Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Which Do You Prefer Between BBNaija And Gulder Ultimate Search? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Do You Prefer Between BBNaija And Gulder Ultimate Search? (842 Views)

Which One Do You Prefer Between Being Liked And Respected From People / The Difference Between BBNaija Efe & Miracle(Pictures) / Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Do You Prefer Between BBNaija And Gulder Ultimate Search? by Nedfed(m): 9:50pm On Mar 12, 2018
Which do you like and for what reason.
If you're given a chance can you participate in any of the two? If yes, which one

Re: Which Do You Prefer Between BBNaija And Gulder Ultimate Search? by Kimcutie: 9:51pm On Mar 12, 2018
Bbnaija. You get lots of endorsement depending on how you play your game and plus your fame(if you are the winner) is more longer than a gulder ultimate search winner.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Do You Prefer Between BBNaija And Gulder Ultimate Search? by Gebbson007(m): 9:52pm On Mar 12, 2018
gulder ultimate search ni ooo
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between BBNaija And Gulder Ultimate Search? by farouk0403(m): 9:54pm On Mar 12, 2018
Gulder Ultimate search any day any time.

Ultimate search is for Men

while

Baby (BB Naija) is for kids.......
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between BBNaija And Gulder Ultimate Search? by Nedfed(m): 9:56pm On Mar 12, 2018
Gebbson007:
gulder ultimate search ni ooo
State ur reasons pls
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between BBNaija And Gulder Ultimate Search? by lookatew: 9:57pm On Mar 12, 2018
"Which do u prefer to watch?"
Lol.. This question is like asking "between FC Barca and Gombe United, which is a better football club?"... or.. "between Albert Einstein and Bubu, who has a higher IQ?"...

Gulder Ultimate Search for the win...

It's just sad that in today's society, sex sells and GUS didn't have any.

Given a chance to participate, na BBNaija o... I get to strafe, eat and sleep for 3 months, and still have a chance to win millions plus exposure and endorsements..
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between BBNaija And Gulder Ultimate Search? by Nedfed(m): 9:58pm On Mar 12, 2018
farouk0403:
Gulder Ultimate search any day any time.

Ultimate search is for Men

while

Baby (BB Naija) is for kids.......
Rilli?
U mean kids are to win #45m?
Well ur spoke ur mind, tnx
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between BBNaija And Gulder Ultimate Search? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Mar 12, 2018
BBNaija.
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between BBNaija And Gulder Ultimate Search? by Gebbson007(m): 10:04pm On Mar 12, 2018
Nedfed:

State ur reasons pls

gulder ultimate search is for every one, it will train your mind to be wiser and fight on their own, not like bbn that promotes immorality ..

tho bbn got it's own advantage too , eg bbn pays better n a good endorsement deal n so on ..
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between BBNaija And Gulder Ultimate Search? by farouk0403(m): 10:05pm On Mar 12, 2018
Nedfed:

Rilli?
U mean kids are to win #45m?
Well ur spoke ur mind, tnx

I am talking about the viewers, I won't waste time watching that sh! t.

My opinion thou
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between BBNaija And Gulder Ultimate Search? by donstan18: 10:06pm On Mar 12, 2018
Instead of me to watch both of them.

I rather mix raw rice with Garri and start separating them.

1 Like

Re: Which Do You Prefer Between BBNaija And Gulder Ultimate Search? by Nedfed(m): 10:10pm On Mar 12, 2018
donstan18:
cheesy

No space booking plssssssss
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between BBNaija And Gulder Ultimate Search? by ariyebaba(m): 11:14pm On Mar 12, 2018
G U S
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between BBNaija And Gulder Ultimate Search? by Durhleepee(f): 11:24pm On Mar 12, 2018
WWTBAM

But, MTN is wicked oh, just stop sponsorship of all the interesting programs (wwtbam and project fame) like dat. Hahan! and is not even as if they've stopped operations in Nigeria, they keep raking billions but are not ready to give back to the society.
Small thunder fire all your mast there!
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between BBNaija And Gulder Ultimate Search? by Blackhawk04: 11:34pm On Mar 12, 2018
BBN!! kiss
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between BBNaija And Gulder Ultimate Search? by Nobody: 11:49pm On Mar 12, 2018
Naira or Dollars, which do you prefer? smiley
GUS all the way!
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between BBNaija And Gulder Ultimate Search? by gracein: 5:22am On Mar 13, 2018
Let's vote.

Like for GUS, Share for BBN

As for me, it's GUS anytime any day.
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between BBNaija And Gulder Ultimate Search? by Nedfed(m): 6:46am On Mar 13, 2018
XML33:
BBNaija.
Why?
Re: Which Do You Prefer Between BBNaija And Gulder Ultimate Search? by Nedfed(m): 6:48am On Mar 13, 2018
gracein:
Let's vote.

Like for GUS, Share for BBN

As for me, it's GUS anytime any day.
Is dia need for that?

(1) (Reply)

Repeat:why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??!by Jman06 / Ladies Please Enjoy Your Cheating!!! / HELP! I Get Tired Of Girls Easily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.