Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

9-Year-Old Boy That Saved His 3-Year-Old Brother From Drowning In A Well (Video) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 9-Year-Old Boy That Saved His 3-Year-Old Brother From Drowning In A Well (Video) (23114 Views)

Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) / How I Saved My Brother From Marrying Into An Entitled Family / Man Reunites With Man Who Saved His Life After Robbery Attack 25 Years Ago (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9-Year-Old Boy That Saved His 3-Year-Old Brother From Drowning In A Well (Video) by simonlee(m): 10:22am On Mar 13, 2018
RedRiver:
This story is not clear. Difficult to understand
Stop drinking Garri and Akara after 8pm and you go dey alright!
Re: 9-Year-Old Boy That Saved His 3-Year-Old Brother From Drowning In A Well (Video) by Caustics: 10:23am On Mar 13, 2018
simonlee:

Caustic soda abi? undecided wasting FTC anyhow... God pass you! angry
its to prevent folks like you getting it
Re: 9-Year-Old Boy That Saved His 3-Year-Old Brother From Drowning In A Well (Video) by freeman191(m): 10:37am On Mar 13, 2018
simonlee:
Small boy wey get mind!
Ordinary socket spark for room... for 2 days now,fear dey catch me to remove my phone from there. cry
Re: 9-Year-Old Boy That Saved His 3-Year-Old Brother From Drowning In A Well (Video) by free2ryhme: 10:41am On Mar 13, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

How did a 9-year old swim inside a well?
How did a 9-year old have the energy to save a drowning toddler?
It's either he has supernatural powers or "this tori no dey hadd hup"

But sometimes having a marine-spirit is a blessing.

1 Like

Re: 9-Year-Old Boy That Saved His 3-Year-Old Brother From Drowning In A Well (Video) by lexy2014: 10:46am On Mar 13, 2018
Henrybright:
Children in USA don't do things as daring as this yet they get a lot of recognition from well meaning Americans like[b]Ellen DeGeneres[/b]. I admire the boys courage and love for his younger brother.

But I'm wondering how a 3 year old climbed the well to the extend of falling inside shocked
u right about d well
Re: 9-Year-Old Boy That Saved His 3-Year-Old Brother From Drowning In A Well (Video) by adecz: 10:52am On Mar 13, 2018
Thank God it did not become
a double tragedy....
Re: 9-Year-Old Boy That Saved His 3-Year-Old Brother From Drowning In A Well (Video) by Jaiyeola24(m): 11:05am On Mar 13, 2018
Paul squarey can not do this for Peter squarey. No be me talk am o
Re: 9-Year-Old Boy That Saved His 3-Year-Old Brother From Drowning In A Well (Video) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:05am On Mar 13, 2018
simonlee:
Small boy wey get mind!
Ordinary socket spark for room... for 2 days now,fear dey catch me to remove my phone from there. cry
cheesy grin grin

Kari liver jare, nothing dey happen. Even if e shock you, you no go die
Re: 9-Year-Old Boy That Saved His 3-Year-Old Brother From Drowning In A Well (Video) by babaireti(m): 11:34am On Mar 13, 2018
I'm moved to tears,may the good Lord bless this Boy,bless his kid Brother ,Dad & Mum who have worked hard to train a good Boy full of compassion and selflessness.Bravo the gallant lad and your Kid brother will never forget your kindness for the rest of his promising life.

1 Like

Re: 9-Year-Old Boy That Saved His 3-Year-Old Brother From Drowning In A Well (Video) by bionixs: 11:55am On Mar 13, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

explain how 35kg stainless dumbbells landed directly on my face ,facing up at the gym. costly mistake that made everyone ran and later came back. confused as I was still standing. no bruises, few drops of blood from the nose which mysteriously ceased In less than a minute. No broken teeth,fractured nose, no mark. throughout the night,no pains till this morning. happened 7pm yesterday. All the 'churchless' Thomases believed yesterday that God works . it could only be God

1 Like

Re: 9-Year-Old Boy That Saved His 3-Year-Old Brother From Drowning In A Well (Video) by Ennny(f): 12:22pm On Mar 13, 2018
Kingwizzy16:
shocked

Angle in disguise

Bro. Angel in disguise
Thank me later.
Re: 9-Year-Old Boy That Saved His 3-Year-Old Brother From Drowning In A Well (Video) by Dindondin(m): 1:11pm On Mar 13, 2018
simonlee:

Caustic soda abi? undecided wasting FTC anyhow... God pass you! angry
the guy first you na. No caustic soda for your Kampala
Re: 9-Year-Old Boy That Saved His 3-Year-Old Brother From Drowning In A Well (Video) by manuel4real(m): 1:18pm On Mar 13, 2018
That's the definition of love, and not the one kids of nowadays practice
what is this 1 saying undecided
Re: 9-Year-Old Boy That Saved His 3-Year-Old Brother From Drowning In A Well (Video) by Kenxxy(m): 1:32pm On Mar 13, 2018
One love
Re: 9-Year-Old Boy That Saved His 3-Year-Old Brother From Drowning In A Well (Video) by SouthEastFacts: 1:41pm On Mar 13, 2018
Only 2 people can do this in Nigeria: Igbo and ND.
Re: 9-Year-Old Boy That Saved His 3-Year-Old Brother From Drowning In A Well (Video) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Mar 13, 2018
Ennny:

Bro. Angel in disguise

Thank me later.

thank you dear
Re: 9-Year-Old Boy That Saved His 3-Year-Old Brother From Drowning In A Well (Video) by Charly68: 3:37pm On Mar 13, 2018
That boy is a future five star General in Nigeria army,very brave and brawn ..May the good Lord keep you and help you to fulfil purpose in Jesus name..
Re: 9-Year-Old Boy That Saved His 3-Year-Old Brother From Drowning In A Well (Video) by shallysgirl: 4:27pm On Mar 13, 2018
The boy is living his name. Akachukwu(Hand of God).
I pray God's hands continue to manifest in his life.
Re: 9-Year-Old Boy That Saved His 3-Year-Old Brother From Drowning In A Well (Video) by grandstar(m): 4:37pm On Mar 13, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

At such moments, superhuman strengths just appear
Re: 9-Year-Old Boy That Saved His 3-Year-Old Brother From Drowning In A Well (Video) by Tommymoi(m): 4:45pm On Mar 13, 2018
...and somebody had already accused bloggers of manufacturing the story.
Re: 9-Year-Old Boy That Saved His 3-Year-Old Brother From Drowning In A Well (Video) by dabossman(m): 4:47pm On Mar 13, 2018
Oluwaseyi00:
That's the definition of love, and not the one [b]kids of nowadays [/b]practice

Ehen? So these ones are kids of yesteryears abi?

Re: 9-Year-Old Boy That Saved His 3-Year-Old Brother From Drowning In A Well (Video) by BlimeyBlimey: 4:59pm On Mar 13, 2018
Good boy.
Re: 9-Year-Old Boy That Saved His 3-Year-Old Brother From Drowning In A Well (Video) by mechanics(m): 5:35pm On Mar 13, 2018
wow, the boy tried o.
Re: 9-Year-Old Boy That Saved His 3-Year-Old Brother From Drowning In A Well (Video) by Ayobami7(m): 4:35pm On Dec 26, 2018
Hero
Re: 9-Year-Old Boy That Saved His 3-Year-Old Brother From Drowning In A Well (Video) by Godmother(f): 10:29pm On Dec 26, 2018
Link says video is unavailable.

In other news:

13 Simple Rules of Happiness Every Woman Should Live By

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Enjoys Sex;male Or FEMALE??? / Lady Calls Out Sister's Husband Who Married Another Lady After Visiting Ghana / Is It Right For A Wife To Keep Properties In Her Name?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.