Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,162 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Lady Shocked, Discovered Her Sister She Raised Is Sleeping With Her Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Shocked, Discovered Her Sister She Raised Is Sleeping With Her Husband (767 Views)

Lady Shocked After Discovering A Waitress Tried To Steal Her Man (video) / Lady Shocked As Man Masturbates While Staring At Her In A Bus In England / Man Sells Erection & Ejaculation Herbs After Preaching In A Bus, Lady Shocked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Shocked, Discovered Her Sister She Raised Is Sleeping With Her Husband by Adverts247: 8:51pm On Mar 12, 2018
Source - .COM

[img]https://3.bp..com/-B0GD1YQsnuc/WqbZ3HGHT5I/AAAAAAAAauc/YQGZe5fOuggLLU5Hxf7j24jeP6PfZ29mgCLcBGAs/s1600/Lady-expresses-shock-at-discovering-her-sister-she-raised-is-sleeping-with-her-husband-lailasnews-482x410.jpg[/img]

Mother of one and Facebook user, Hasina Akhter, who expressed her pain at discovering that her sister she raised is sleeping with her husband and they’re both in love, disclosed that she is contemplating suicide.

The lady who disclosed she has however decided to live for her 4-year-old son and left her husband for her sister, further revealed that the girl had been disciplined by their father and locked in their family home, but she escaped and ran back to her estranged husband.

Her post read;

I spent that whole afternoon swimming in our abandoned pond like a crazy woman. No one knew what was happening inside me; my whole life was crushing inside my chest.

I saw them together in my own bed. I can’t make you understand about that deep, burning pain in the chest if you have never gone through the betrayal of your partner who you once trusted the most and to whom you promised to live your whole life with in any situation.

My husband betrayed me, he betrayed me with my own blood whom I was upbringing all her life as if I was her mother. I never thought in my worse dreams that even she could do this to me: my only sister who was with me after the death of our mother.

My only sister, whom I loved as my child, seized everything from me. She fell in love with my husband and took my nine years of married life and my future, my dreams, and all my beliefs that I could never rebuild again as a human being.

Our family tried a lot to make her understand but she was in love; no one could make her understand. My father hit her miserably, tried to lock her in my parents’ home but she escaped again and again and came to my husband.

I couldn’t say anything to her. She was my child, my sister. It was very tough for me to accept that situation. I wanted to kill myself several times in order to make the situation easier. I was finding a lot of ways to kill myself; to leave this life but I could not because of my son and maybe I am not brave enough.

I handed my love to my sister and wished them luck the night I flew from our town and never retuned again.

Last year in the middle of the night without thinking where I was going, where I would go, how would survive with my four-year-old son, I left everything. Nevertheless, I am alive. But inside me everything has died: my soul, my love, my every single dream, all my beliefs. I lost all my trust of everyone; I am just alive on the outside. I forgot to smile brother. Nowadays, even my smile appears as if I am crying.- Hasina Akhter

Source: http://www..com/2018/03/lady-shocked-discovered-her-sister-she.html
Re: Lady Shocked, Discovered Her Sister She Raised Is Sleeping With Her Husband by Nwodosis(m): 8:55pm On Mar 12, 2018
I keep on telling women that husband is a precious item that can easily be stolen but they care less until it is lost!
Re: Lady Shocked, Discovered Her Sister She Raised Is Sleeping With Her Husband by donstan18: 8:56pm On Mar 12, 2018
cheesy
Re: Lady Shocked, Discovered Her Sister She Raised Is Sleeping With Her Husband by MhizzAJ(f): 9:01pm On Mar 12, 2018
I can't leave my husband for my sister...It won't happen...Never!

Anyways suicide isn't even in the dictionary of brave women

May she heal from the pain of betrayal quickly
No man is worth the stress
Re: Lady Shocked, Discovered Her Sister She Raised Is Sleeping With Her Husband by rayblings(m): 9:03pm On Mar 12, 2018
shocked shocked

Bang DE DE deng!!!

Why are women generally selfish...

Only you wants to be wife, only you wants to be madame only you wants gucci, only you wants this and that..

I mean is it bad for you to share small t0t0 with ur man ehn? Asin if it enters small just small is it bad? What is t0t0 it's not a big deal and it's cheap haba

Mosquito with bite every selfish lady this night.. Just look at this one upstairs mz bajaj ko mz agejed ni if you like don't let your sister share ur house with you, your house help will and if not iya sawdick will share that scrotum with you

Re: Lady Shocked, Discovered Her Sister She Raised Is Sleeping With Her Husband by justiniyke29: 9:07pm On Mar 12, 2018
its either ur husband is brad pitt nd he couldnt resist or ur sister is more preety than u nd he couldnt resist.
Re: Lady Shocked, Discovered Her Sister She Raised Is Sleeping With Her Husband by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:10pm On Mar 12, 2018
What is the title of the movie?

(1) (Reply)

How To Know True Love. / “my Husband Does Not Like Having Sex Through The Opening God Made For It” – Lady / See The Beautiful Pre-engagement Photo & Video Of A Plus Size Lady At Owerri Yes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.