Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,568 members, 7,861,705 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:27 PM

2019: INEC Plotting To Disenfranchise Ndigbo - Ohaneze Says - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: INEC Plotting To Disenfranchise Ndigbo - Ohaneze Says (6270 Views)

INEC Plotting To Pre-allocate 200,000 Votes To APC In Ebonyi-governor Umahi / Restructuring: Buhari, Osinbajo Deceitful - Afenifere, Ohaneze Says / Court Ruling On IPOB As Terrorist Group Denigration Of Judiciary - Ohaneze Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: INEC Plotting To Disenfranchise Ndigbo - Ohaneze Says by LZAA: 10:50am On Mar 13, 2018
python1:
Agitation don dey start even before the election. E be like say dem don dey predict the outcome. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2019: INEC Plotting To Disenfranchise Ndigbo - Ohaneze Says by uba1991: 10:50am On Mar 13, 2018
pigs, arm rubbers,drug pedlers, baby factory, terrorist always crying of marginalization. This animals are d worst thing ever happened to dis country. I NO MENTIONED NAME OO
Re: 2019: INEC Plotting To Disenfranchise Ndigbo - Ohaneze Says by LZAA: 10:51am On Mar 13, 2018
sarrki:

Signs of early and acute frustration in enemies camp
you are not a patriot

2 Likes

Re: 2019: INEC Plotting To Disenfranchise Ndigbo - Ohaneze Says by LZAA: 10:52am On Mar 13, 2018
uba1991:
ewedu goblins,skull miners,suffersticators always crying about igbos. This animals are d worst thing ever happened to dis country. I NO MENTIONED NAME OO
Fixed grin grin
Re: 2019: INEC Plotting To Disenfranchise Ndigbo - Ohaneze Says by uyplus(m): 10:54am On Mar 13, 2018
sarrki:
What is the total voting strength ?

Not up to 12 million combined south south

I stand to be corrected

Chief wailer o sight you

Fool yourself with those fake and bloated census figures! The North are known to bloat their census figures just to earn more allocation. You think that there are more Muslims than Christians in this Nigeria? You must be joking! The only wholly Muslim dominated region is the north west! So if Buhari wants to go the ethnoreligious way, he will lose! He will lose in Plateau, Benue, Taraba, Adamawa etc! He can't win with wide margins even in Niger (Nupe) or Borno (Kanuri). Buhari thinks he will be anything to go by in 2019? If they are so small like you insinuate, why are they trying to disenfranchise them?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: INEC Plotting To Disenfranchise Ndigbo - Ohaneze Says by asobo: 10:54am On Mar 13, 2018
madridguy:
Wailer don dey cry down shocked shocked
GO AND HIDE YOUR FACE BECAUSE BY 2019 YOU WILL BE BEHIND BAR
Re: 2019: INEC Plotting To Disenfranchise Ndigbo - Ohaneze Says by debolayinka(m): 11:14am On Mar 13, 2018
sarrki:
What is the total voting strength ?

Not up to 12 million combined south south

I stand to be corrected

Chief wailer o sight you
So they do not deserve the right to vote because they ain't much?

No wonder your lord gave underaged kids PVC in the north.
Re: 2019: INEC Plotting To Disenfranchise Ndigbo - Ohaneze Says by graceyou3: 11:20am On Mar 13, 2018
join the winning today by subscribing for today's game call or whataspp if interested
Re: 2019: INEC Plotting To Disenfranchise Ndigbo - Ohaneze Says by MRAKBEE(m): 11:35am On Mar 13, 2018
sarrki:

The total vote of the 2 stronghold of PDP is less than 12million
It means the vote of Kano, Borno,bauchi,jigawa and sokoto will cancel it
Re: 2019: INEC Plotting To Disenfranchise Ndigbo - Ohaneze Says by MRAKBEE(m): 11:36am On Mar 13, 2018
sarrki:

How many eligible voters are in the North other than underage almajiris?
Re: 2019: INEC Plotting To Disenfranchise Ndigbo - Ohaneze Says by mrkia(m): 11:46am On Mar 13, 2018
You people don't need to politicize this. It is the same thing up here in the south west....
Re: 2019: INEC Plotting To Disenfranchise Ndigbo - Ohaneze Says by Firstpage: 12:02pm On Mar 13, 2018
anything you do in Nigeria is anti igbo. I'm eating in my room because I hate igbo.

As if the INEC officials in the east are not easterners.
Re: 2019: INEC Plotting To Disenfranchise Ndigbo - Ohaneze Says by NaInna(m): 12:16pm On Mar 13, 2018
Sir, the continues voter registration CVR is not like the one we experienced before where every polling unit is entitled with registration officers and device which runs for mostly period of two weeks. But this around is only the inec staff that used to go round the wards spending a week in each polling unit. and this has been going on since April 2017 and still continues . the issue of number of registrants per day remain same.
Re: 2019: INEC Plotting To Disenfranchise Ndigbo - Ohaneze Says by AK481(m): 12:39pm On Mar 13, 2018
sarrki:

Mumu no no say the northern votes now na 50/50.e be like say u no see wetin happen for jigawa
Re: 2019: INEC Plotting To Disenfranchise Ndigbo - Ohaneze Says by senatordave1(m): 3:13pm On Mar 13, 2018
AK481:

Mumu no no say the northern votes now na 50/50.e be like say u no see wetin happen for jigawa
Dont be fooled.double of that crowd came out for goodluck.
Re: 2019: INEC Plotting To Disenfranchise Ndigbo - Ohaneze Says by NaijaNonny: 5:02pm On Mar 13, 2018
Who is the bastard called s.a.r.r.k.i(senseless, arrogant &restless rascal,kinging in illitracy) i just read but dnt comment but am force to cos this guy is a complex fool with no iota sanity.python and ur mate are just jobless and unfortunate miscreant with no level of integrity and litracy..u guyz should get a life,it is to short to be a big fool

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria / Further Evidence To Acquit 21 Year Old Chidinma - In The UK She Will Win / Igbo Member Of Boko Haram Arrested, Bomb Factory Found Print

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.