Umahi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.