Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,479 members, 7,954,862 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:04 AM

Delta Couple Announce Their Divorce On Facebook (Photos) - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Delta Couple Announce Their Divorce On Facebook (Photos) (77579 Views)

A Pregnant Woman's Maternity Photoshoot Sparks Outrage On Facebook (Photos) / Former Ugandan Couple Celebrate Their Divorce After 6 Years Of Separation (Pix) / Bayelsa Man Shows His Two Wives On Facebook (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta Couple Announce Their Divorce On Facebook (Photos) by Nobody: 6:54am On Mar 13, 2018
babslepe:
my brother you talk am well .It still baffles me why most young women today think marriage is the easiest way to abscond from poverty .It is only naija babes that want to use glk to do school run and all they bring to the table each month is -200k na wa personally I am beginning to think marriage is overrated Mr Omorade nice one
All women bring to the table is 200k?
Re: Delta Couple Announce Their Divorce On Facebook (Photos) by hush15: 7:01am On Mar 13, 2018
IamAirforce1:
That's maturity right there...

Better to divorce than kill each other

I tell you, there is no better way to put it. Though it should not be encouraged but if thats the only solution, pls opt for it. Its way better that slicing and dicing each other to death, when one is not a fulani herdsman
Re: Delta Couple Announce Their Divorce On Facebook (Photos) by chuka9: 7:02am On Mar 13, 2018
You no well, after you don chop the woman finish who you wan leave am for?

1 Like

Re: Delta Couple Announce Their Divorce On Facebook (Photos) by phreakabit(m): 7:02am On Mar 13, 2018
Sorry to hear about that, better luck next time.
Bro should see a doctor though..... his fingers are clubbing badly!
That's a dangerous sign.
Re: Delta Couple Announce Their Divorce On Facebook (Photos) by Freeman59: 7:05am On Mar 13, 2018
MhizzAJ:
Abeg that gal is too beautiful for him
Thank God he has set her free

Who day give these kind of men morale self undecided
This isn't encouraging at all
What's with this divorce here and there

Just shut up. That girl is not beautiful
Re: Delta Couple Announce Their Divorce On Facebook (Photos) by Nobody: 7:06am On Mar 13, 2018
akeentech:
Can any good news come from Delta? NO

You must be a slowpoke
Re: Delta Couple Announce Their Divorce On Facebook (Photos) by Nobody: 7:07am On Mar 13, 2018
MhizzAJ:

Your head is empty. What is pretty in that woman? Must you comment in every thread?

1 Like

Re: Delta Couple Announce Their Divorce On Facebook (Photos) by Mcwyshac: 7:10am On Mar 13, 2018
akeentech:
where are u from?
Re: Delta Couple Announce Their Divorce On Facebook (Photos) by dust144(m): 7:10am On Mar 13, 2018
uuzba:

Marriage is a test of character. It forces you to be sincere with yourself. Because one day, you must stand before
God, completely naked and answer to your life. If you are a truthful person, your marriage will work out. Even if you
are a bad person, but are struggling to be good, marriage is that opportunity for you to right your life. You will love your
marriage.
-
There is so much fakeness in people's characters. Pretenders everywhere. You may have money and go around splashing
and having lavish wedding, or even donating the highest amount in church and sitting on every high table. Nobody may question
you how you got it. But that your husband/wife WILL question you, day and night.
-
Marriage questions every item of your life.
Your point pls
Re: Delta Couple Announce Their Divorce On Facebook (Photos) by hush15: 7:11am On Mar 13, 2018
niggi4life:
They both look funny grin

Abeg, make una Carry una problem waka far jor!!! I still dey reason new Motor vehicle license fee wey ambode introduce for lagosians to dey pay

That Ambode guy own no be here o. The guy just wake up one morning and dey approve anything anyhow. I dont know which toto he Bleep the night before wey make am take that kind of decision cos am sure it was in one of his vulnerable moments that he did this thing.

But on a more serious note, i think he needs to justify his spendings. Though he initiared many project but these projects are too overpriced and his government is too expensive, then he embarks on crazy taxes to justify his spendings. I dont think its fair on lagosians cos half of these projects are not well detailed and properly executed and secondly , its penny wise but pound foolish because its encourage dishonest practices.

1 Like

Re: Delta Couple Announce Their Divorce On Facebook (Photos) by KingOfAmebo(m): 7:26am On Mar 13, 2018
Liliyann:
Good one from them.
Its better to be single than remain in a toxic relationship
Marriage is not a do or die affair
It is to be ENJOYED and not ENDURED
Never let society dictate for you!!
Your happiness comes first in a relationship, nothing like being selfless you ain't God!
Its better to be selfish than being unhappy or bitter with your life.

Single babe spotted...all the single ladies (all the single ladies) in Beyonce's voice. Well, Beyonce is now married and blessed with beautiful kids.

On a serious note...the post was not about being single but about finding the right relationship. Sadly, theirs didn't work out, going their separate ways doesn't mean they have decided to remain single for life.

It is never better to remain single, ask Linda Ikeji and her likes...a mans purpose in life is to be successful and provide for his family anything short of that will be a misplaced priority and a woman's purpose in life is to be married and raise kids of her own, this is the only way she can find fulfillment, no matter how glorious her career is or how wealthy she is, her life wouldn't be complete without procreating...deep down she knows this, this is not about what the society thinks, this is what her purpose in life is and this have been highlighted in the Bible for ages.
Re: Delta Couple Announce Their Divorce On Facebook (Photos) by kenodrill: 7:33am On Mar 13, 2018
MhizzAJ:

What's beautiful in that girl No Manchester City, no Barcelona yet you call that beauty! shocked
Re: Delta Couple Announce Their Divorce On Facebook (Photos) by pero45: 7:37am On Mar 13, 2018
I swear it's the woman's fault.....girls are devilish
Re: Delta Couple Announce Their Divorce On Facebook (Photos) by Odmic2839(m): 7:49am On Mar 13, 2018
Angelanest:
see more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/03/couple-make-divorce-public-wedding-delta-state-photos.html
imagine, after spending more than enough for dis wedding and you realize divorce is d next thing. Wait oooo. Did you guys court before dragging yourself to d altar. Broken marriage dis days.
Re: Delta Couple Announce Their Divorce On Facebook (Photos) by MissRaine69(f): 7:55am On Mar 13, 2018
donstan18:

That lady is so so beautiful....She looks like Rihanna

Her beauty killed it in the fourth picture with her smile and sexy teeth cheesy

God is wonderful.
I bet no one gets it that you are being sarcastic
Re: Delta Couple Announce Their Divorce On Facebook (Photos) by Acidosis(m): 8:00am On Mar 13, 2018
after spraying money, lol.

Wasted investment
Re: Delta Couple Announce Their Divorce On Facebook (Photos) by Henitan24(f): 8:30am On Mar 13, 2018
donstan18:

God is wonderful.

God (sorry if you're an atheist) will you this man, I've been observing you for months now, you seems naughty, blunt, nice and creative tough.
Re: Delta Couple Announce Their Divorce On Facebook (Photos) by Ebobo69(m): 8:34am On Mar 13, 2018
coolWhat is this slay queen even saying?What is this slay queen even saying?What is this slay queen even saying?
Re: Delta Couple Announce Their Divorce On Facebook (Photos) by khiaa(f): 8:42am On Mar 13, 2018
BdorianGray:

Don't worry...God no go make our own be like dat wink

Hello smiley What did you want to say to me?
Re: Delta Couple Announce Their Divorce On Facebook (Photos) by ACE1010: 8:43am On Mar 13, 2018
niggi4life:
They both look funny grin

Abeg, make una Carry una problem waka far jor!!! I still dey reason new Motor vehicle license fee wey ambode introduce for lagosians to dey pay

cheesy grin grin grin funny you
Re: Delta Couple Announce Their Divorce On Facebook (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 8:53am On Mar 13, 2018
Kudos for doing the right thing
Re: Delta Couple Announce Their Divorce On Facebook (Photos) by Truckpusher(m): 9:01am On Mar 13, 2018
khiaa:

Hello smiley What did you want to say to me?
That I finally did it. cool wink grin cheesy
Re: Delta Couple Announce Their Divorce On Facebook (Photos) by Teeboi56: 9:04am On Mar 13, 2018
D girl look like harlot self
Re: Delta Couple Announce Their Divorce On Facebook (Photos) by whiteprince(m): 9:37am On Mar 13, 2018
FromZeroToHero:

Don't call anyone ugly to prove your point. We are fearfully and wonderfully made by God. The fact that you are handsome or beautiful is not by your making. All creatures are bright and beautiful. It's the Lord that made them all.
Another wogly specie spotted...
By ur moniker u re consoling urself and at thesame time giving urself hope...
Re: Delta Couple Announce Their Divorce On Facebook (Photos) by 86bee(f): 9:44am On Mar 13, 2018
were meji pade!

1 Like

Re: Delta Couple Announce Their Divorce On Facebook (Photos) by drtegus88: 9:51am On Mar 13, 2018
akeentech:

I feel sorry for your mother.
Re: Delta Couple Announce Their Divorce On Facebook (Photos) by Hilariousojo19(m): 10:33am On Mar 13, 2018
Why won't they break up, when they opted for Guinness stout instead of the traditional palm wine for their marriage.

Smh
Re: Delta Couple Announce Their Divorce On Facebook (Photos) by dimexy247(m): 10:41am On Mar 13, 2018
Who will now tell me that marriage is not overrated. Marriage is not for everyone jor.
Re: Delta Couple Announce Their Divorce On Facebook (Photos) by fayluv1(f): 10:43am On Mar 13, 2018
donstan18:

God is wonderful.
u are a wicked sombori. I no fit laugh.
Re: Delta Couple Announce Their Divorce On Facebook (Photos) by iswallker(m): 11:16am On Mar 13, 2018
Wehdone omorode..

After enjoying the kpekus for how many months...

cheesy
Re: Delta Couple Announce Their Divorce On Facebook (Photos) by mexioni(m): 11:24am On Mar 13, 2018
Imbeciles

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Doctor Divorces His Beauty Queen Wife After Discovering She's A Secret Call Girl / "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman / Shikini Money: Smart Tvs✔️ & Soundbars ✔️

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.